PDA

View Full Version : Nothings working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FF freak
03-05-2005, 06:19 PM
O.K this is the third time ive brought it up I know but I can't get the secret duegon to open up Ive sent out three chocobos of each level had them all return (the first time I tried this I failed does that matter?)
and nothing happens... someone told me to go outside and come back in but it doesn't work. I wanna see the perfect ending whats wrong!!! :confused: :cry: :mad:

My name is...something..?
03-05-2005, 06:46 PM
First, some questions
Which dungeon are you talking about?
Are you talking about the one on the Mii'hen Highroad?
Is this your first time playing through?

Blackmageboi
03-05-2005, 07:19 PM
First, some questions
Which dungeon are you talking about?
Are you talking about the one on the Mii'hen Highroad?
Is this your first time playing through?
spoken like a true pro....

you have to wait a while before the chocobos come back it doesnt happen in 2 mins

Dragon Ash
03-05-2005, 08:30 PM
O.K this is the third time ive brought it up I know but I can't get the secret duegon to open up Ive sent out three chocobos of each level had them all return (the first time I tried this I failed does that matter?)
and nothing happens... someone told me to go outside and come back in but it doesn't work. I wanna see the perfect ending whats wrong!!! :confused: :cry: :mad:
You mean the Cave Ruins in the Calm Lands?

1. You must have dispatched all 5 levels of chocobo on successful treasure hunts at least 3 times for each level.

2. You must have raised your 4 choco-runners to level 5.

Go outside and then walk back in and Clasko will approach you.

FF freak
03-05-2005, 11:20 PM
That did it!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I was about to slam my controler through my console in frustration!!!! If I have a son I might just call him Dragon Ash!!!!!! :D

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 12:23 AM
wow.you seem like a nice person.

Blackmageboi
03-06-2005, 08:40 AM
That did it!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I was about to slam my controler through my console in frustration!!!! If I have a son I might just call him Dragon Ash!!!!!! :D
erm...acording to dragon ash'es profile shes a girl

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 05:22 PM
whoopsie.thats not a nice mistake.

Blackmageboi
03-06-2005, 09:01 PM
hehehehe :p :p :p

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 10:26 PM
so,blackmage...
do you want a ffx-3?

Del Murder
03-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Nice try. There is already a topic for that question and the discussion can stay in there. Please don't start off topic conversations in threads, lulusgirl.

lulusgirl
03-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Nice try. There is already a topic for that question and the discussion can stay in there. Please don't start off topic conversations in threads, lulusgirl.
sorry.i was in the wrong thread.i won't do it again.

FF freak
03-07-2005, 01:16 AM
I would like to take this time to say SORRY!! To Dragon Ash. I appologize for my assumtion and if it makes you feel any better you can name your daughter (if you have one) FF freak. :sweat: I do not have the ability to use Private Messenger and would appreciate anyone for sending this message to Dragon Ash.

Dragon Ash
03-07-2005, 05:47 PM
No probs, easy mistake to make and uh, yeah, you go ahead and do that (poor kid!)

Oh, and you're welcome for the advice, this time it was free but next time there will be a small service charge, let's say £50 and a jellybean?

;)