PDA

View Full Version : What aeon are you?

FF freak
03-05-2005, 03:23 PM
It seems that each aeon looks different and has different powers depending on the fayth the aeon came from and their personality.
If you where an aeon what would it look like and what would its powers be? Mine would be kind of like Waka cause it would have a ball but it would be a basketball, if basketball exsits in Spira.....

Vivi4ever
03-05-2005, 03:43 PM
[/U][/I][/B] definetly one that plays soccor and i was alwayys facinated by dragons sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i dono lol

rubah
03-05-2005, 07:39 PM
mine would have gravity damage associated with it, and it would look like a giant blue and yellow butterfly.

Special move would be Wing Beat, where it flutters its wings against an enemy to take it down to 3/5ths HP.

Overdrive would be Swarm! where a lot of (smaller) butterflies join it and they crowd in against the enemy to bring it down to 1/4ths hp.

Chopseuy
03-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Mine would be an all rounder. It will have alot of agility (since I run alot for exercise and I'm in Track and Field) and it will have alot of magic power (since I'm a straight A student).

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 01:05 AM
it would be brown and gold.not big,but not small.like shiva.normal sized.he would fly and swim.he would have claws and sharp teeth.he also would have black,glassy eyes and always be bright.i don't know what form he would be in.but he would be the master of air and water.so he might be in a form of a...i'll let you know when i find out.

Xander
03-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Mine would be a really cute flying panda aeon. =)

Ultimate99997
03-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Mine would look a lot like penance, for those of you who don't have the PAL version here is a pic-
http://img227.exs.cx/img227/9374/penance12ws.jpg
sorry bout the poor quality.

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 10:34 PM
it would be brown and gold.not big,but not small.like shiva.normal sized.he would fly and swim.he would have claws and sharp teeth.he also would have black,glassy eyes and always be bright.i don't know what form he would be in.but he would be the master of air and water.so he might be in a form of a...i'll let you know when i find out.
yeah...mine would be in the form of a cat.a gient cute one.

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
03-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Mine would be Like shiva ecept Male and Stronger than Bahamut or Anima...

Pouring Rain
03-07-2005, 11:41 PM
I would be someone who is as powerful as Bahumut, but as pretty as Shiva, and have wings like sandy but will be as easy to find as Valefor. I would be as tall as Shiva too. my special attack would be charades (simailar to manipulate off of ffvii) to make my enemy do whatever i want and my overdrive would be Overkill, an attack so powerful, that anything that i used it on, would be overkilled, even if you just got me. And there is no strength limit.

cloud20747
03-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Mine will look Human but with all the muscles of Ifrit and power of Anima! SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

rubah
03-08-2005, 03:10 AM
my overdrive would be Overkill, an attack so powerful, that anything that i used it on, would be overkilled, even if i was on level 1.

Standard 99999 dealing attack that wastes your turn and you'd be better off with a normal attack.

Move along, next?

(although the level 1 part is rather tempting, but we don't have levels in this here gameX.x)

Angra Mainyu
03-09-2005, 07:24 AM
Anything with a multi-hit overdrive

99 hits

*drools*

alexholker
03-09-2005, 07:55 AM
I think we have a few munchkin's here :eek:

I would say that mine would be something similar to Golem or Alexander from the previous Final Fantasy games. The emphasis would be on a high defense and magic defense, at the expense of offensive ability. Abilities like Shell, Protect and Reflex would be more likely as starting abilities than black magic or status attacks.

Dark Matter
03-11-2005, 09:00 AM
I'd be like sexy and mysterious male Siren, I'd chant my silent voice to confuse the enemies and then manipulate them. :love: Besides, I can also ask for help from the other aeons.

