PDA

View Full Version : FF3!

wuglendei
03-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Now im talking about the Final Fantasy 3 that was never translated to north america! I played emulator of it and it was THE BEST ff i played! I enjoyed this simple yet deep story and the great chars! The JOBS were awsome and well the combat waas...u kno same old same old! BUT this felt more like an dynamic adventure! DONT U GUYS AGREE WITH ME? Some great moments...like when i learned that the continet was actualy FLOATING over a great ocean and then i could go other places! THE WORLD WAS AWSOME~! Damn good story too. Showing us that light isnt always good and are both needed to keep the world at peace! DOES ANYONE ELSE SHARE MY FEELING FOR FF3? or do u all think that it sux? AND ONCE AGAIN I TALK OF THE FF3 THAT WAS NEVER SHIPPED TO NORTH AMERICA

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Yes, FFIII is sexy. Prime candidate for the best game in the series, and it should be even better once they update it for the DS.

Del Murder
03-06-2005, 01:03 AM
The game sounds so good that I think I'll buy a DS just to play it.

omnitarian
03-06-2005, 01:49 AM
Yes, FF3 is awesome. I can't wait for the DS incarnation.

wuglendei
03-06-2005, 01:57 AM
IM SO MAD ABOUT IT FOR THE DS! I HATE NINTENDO! Im a sony FANBOY! Mostly because of Konami and Square but DAMN THEM! and i really doubt that the DS one will be better. I got this horrible feeling that it will turn out lookin like FINAL FANTASY DAWN OF SOULS for the GBA! Tho that game ROCKS i just dont want that to be the case for the DS. i HATE the ds i wish they would also make it for the PSP! But what gets me is WHY THE HELL THEY MAKIN IT FOR THE DS? Nintendo dosent OWN the FF3 title n http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif...do they?

Del Murder
03-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Ok, we'll discuss this, and let Square know about your concerns. Now slowly step down from the ledge so no one gets hurt. Remember that we're here for you.

wuglendei
03-06-2005, 03:19 AM
GAAAHH! HOW DARE U! i LOVE square! I DREAM about NOBOU EUEMATSU (SPELLING)! I LOVE HIS MUSIC! DEAR GOD FF IS THE BEST! I WILL NOT LET NINTENDO RUIN FF! NEVER! NEEEVVVEERRR

Martyr
03-06-2005, 05:25 AM
Nintendo started Final Fantasy. And, though they have the best RPG games, Sony is still, basically, the devil. It's a monopolization threat since it's so freaking decent.

I'm a Nintendo guy, and I always will be.
My only problem is that everything that is remade always has retarded additions that totally screw with the game.
The game should be remade, get it's bugs fixed, and then, maybe, have some slight graphical enhancement. But, most likely, there'll be a guest appearence by Gau, and then a love scene of some kind.
It's definately Square which annoys me more than the system that runs their games.

wuglendei
03-06-2005, 06:01 AM
NINTENDO didnt start http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif! they didnt MAKE final fantasy! SQUARE DID! so NINTENDO didnt START FF! And sony...well there the best and always will be. NINTENDO sux. Always killin there franchises (spelling) and there graphix! HA HA! all they use is big colors! NO texture! Unles we talk about metroid...but i donno if NINTENDO ACTUALY made that...i dont keep up with nintendo..... STILL i never ONCE liked a nintendo game..that nintendo made. But this shouldnt be about NINTENDO OR SONY this should be aboud ff3....my....baby. I LOVE that game. Damn....some fine memorys in that game. If u guys find ANY screen shots of FF3 for the DS please give me the LINK...i really need to make sure square n nintendo do this right...tho i kno square will do it right..

Del Murder
03-06-2005, 06:49 AM
I don't think there are any screenshots out for the game yet, but if I find any you will be the first to know about it.

wuglendei
03-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Well thx...so what CLASS was your chars in the last bosses? And waht level? Did you have all the summonings?

