PDA

View Full Version : ::bEsT WeapOnS::

silent_ultima
03-06-2005, 11:05 AM
Guys, I've heard that there's a better weapon than those Celestial Weapons, i.e Tidus's Excalibur. Can someone help me on how to customize those weapons? And what items do i need to get the Break DAmage limit, Break HP limit and Break MP limit?

ALso where can i get some of the lock sphere and Att. spheres? I can't seem to find the STR sphere... where can i got those kinda spheres?

alexholker
03-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Guys, I've heard that there's a better weapon than those Celestial Weapons, i.e Tidus's Excalibur. Can someone help me on how to customize those weapons? And what items do i need to get the Break DAmage limit, Break HP limit and Break MP limit?The customised weapons aren't really better than the Celestial weapons, since they don't ignore defense. But reccommended abilities for one of these weapons is Break Damage Limit, Triple Overdrive and First Strike. The forth slot could be Evade+Counter, Magic Counter, Magic Booster or 1 MP Cost.

For Break Damage Limit, you need 60 Dark Matters. You can get them by killing Dark Aeons, creations at the arena or by bribing Land Worms (but Land Worms cannot be fought until after point of no return, just before the final battle).

ALso where can i get some of the lock sphere and Att. spheres? I can't seem to find the STR sphere... where can i got those kinda spheres?The Omega Ruins are probably the best place to look. In my game, without trying to get Key Spheres I got far more than I could ever use. The Strength Sphere is available by defeating the duel horn Species Creation at the arena.

silent_ultima
03-06-2005, 11:51 AM
i don;t have enuff Lvl 3 and Lvl 4 spheres to get some of the neat feat. (i.e Full LIfe for Yuna, Zombie Attack for Auron)...

alexholker
03-06-2005, 01:38 PM
For Level 3 Key Spheres bribe Demonoliths (Omega ruins) or kill Behemoth Kings (inside Sin), Defender Zs (Omega ruins?) or Macheas (Omega ruins).

For Level 4 Key Spheres bribe Chimera Brains (Calm Lands?).

silent_ultima
03-06-2005, 01:44 PM
For Level 4 Key Spheres bribe Chimera Brains (Calm Lands?).

is there no other way? Damn i just hate bribing fiends. What would they do with a huge sum of gil anyway, ya?

alexholker
03-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Here is how you can obtain Level 4 Key Spheres. It might be possible to obtain them from chests or as prizes in side-quests, but these are the main ones:

Steal: Nemesis
Drop: Seymour Flux, Spectral Keeper, Omega Weapon, Land Worm
Bribe: Chimera BrainStealing from Nemesis provokes a counter (Ultima), so you probably don't want to get them that way. Seymour Flux, Spectral Keeper and Omega Weapon are bosses you can only fight once, and two of them you have to fight at a particular point in the game. Land Worms can only be found once you are past that 'point of no return': if you're like me, you wouldn't want to wait until just before the final battle. That leaves the bribery.

One other option would be to bribe Master Coeurls, or steal from Nemesis to get Warp Spheres. You only need one Warp Sphere per ability, the other characters can use Friend or Teleport spheres to get to the ability after the first person has.

silent_ultima
03-06-2005, 04:26 PM
uhh
where can i get friend and teleport sphere?

damn this is getting more and more confusing

Shalashaska
03-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Bribe
Friend Sphere: Coerl - 120,000 gil for x2
Teleport Sphere: Barbatos - 1,900,000 gil for x20

Steal
Friend Sphere: Neslug x1 (rare steal)
Teleport Sphere: Th'uban x1 (rare steal)

Money is easy to come by with Rikku's ultimate weapon and you can simply steal from Neslug and Th'uban then Flee if you dont want to fight them.

alexholker
03-07-2005, 01:17 AM
If Auron is strong enough and is using Masamune, you can kill Sleep Sprouts to get Teleport Spheres easily and efficiently. If he is capable of doing 99,999 points of damage with one hit, you can make use of the Masamune's first strike to keep on overkilling Sleep Sprout with a single hit, before it has a chance to use Goodnight. You can also kill Master Tonberries (rare, Omega Ruins), or kill Spirits or Master Coerls (both in Omega ruins) for Friend spheres.

rubah
03-07-2005, 01:30 AM
*or* you can capture *one* master tonberry and kill it over and over in the monster arena. Yay for recyclable monsters:D

chucky200
03-13-2005, 12:51 PM
these other weapons may have the same abilities as the celestials, but thet rnt the same, as they wont allow ure aeons to break the damage limit

celestials do hav a bad side tho. If tidus, rikku, khimari or wakka lose hp then there weapons get weaker. The same 4 lulu and yuna with mp

However the Weaker auron is the stronger masamune gets

( that sword looks soooo cool)

Fireblade13
03-30-2005, 11:06 PM
I found if you revisit the aeons they'll give you some spheres and treasure chests lurk in the shadows there. Must... get... sigil... for... auron...

Cruise Control
04-28-2005, 12:31 AM
Its tru, I reccomend revisiting them all, even though its a pain in the ass to redo the cloister of trials (especially shiva's).
You get several of the spheres you were asking for, not Strength though.