........(since I run alot for exercise and I'm in Track and Field).........Me too. ;) I bet I can run faster! :strut:

Gollum
03-11-2005, 09:38 AM
i would be 3 dragons, earth(green) water(blue) and fire(red) with each having elemental attacks and a different type of magic, like green=white red=black blue=er...blue and the overdrive would be called morph, they all morph into a golden dragon and do a triple element attack

Angelz*and*Emoz
03-12-2005, 09:07 PM
i would be a small red and white dragon that has good agilaty and super-strong kicks. very shy, but kicks serious but!*giggles* like me! :D

Spammerman
03-12-2005, 11:08 PM

y not make him in the form of a mutant flying fish

I would be a fire aeon. I would like like A demon wit 2 wings and about the height of shiva. I would have a black and red pattern almost.BuT with the power of both ANIMA AND Bahamut. My overdrive would be anihilation.Depending on the elemental weakeness i would use the opposing element like giant tsunamis or Boulders. For the second attack it would be Chaotic fury. A slice and dice with my 2 black wings severely damganin the contradicting enemy

crashNUMBERS
03-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Ifrit. Simple as that...

Spammerman
03-13-2005, 05:16 AM
hey crash i might be off, but umm i think were all creating our own aeons not one already made.remember wat senor mayorga told u about plagarism

Final Fayth
03-13-2005, 05:53 AM
If I were to become a Fayth, my Aeon would be in human form, like Shiva. I would look like a dark, posessed priest. I would have mind powers, which allow me to transform other regular humand into aeons that will serve as my private army of aeons. As for MY powers, I am very similar to Vegnagun (FFX-2), in that I can detect hostility, and immediately unleash a series of deadly attacks as soon as I am hit (basically a counterattack) I can also transform other aeons back to their human form, and eliminate their fayth statue. My fayth statue would be located in the Bikanel Desert. For my overdrive, I will be very similar to Sin. If I hit overdrive, Spira is annihilated. Sweet, huh?

Spammerman
03-13-2005, 06:45 AM
o great the ffx version of camilla.jk

crashNUMBERS
03-13-2005, 06:47 AM
mayorga told u about plagarism

Damn mr. mayorga!! Gets on my nerves. I would be a half-demon half-angel. 2 of each wings on one side. I would be a non-elemental summon...Hell yeah!!

Rinen
03-13-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm going to keep this FFX related with storyline.

I know what I would be, I'd be Rinen, an artificial created Fayth to impliment Machina into the Yevon faith. Using machina, I have three random attacks, one is Onshuu (japanese for Love and Hate), heals party slightly, and does damage to enemies. Two is Kanjin (japanese for Armorer), a support spell, which would use Shell/Protect on party. Three is Ametsuchi (japanese for Heaven and Earth), which would inflict major non-elemental damage through use of forbidden machina.

(Perhaps it is the last straw until Sin came along and pretty much destroyed everything)

Fireblade13
03-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Mine would be a katana wielding, fire controlling berserker. Looking like the missing link with 3 long claws. Overdrive: Fire tornado

*~Nirvana~*
03-29-2005, 12:23 AM
my imagination is very very limited so i guess something along the lines of Shiva, maybe?

Fantasy_Dragon
03-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Probably Barney...

bigbri2k5
03-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Mine would be a cross between yojimbo and bahamut

FF freak
03-29-2005, 12:56 PM
Mine would be a cross between yojimbo and bahamut

So like.....Bahamut with a sword?........cool :cool:

redxiiii
03-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Ifrit definitley, having a fiery red temper seems to fit me perfectly!

black orb
03-30-2005, 05:30 AM
>>> Anima!!

Fireblade13
03-30-2005, 11:36 AM
Now Let Me revise mine.
Ifrit mutated with yojimbo
I like money

Yew-Yevon
03-30-2005, 08:36 PM
mine would take on Yevons child like form and do OBLIVION as a standard attack. And if you want to aquier him you have to go to the heart of the Farplain and get Yuna to send one party member (send him to rest) .

Fireblade13
03-30-2005, 10:18 PM
What?! the only character sendable is auron and hes not worth an invincible bad guy for an aeon.

DynasticJam
03-31-2005, 04:56 PM
I would be a jiant weapon, like omega, and i would have two massive drumsticks, and i think thats it,

Krag Koopa
04-10-2005, 12:15 AM
I dont know what id be..........