Braindead_Paul
03-06-2005, 04:32 PM
I really liked FF3 it was a great game. Only the boss music was kind of crappy. But the job system was fun and those side characters were cool.
And i do like Nintendo, because the best FF (which is FF6 imo(!)) came out for the SNES. And when I started to play video games there was no Sony game system. People had to choose from Nintendo and Sega and Nintendo was better (imo again).

Well thx...so what CLASS was your chars in the last bosses? And waht level? Did you have all the summonings?

Knight
Sage (black magic and summons)
Ninja
Sage (white magic)
all level 51

And yes, I did have all summons (really acquired Odin, Bahamut and Leviathan, didn't buy them ;) ), as long as there aren't any secret summons I didn't find or something...

wuglendei
03-06-2005, 04:48 PM
But guys...come on...nintendo was squares only choise!(spelling) THey went over to sony because they were the better choice! PS had better graphix n everything. O and square also made one of nintendos best rpgs. U kno MARIO RPG. Tho they did have that NES game MARIO rpg was truly a great rpg. So this means nintendo cant make a RPG for http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif. But then again all they do is make the same games over and over again. O and MY teams was

NINJA-60
NINJA-60+
SAGE-60+
SAGE-60+

i got all summonings....and U cant BUY the summonings unless u FIND them.

Braindead_Paul
03-06-2005, 06:28 PM
and U cant BUY the summonings unless u FIND them.

Really? I didn't know that as I already had them when I reached the sage selling them. What does he sell if you don't have the summons? Nothing?

wuglendei
03-06-2005, 07:35 PM
I donno what he would sell if U didnt find any of them summonings......Im guwessing nothing. Im bored now.....who was your fav secondary char? I liked sarah.

DJZen
03-06-2005, 08:39 PM
But guys...come on...nintendo was squares only choise!(spelling) THey went over to sony because they were the better choice! PS had better graphix n everything. O and square also made one of nintendos best rpgs. U kno MARIO RPG. Tho they did have that NES game MARIO rpg was truly a great rpg. So this means nintendo cant make a RPG for **** But then again all they do is make the same games over and over again.

Play Earthbound, THEN say Nintendo can't make RPGs. In fact.... Play Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi, THEN say Nintendo can't make RPGs.

God, opinions like this really burn my brisket. Not that I'm against free thought or personal opinion, but when one's personal opinion is based on pre-concieved notions and wild conjecture without any supporting facts whatsoever.... YEARG! Nintendo is singlehandedly responsible for bringing console games out of the stagnance that Atari created thanks to their lax (read: non-existant) quality standards. Nintendo revived the industry from the crash of 1984 and really made game consoles as much a part of the living room as the VCR. Losing Square to Sony was a big mistake for them. So were many aspects of the N64. However, Nintendo has dominated the handheld market for HOW long now? To quote Nintendo themselves, 11 have tried, 11 have failed.

How about seeing for yourself instead of jumping to conclusions? Oh wait, I forgot, this is the internet.... nevermind....

wuglendei
03-06-2005, 09:08 PM
EARTHBOUND played and hated.

They cannot make games. Come on guys we all know nintendo will be lost in years to come. I havent met ONE person who would turn down a PS2 for a GAMECUBE! Only NINTENDO fanboys r staying with them. They are not appealing to any new audiences. They r trying to be the same old nintendo. The same old borring nintendo. thats all there is. EKKEKEK

DocFrance
03-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Wow, who can argue with reasoning like that? Because we all know you can't have a PS2 and a Gamecube...

DJZen
03-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Booya

DocFrance
03-06-2005, 11:14 PM
You're some sort of herteic, DJZen. Time to burn you at the stake.

Del Murder
03-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Aw, I was hoping you guys wouldn't get ahold of this one. Oh well.

Raistlin
03-07-2005, 01:17 AM
GAAAHH! HOW DARE U! i LOVE square! I DREAM about NOBOU EUEMATSU (SPELLING)! I LOVE HIS MUSIC! DEAR GOD FF IS THE BEST! I WILL NOT LET NINTENDO RUIN FF! NEVER! NEEEVVVEERRR
Oh...my...god...

eestlinc
03-07-2005, 01:20 AM
I don't even know what a Nintendo DS is, which is too bad because I liked this game except I got sick of playing it on my computer as a ROM so I never got that far. Also, having to play entire dungeons as a frog or in mini is kinda annoying, although challenging.

