PDA

View Full Version : cloud and sephoroth secret characters

Creeping Shadow
03-05-2005, 02:41 PM
hi i need a question ansewerd my friend says cloud and sephiroth are secret characters in this game :sweat: i think he is full of it but is it true please respond

Flying Mullet
03-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Yes, you friend is full of it. Cloud is a secret character in the original Final Fantasy Tactics on the PSOne and Sephiroth has never been a secret character in any Final Fantasy Tactics game.

Creeping Shadow
03-05-2005, 02:54 PM
much apprieciated ya i have fft also and i know cloud is a secret character in that but my friend likes to lie a lot he also said in ff7 you could play with sephiroth in your team :sweatdrop

TheAbominatrix
03-05-2005, 03:54 PM
The only time you play as Sephiroth is in the flashback when Cloud explains things in Kalm.

Skyblade
03-05-2005, 05:47 PM
And even then, you don't control him. No, neither Cloud nor Sephiroth are in FFTA.

YukiKiro
03-06-2005, 01:14 AM
infact, look at it this way, if he ever says anything about a sephiroth playable character, he's shooting you a load of crap, because in no game is he a playable character.

Heath
03-06-2005, 07:34 PM
infact, look at it this way, if he ever says anything about a sephiroth playable character, he's shooting you a load of crap, because in no game is he a playable character.

Actually, Sephiroth was a playable character in Ehrgeiz, though I've never played that myself.

Skyblade
03-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Actually, Sephiroth was a playable character in Ehrgeiz, though I've never played that myself.

Ehrgeiz? Wasn't that the name of Zell's strongest weapon in FFVIII? It's a game too? I never knew that...

TheAbominatrix
03-07-2005, 10:23 PM
It's a fighting game with a few Final Fantasy VII characters thrown into the mix

Skyblade
03-08-2005, 02:27 AM
Sort of a fighting game version of KHs? :p

kawakami Gensai
03-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Not really it was more like super smash bros, but for the Playstation. I got a kick out of it for a while, seeing as Sephiroth is my favorite FF char.

Flying Mullet
03-08-2005, 04:26 PM
And KHs would be an adventure version of Ehrgeiz as it came out years before KHs.

Fireblade13
03-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Whats the big deal with this sephiroth guy I haven't played a single FF game with him so could someone explain why it would be so cool to have him hack away in FFTA?

Also which job would he have?

Skyblade
03-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Whats the big deal with this sephiroth guy I haven't played a single FF game with him so could someone explain why it would be so cool to have him hack away in FFTA?

Also which job would he have?

He's the kick @$$ villain from FFVII. He also made a cameo as one of the hardest bosses in Kingdom Hearts. He's a really cool character (kinda like Auron, whom I am guessing you know because of your avie) and he has many fans (myself included). Of course, some people hate him, or prefer other villains, but Sephiroth is definitely one of the most (if not the most) popular villains in FF history.

As to his job... Well, he uses a Katana and powerful magic. He would probably have a unique job (like Cid, Babus, and Ezel), but I'll be damned if I can think of what it would be.

tailz
03-23-2005, 07:46 PM
sky theres one villian more evil more everything than even sin (that says much for a ffx freak) and thats kefka nobody and i mean nobody is a better vilian then him

RedCydranth
03-23-2005, 08:37 PM
tailz, this isn't a "who's the best villian" thread. Its a sephiroth and cloud in FFTA thread.

Sephiroth is not in any FFT game and I think his appearance in Ehrgeiz was only to make the game sell more copies, much like Link, Heihachi and Spawn in Soul Calibur 3. Placing characters that have nothing to do with a series in that series always has angered me. Even all the FF characters in KH erked me because you go through a whole bunch of Disney worlds but no FF worlds. All the FF characters seemed out of place. And the lack of FF9 characters pissed me off too.

Anyhow, Sephiroth and Cloud aren't in FFTA. They only appear in FF7, Ehrgeiz and KH. Cloud also appears in FFT.

tailz
03-23-2005, 09:06 PM
you now i can get very pissed of bout these things if you look at it that way you can have this thing locked down after the first post wich probably says no they dont apear in it and im only replying to something sky says do i have to make a new thread titled all the things i dont agree with skyblade

soz about that outburst i just needed to get that of my chest and im back to normal now

Skyblade
03-23-2005, 10:40 PM
you now i can get very pissed of bout these things if you look at it that way you can have this thing locked down after the first post wich probably says no they dont apear in it and im only replying to something sky says do i have to make a new thread titled all the things i dont agree with skyblade

soz about that outburst i just needed to get that of my chest and im back to normal now

You mean normal for you, not normal for the rest of us, right?

BTW, I wasn't referring to how "evil" Sephiroth is, I was referring to how cool he is. He's an awesome character, IMHO. (Besides, neither Sin nor Seymour were good villains anyway)

(BTW, Red Cydranth, the reason there were no FFIX characters in KHs is because FFIX was not that successful. Sure, there were some people who loved it, but the overall reaction to the game was negative.)

TheAbominatrix
03-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Actually, the reason character from IX were excluded was because of the character designs.