PDA

View Full Version : What are u capable of doing if ...

Azotar
03-06-2005, 03:00 PM
What are you capable of doing i someone wanted to break ur ff cds.
Even if it was ur mother.
I proctect my ff cds with my life, i would even hurt my parents if they were going to brake them.
What would u do?
I know i know am crazy and adicted to ff.

Chris
03-06-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm not capable of such things, I've carried my weight.

I'm a good man.

Azotar
03-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Maybe u just havent played ff enough

Chris
03-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Excuse Me, I own:

Final Fantasy I, II, IV, V, VII, VIII, IX, Tactics and Tactics Advanche.
And I've completed 'em all, so don't come here acting like a damn know it all. I won't tolerate it.

Destai
03-06-2005, 10:13 PM
*acts like a damn know it all*

DJZen
03-06-2005, 10:32 PM
I'm capable of saying "and just WHO is going to pay for those? Small claims court, BIATCH!!!!"

rubah
03-06-2005, 10:52 PM
"what the crap do you think you're doing?
". . . Take another step and your eninem cds are going in the pond."

replace him with the favorite band of whoever was about to do the breaking^_^

Dking'squeen
03-06-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm capable or picking up a machate and threatening someone with it...but i won't. I'll just do this *waves machate* and say, Bee-yotch, you're going to pay me back and get me another one

Rase
03-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Ablsolutly nothing, since I don't own any FF CD's just some old cartridges. As for those, well, I could use a submission hold on them, so I wouldn't really hurt them, or I could just do what DJZen said.

Martyr
03-07-2005, 05:18 AM
Azotar, if I knew you, I'd tell you first that you are in serious trouble if you'd really hurt your parents over this.
Then I'd break your games myself.
I'd do it with a knife.

If somebody tried to destroy mine, and I don't know why anybody would, then they'd probably succeed because I don't have any enemies and I'd be totally unprepared for something so stupidly malicious.
I'd retaliate in kind, of course, but I can't say that I'd have an immediate preventative course to take in the given scenario.

DJZen
03-07-2005, 06:00 AM
Yeah this is definitely "flaming bag o' poo" sorta revenge. If you'd hurt someone over this you need to put the controller down and back away slowly. There's a whole world of stuff out there. It has people in it. You should try talking to people more. It's really fun.

strawberryman
03-07-2005, 06:04 AM
Well, considering i've borrowed every single final fantasy that i've played, would'nt be too much of a problem.
For me.

Lucky Charms
03-07-2005, 10:41 AM
I'd let them break it. Stir up some revenge, then buy a new one. I wouldn't stress too much about it, it'll only incite excess nuisance.

Erdrick Holmes
03-07-2005, 06:38 PM
OMG CUT UR WRISTS WITH THE SHARDS *angst*

Captain Maxx Power
03-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Probably do what I usually do if people start messing with my stuff : Drop kick them and show 'em whos boss asap.

O and DJZen...I can't believe you said biatch. Go in the corner and think about what you did young man.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-08-2005, 12:26 AM
I think if ur obsessed with final fantasy than you obviously have no social life! But I would........................ take there favorite cd's and crush them in return, with interest................

Azotar
03-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey, i do have a very social, popular life. But i just love final fantasy.
And i just think ff is the best thing in the world.
No, ignore i said that!!
but i love ff.
Maybe u guys changed my mind.
Maybe i'll brake their cars.

Ultima Shadow
03-09-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm capable of saying "and just WHO is going to pay for those? Small claims court, BIATCH!!!!"

Azotar
03-09-2005, 07:39 PM
that doesnt work in my enviroment.
Here violence works

DJZen
03-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Violence solves many things. For example, if you're angry at a guy, and you hit him in the face, you've solved the problem of not being in a fight. Depending on how hard you hit him and who sees, you might also solve the problem of not going to jail or prison. If a parent hits a kid, that parent could potentially solve the problem of not having child services come and take their child to a better environment. I also find that hitting your parents is a good way to solve the problem of not having all your video game systems confiscated.

Ultima Shadow
03-10-2005, 02:19 PM
that doesnt work in my enviroment.
Here violence works
Violence solves many things. For example, if you're angry at a guy, and you hit him in the face, you've solved the problem of not being in a fight. Depending on how hard you hit him and who sees, you might also solve the problem of not going to jail or prison. If a parent hits a kid, that parent could potentially solve the problem of not having child services come and take their child to a better environment. I also find that hitting your parents is a good way to solve the problem of not having all your video game systems confiscated.
XD! :D

Cless
03-11-2005, 07:38 AM
I'm sticking up for poor Azotar!

I know that I certainly wouldn't be too happy about someone breaking my Final Fantasy discs. Actually, I think I would be slightly mad about it. No, I would be pissed off :mad2: ! And, I would employ a degree of force to stop them. I wouldn't harm them or anything, but I would not stand by and let it happen in front of my eyes. No siree!

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Extract full compensation from them, make them replace all my CDs, and then some extra for "pain and suffering".

sephiroth JR
03-12-2005, 12:50 PM
if someone broke my ff cds ide break there cds and if they didnt have any ide break their neck

Del Murder
03-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Mine are locked away in an alarmed vault so I don't have to worry.