Psychotic
03-07-2005, 01:29 AM
I totally agree with you, wuglendei. Nintendo is out to destroy us all...

Rase
03-07-2005, 02:56 AM
I don't even know what a Nintendo DS is,

Just do a Google search for "Nintendo DS". Or go here. (http://www.nintendods.com/index.jsp)

As for FFIII, I've never played it, since I don't use ROMs. However, I wish it was coming out for the regular Gameboy instead of the DS, since the DS's special features aren't really needed for the game and I don't have a DS.

Also, I'm strongly willing myself not to respond to the ramblings of the PS2 fanboy, which would only lead to this thread going off-topic, which isn't good.

eestlinc
03-07-2005, 03:14 AM
I also don't really care to learn anything about the DS since I won't ever buy one, but it is nice to hear ff3 is being released in English.

Rase
03-07-2005, 03:22 AM
Ah, well, didn't specify that part. Sorry, nevermind.

wuglendei
03-07-2005, 03:26 AM
this thread went WILD! now its pretty much just us arguing why SONY sux or how nintendo wants world DOMINATION! actualy thats EA :)
Cuz have ya heard that EA is trying to buy out UBISOFT?!?! But like they might instead buy EIDIOS.....kekekekekek........I wanna walk into a group of NINTENDO fanboys and like break a DS in front of them...hehe..but then again the ds is only like what 25 cents? lol nintendo is soo desperate! Making there prices soo fuckin low

Rase
03-07-2005, 03:32 AM
If you find one for 25 cents, buy it and send it to me. It'd save me about $149.75.

DJZen
03-07-2005, 05:45 AM
wank wank wank I hate Nintendo because I'm a philistine wank wank wank SONY HAV TEH AWSOEM COS I SAYD SO wank wank wank my grammar has teh s uck!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

*sigh*

Man, I can't wait for this game to come out... I'm not exactly excited to spend more money I don't really have on a hobby I shouldn't really be pursuing in my financial state, but this is such a great game. This title will probably go completely unrecognized though 'cause it doesn't have Cloud or Squall in it. A real pity. I never got around to beating this one, so I look forward to doing it legally. Of course, I always have love for the 8-bit, but just the thought that after all these years Squenix is finally completing the legacy. It's really a very big deal. Maybe there should be some sorta celebration.....

*gets on the podium*

If elected, I will throw an awesomely excellent party to mark the occasion of all of the Final Fantasy series finally being released in America! There'll totally be pie and stuff. Remember, a vote for Ace is a vote for parties and pie!

Mirage
03-07-2005, 05:59 AM
NINTENDO didnt start http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif! they didnt MAKE final fantasy! SQUARE DID! so NINTENDO didnt START FF! And sony...well there the best and always will be. NINTENDO sux. Always killin there franchises (spelling) and there graphix! HA HA! all they use is big colors! NO texture! Unles we talk about metroid...but i donno if NINTENDO ACTUALY made that...i dont keep up with nintendo..... STILL i never ONCE liked a nintendo game..that nintendo made. But this shouldnt be about NINTENDO OR SONY this should be aboud ff3....my....baby. I LOVE that game. Damn....some fine memorys in that game. If u guys find ANY screen shots of FF3 for the DS please give me the LINK...i really need to make sure square n nintendo do this right...tho i kno square will do it right..
http://home.no.net/steak/images/2.jpg
http://home.no.net/steak/images/4.jpg
http://home.no.net/steak/images/tales-of-symphonia-20040701094544708.jpg
You're right. No textures.

Oh, for the record. Very few console companies make their own games. Sony didn't make the Gran Turismo series either. About the only game series Nintendo is developing theirselves is Mario.
Sony doesn't own Final Fantasy either, so why should only they get Final Fantasy games? Your logic is... flawed.

