PDA

View Full Version : How did Vivi ......

Azotar
03-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Whats the story of Vivi? How the heck did he appear in the sea and Quan rescued him how/why did he end up there? well if u dont know tell me what u think.

Ezme
03-06-2005, 02:25 PM
He fell outa an airship while going over quans dwelling and quan caught him in his fishing line

Azotar
03-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Is that what u think or is it what it says in the story? and what ship? U mean dali ship?

Ezme
03-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah, he was a prototype. The story also covers why he's lived alot longer than the other mage's.

SeeDRankLou
03-07-2005, 07:04 PM
If you do things right in Treno during the Card Tournament, you can see a scene with Vivi in Quan's Dwelling which would explain your question. WelshWonder is correct.

Ezme
03-07-2005, 09:22 PM
YAY! I was right. Azotar, your the first person i've helped and been right! yay. FFIX does rock, its the one at got me into FF.

Azotar
03-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Okay... lol

Hey u mean the part when he decides to go to his old home or not?

Ezme
03-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Yeah, during the card tounament in treno you see a scene with vivi at the treno gates and he says something like "should i swing by home" or something along those lines. Select yes and you can see a scene where things are explained. I think u have to take zidane to quans dwelling to see it tho.

Azotar
03-09-2005, 07:34 PM
I always select yes but i only see that he ends up in Quan's

DJZen
03-09-2005, 08:26 PM
I can't quite remember why Vivi lives that long... Did I miss something? What happened?

SeeDRankLou
03-09-2005, 09:21 PM
I always select yes but i only see that he ends up in Quan's
Did you go to Quan's Dwelling afterwards (after the 1st or 2nd round in the Card Tournament)?

Ezme
03-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Vivi lives longer because he was a prototype created before the events of FFIX. He does "stop" tho after the game supposidly. Ypu see his "sons" but it may not be him with them. Its open to interpretation.

Monol
03-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Yea...i refuse to believe vivi "stopped" though.... he's my favorite character...but as you said its open to interpertation so im not gonna argue :p

VIVI LIVES!!!! (how did he have kids? i never understood that :mad: but then again when your THAT cool the ladies must be all over him... :D )

Ezme
03-11-2005, 07:37 AM
I gues he somehow got the recipie on "how to make Black Mages" I dunno. Dunno about he ladies tho, Hes only 9! i spose that is ancient in mage terms.....

Itachi
03-11-2005, 05:22 PM
heres one of the secrets that u can find by chatting with the writers but i guess u missed ur chance like 4/5 years ago! before vivi "stopped" and before all the other mages "stopped" the mages and the genomes gathered around vivi and made clones of vivi that will last longer for like 120 years and so. (i am not making this up, go ahead and ask hisashi suzuki yourself, but that is if u can)

Pouring Rain
03-11-2005, 11:41 PM
i don't want vivi to stop! don't say that! maybe he didn't stop and the reason you didn't see him at the end is because he looked the same as his sons/clones. I will refuse to belive that vivi stopped or died or whatever you call it. I agree with Monel. Vivi is so cute! Execpt when he looks up and he has no neck or anything. that freaked me out. I would totally date vivi if he was real. he is so cute!

Itachi
03-12-2005, 01:10 PM
lol sorry.

Monol
03-13-2005, 12:02 AM
i don't want vivi to stop! don't say that! maybe he didn't stop and the reason you didn't see him at the end is because he looked the same as his sons/clones. I will refuse to belive that vivi stopped or died or whatever you call it. I agree with Monel. Vivi is so cute! Execpt when he looks up and he has no neck or anything. that freaked me out. I would totally date vivi if he was real. he is so cute!

AMEN SISTA!!!! :D :cool:

Ouch!
03-13-2005, 01:20 AM
heres one of the secrets that u can find by chatting with the writers but i guess u missed ur chance like 4/5 years ago! before vivi "stopped" and before all the other mages "stopped" the mages and the genomes gathered around vivi and made clones of vivi that will last longer for like 120 years and so. (i am not making this up, go ahead and ask hisashi suzuki yourself, but that is if u can)
Why do I not believe you?