Shoden
04-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Bahamut/Yojimbo/Ifrit

i got a short and bad temper but im into mythology and Legends so id be a red Bahamut but more dragonlike than X's just get rid of that stupid ring and change its head and chest and give it a Masamune or Murasame Blade even a Wakizashi

Cuchulainn
04-10-2005, 01:55 AM
I'm Yojimbo, no one else but Yojimbo, if anyone says otherwise......*points finger up*...you know what's next

Savannah
04-10-2005, 04:25 AM
Ifrit mutated with yojimbo
I like money

I always wondered, what exactly is an aeon going to do with money, anyway?

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Mine would be a aeon that uses Samurai abilities! Hmm......I know, it shall be called:............................................

Sammy, LOL! XD

Here is the menu:

Attack [Attack]
Shin-Fireworks [Speacial Ability]
Speacial [Speacial]
W.Magic [White Magic]
B.Magic [Black Magic]
S.Item [Speacial Item]

Overdrive:
Mirror of Equity X

Stats:

These stats are when at level 100! [HP: 9999, MP: 999 - that is the summoner stats]

HP: 9999
MP: 250
Strength: MAX
Defence: MAX
Agility: MAX
Evasion: 100
Magic: 150
Magic Defence: 225
Accuracy: MAX
Luck: MIN

Speacial Attacks:

These attacks are in the speacial menu of the menu! LOL! XD

Nonpareil - MP Usage: 10
No Fear - MP Usage: 12
Clean Slate - MP Usage: 16
Hayate - MP Usage: 20
Cheer - MP Usage: 5
Reflex - MP Usage: 5
Focus - MP Usage: 5
Dark Attack - MP Usage: 5
Dark Buster - MP Usage: 5

White Magic:

Cure - MP Usage: 4
Cura - MP Usage: 10
Curaga - MP Usage: 20
Regen - MP Usage: 40
Esuna - MP Usage: 10
Dispel - MP Usage: 12
Shell - MP Usage: 10
Protect - MP Usage: 12
Reflect - MP Usage: 14
Full-Cure - MP Usage: 99

Black Magic:

Fire - MP Usage: 4
Blizzard - MP Usage: 4
Water - MP Usage: 4
Thunder - MP Usage: 4
Fira - MP Usage: 12
Blizzara - MP Usage: 12
Watera - MP Usage: 12
Thundara - MP Usage: 12
Firaga - MP Usage: 24
Blizzaga - MP Usage: 24
Waterga - MP Usage: 24
Thundaga - MP Usage: 24
Drain - MP Usage: 8
Osmose - MP Usage: 0
Demi - MP Usage: 10
Bio - MP Usage: 16
Confuse - MP Usage: 12
Break - MP Usage: 20
Doom - MP Usage: 18
Death - MP Usage: 24

Special Items:

A = Aeon, + = Better

A-Potion
A-Potion +
Hi-A-Potion
Hi-A-Potion +
A-Remedy
A-Remedy +
A-X-Potion
A-X-Potion +
A-Mega-Potion
A-Mega-Potion +
A-Ether
A-Ether +
A-Turbo Ether
A-Turbo Ether +
A-Elixer
A-Elixer +
A-Megalixer
A-Megalixer +
A-Haste Stone
A-Haste Stone+

Donza
04-18-2005, 06:29 AM
mine would be an angel, with the mutha of all swords!

BlackRibon
04-20-2005, 10:21 PM
something very big like an Anima/bahamut combination would do it for me

Cruise Control
04-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Incredibly high in defense
Also cast spells like blind as a counter like that pain in the ass lady Yunalesca (screams and slams head through television).
It would look like that defensive thing near Yuffies villagea in FF7 kind of turtle-ish

Creed
04-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Name:Luther The Creator
Description:A man with no equal, has a huge sword and has 2 forms if his human form is defeated he comes back twice as strong and has huge wings and is so fast you feel no pain when killed.

stats:

ID:9999
HP:200,000
MP:60,000

Part one

ID:10,000
HP:600,000
MP:120,000

Part two