Martyr
03-07-2005, 06:14 AM
*gets on the podium*

If elected, I will throw an awesomely excellent party to mark the occasion of all of the Final Fantasy series finally being released in America! There'll totally be pie and stuff. Remember, a vote for Ace is a vote for parties and pie!

OKAY!
That's it. I have been baffled by BaoTW and Ace and Goomba and all the other parties.

I'll vote for this one. How's it done?

Braindead_Paul
03-07-2005, 11:13 AM
In case there are still people caring about the topic:

I donno what he would sell if U didnt find any of them summonings......Im guwessing nothing. Im bored now.....who was your fav secondary char? I liked sarah.
So how do you know you can't buy the summons without having found them before?
I liked all of the characters. Desh was cool as you think he dies and then just walks out of that fire thing in the end. And Sara was funny falling in love with some random character.

Also, having to play entire dungeons as a frog or in mini is kinda annoying, although challenging.
There is no dungeon you have to play as a frog. You only have to be a frog to enter some passages. But the mini dungeons are REALLY annoying as you never have enough spells for all the characters and your fighters don't have (a lot of) MP. :mad:

Apollo
03-07-2005, 08:47 PM
I like FFIII the only thing that i didn't like about this game are the four main characters are boys.I'm a boy too its just that I like female characters in video games.I know its a stupid reason to be bothered by but I can't help it.But I am trying not to let this ruin my gaming experience with this game and I still cant wait for it to come out on the DS.Then I won't hafta play it on my stupid emulator anymore! :p

DJZen
03-08-2005, 02:29 AM
That's an interesting thought... What if they made it so you could change the genders of the 4 youths? It wouldn't even have to change gameplay, just be a cosmetic change! Well... We know it won't happen, but I think it would be a really cool addition.

Snap Jumper
03-08-2005, 03:04 AM
What if they made it so you could change the genders of the 4 youths?

They could and I hope they would do something like that, but it isn't likely. Maybe you can just make them all black mages so you can't tell if they're male or female.

wuglendei
03-08-2005, 03:31 AM
........lalalalalala im happy! I jus got SHADOW HEARTS COVANET! Now i usually dont wander far from square but midway has outdone themselves again. I loved shadow hearts 1 and I didnt expect this game to suck or n e thing but they certanly improved....hey...wtf does this have to do with ff3?.......Hmmmmm........Sarah is hot.................yea........u kno whats stupid? In the end...all my training...was worthless cuz i turned all chars into sages n ninja or whatever that othetr secret class was.....hmmmmm....i like.......frogs..............hmmmmm..........aeris...was hott....but in advent children.....Tifa is way hotter

Braindead_Paul
03-08-2005, 12:22 PM
That's an interesting thought... What if they made it so you could change the genders of the 4 youths?
There are a few jobs in the game which could be both. Actually I gave one of my characters a female name and only the white mage or sage job. So there was a girl in my party somehow...
Btw.: Playing with 4 girls would include some indications of homosexuality. I'm not sure if square would do something like that...

Crossblades
03-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Is it true that FF III had support characters that joined you?

Oh and Nintendo rules! Sony blows!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-08-2005, 02:57 PM
There were characters that followed your party around for plot purposes. You could talk to them with the B button, but other than that, they were useless. I've always thought that, in the event of a remake, this should be changed; I think it'd be great if, at the beginning of every battle, you'd have a chance at getting a certain effect depending on who your current "support" character is. Like how the Invincible fires that cannon at the beginning of each fight, except it would occur more seldomly. Sarah could do some healing/Esuna-like thing, Cid could call in an air raid or something, Desh could summon one of those Baby Bahamuts, Elia could provide some more healing or summon a tidal wave, Allus could extort extra Gil from monsters, Dorga could let loose with that mad sagacious magic, and Unne could inflict some status ailments on enemies--Sleep at the very least.

Square Enix probably won't want to mess with the game quite that much, though.

Crossblades
03-08-2005, 04:09 PM
So you can't use them in battle?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Yes. Like I said.

DJZen
03-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Square Enix probably won't want to mess with the game quite that much, though.

Well they've already added some sort of use for the stylus. I think this game is gonna be sort of like what DoS was for FFI and II. Maybe not quite as drastic, but still, I think messing with the overall formula isn't too far from their minds...

Crossblades
03-08-2005, 08:38 PM
I prefer this game to be released for the GBA just so I can play it on my Gamecube using the GB player

wuglendei
03-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Well i beat FF3 so i could care less if it comes to nort america.HeHe ..

Yeargdribble
03-11-2005, 07:35 AM
FF III is a truly awesome game. I've played through it several times. My last run through I actually managed to get 4 FEOKs. Originally in my leveling I got all of my OKs to have 2 swords for more damage and after a while I was getting 21x Hits for 9999 and post 80 I decided to start using the Onion Shields because my damage was maxed even with one sword anyway. With the Shields I was basically impervious to enemy attacks.

Level 99 took for ever even with frame skipping and running around Eureka like mad. It was fun to be able to pwn the last area of the game though.

I'm actually greatly sadened that they would put this on DS. I suppose it's a marketing ploy by Nintendo to get more people to buy the DS just to complete their collection of the games. I can't imagine what they would need to put it on DS for. If FFI and II can be fit onto one cart for GBA then surely FF III does not need to be put on a handheld that can produce the graphics of the N64.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Putting it on the DS was Square Enix's decision, not Nintendo's, and I imagine they're doing it because they think the game deserves to be remade on a more impressive machine than the GBA. Remember that they put FFI and II on the PlayStation and were considering doing the same for FFIII before it became "too late." The GBA has graphics and sound inferior to those of the SNES, while the DS has graphics superior to those of the N64 and the PlayStation and sound at least superior to that of the N64. I'm sure they'd even prefer to put it on the next GameBoy, which will be visually and aurally superior to the DS, but doing that would mean we'd have to wait that much longer to finally get it.

DJZen
03-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Like I've said many times, I only hope that someday we get the game in a form that plays just like the original.

Yeargdribble
03-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I suppose I understand wanting to put it on a system that is more impressive even if only due to it's audio capabilities but I think I'm probably from the same school of thought at DJZen.

The people that are going to 'rush out' and buy FF III for DS aren't gonna do it because they want flashy graphics and perfect sound quality. People buying FF III are buying it because either they love the game itself or if they haven't played it they love the series and especially the earlier 2D iterations thereof.

I'm with Zen... I just want to be able to play it legally and on a console. I probably differ from Zen in that I don't mind if they update the graphics. I think that WSC/Origins/DoS versions of FF I & II are visually stunning for the 2D games that they are. Putting the game on a more powerful console almost seems like there is a requiste amount of addatives needed.

What will they do with 2 screens? What would you need a stylus for in FF III? How can that make this game truly use even a fraction of the power that the DS has? I fear the answers because I'm afraid they will go overboard in trying to supe up the game to meet the console and the game that I love isn't such a game.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-11-2005, 10:23 PM
That's why it'd probably be better in the long run for them to hold out for the next GameBoy, but I'm tired of waiting. If they find some good uses for the DS's special capabilities, though, it may turn out for the best anyway.

Crossblades
03-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Putting it on the DS was Square Enix's decision, not Nintendo's, and I imagine they're doing it because they think the game deserves to be remade on a more impressive machine than the GBA. Remember that they put FFI and II on the PlayStation and were considering doing the same for FFIII before it became "too late." The GBA has graphics and sound inferior to those of the SNES, while the DS has graphics superior to those of the N64 and the PlayStation and sound at least superior to that of the N64. I'm sure they'd even prefer to put it on the next GameBoy, which will be visually and aurally superior to the DS, but doing that would mean we'd have to wait that much longer to finally get it.

I know that, but I'm just saying it is better off being released for the GBA

liknsmak
03-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Wow, I sucked it in and went through the mini dungeon...this game picked up so well :cool:

so far one of my favorites in the series, though it feels kinda weird.

Undecided
03-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Remaking the game for the DS instead of the GBA doesn't really bother me, but I really think it should come to the PlayStation too, as having every Final Fantasy from FFI through FFIX, but not FFIII just seem dumb.

What will they do with 2 screens? What would you need a stylus for in FF III?

I imagine that the top screen will be the normal screen where you move around or fight monsters, while the bottom screen will have the menu screens. Meaning that you won't need to hit the start button whenever you need to change equipment... :rolleyes2.

And yes, FFIII is one of the best FFs. I only hope they will put in an extra save point near the end in the DS version.

Sylvie
03-12-2005, 09:34 PM
EARTHBOUND played and hated.

Dude, EARTHBOUND is kickass. I cant believe you dont like EARTHBOUND. It is one of my favorite RPGs for the NES. It was funny and fun! Now, I just really dont like Dragon Warrior that much... that was well... err... crap. I know you hate me for that but, i just dont like that game. And dude, the first 6 friggin FF's came out on the Nintendo systems, and if it werent for nintendo, FF would still probably be at FF7 now becasue of the lack of systems. So you should thank Nintendo.

PearlRose
03-13-2005, 06:09 AM
I keep hearing good things about the game, and it's such a shame that it's so realtively unknown in the grand scheme of things.

I doubt I'll be buying it when it's released, if only because I don't want to buy a DS for just one game, but I'm glad that it's *finally* getting released in NA.

Might have to try it on on a rom, though. Just to see what it is I'm missing out on exactly. The lack of information on this game makes it really hard to find out anything about it without actually playing it yourself, it seems.

Sylvie
03-13-2005, 08:19 PM
PealRose, I think its DEFINATLEY worth to try this game on a rom!! It is my FAVORITE Final Fantasy out there. It sucks that they never released possibly THE greatest Final Fantasy out there until now. Its a shame, but we have the roms and we will be getting a Wonderswan version of it on the DS. The graphics will be enhanced, and some errors will be fixed, making it a great game! I do like the oldschool graphics a lot though. Also, if u dont have a DS I would buy one, not only for FFIII, but it has amazing features on it and great games so you guys should all get one of these things!

wuglendei
03-13-2005, 11:53 PM
just get a NEs emulator then get the FF3j rom. THAT EASY. i would give u the link for a good rom n emulator site buuuttt i lost the site. I reccamend *spelling* the ZNES emulator but i think thats a SNES emulator. I forget what NES emulator i used. AND BTW EARTHBOUND is poop :D and i hated the dragon warrior series. Except uhh 3 or 2...one of the ones for the SNES and it wasent warrior it was dragon quest. ;)

PearlRose
03-14-2005, 02:29 AM
I have access to an emulator - playing FF6 right now on it. Good stuff.

I'm really impressed with how much positive feedback FF3's getting. I suppose it's a little surprising that a game that's never been released worldwide has such diehard fans.

I went looking online for some info on the storyline and such, and was horribly confused, until I realized that the 4 main characters are apparently nameless. ^^;

Guess I know which FF I'm going to look into playing next. ^^

DJZen
03-14-2005, 05:23 AM
Yup, it's a lot like FFI in that respect, only it's way more fun... I think so anyway. I REALLY hope they get the same translation team that did DoS.

liknsmak
03-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Since i'm too lazy to start my own thread...

Is there anyway to exit out of the Sylx Tower or Ancient's Labyrinth without just walking all the way out?

I sold my Odin and Leviathian summons before getting to Eureka, can I still buy them because they weren't on the shop list. btw I didn't get bahamut's summon.

Braindead_Paul
03-14-2005, 12:05 PM
1. No, you have to walk...

2. Does that mean the shop list was empty? I thought you can buy the summons from the sage once you have them. But apparently you can only buy the summons if you've beaten all of them before. So get Bahamut and try again...
Btw.: Why did you sell Odin and Leviathan?

liknsmak
03-14-2005, 11:15 PM
well I didn't know that sages could use them and I needed some cash :mad: