PDA

View Full Version : I can't keep up with all of this!

ZeZipster
03-07-2005, 12:45 AM
Seriously, what has got everyones endorphins up today?

Is there a dealer amongst us getting all of EoFF stoned out of their brains? If so: how much, and where do I meet you?

krissy
03-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Choose life, choose a job, choose a career, choose a family, choose a smurfing big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments, choose a starter home, choose your friends. Choose leisure-wear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite and higher purchase and a range of smurfing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the smurf you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing smurfing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, smurfed up brats you've spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future, choose life. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life, I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons! Who needs reasons when you've got EoFF?

Psychotic
03-07-2005, 12:48 AM
ZeZipster, can we be the best of best friends? I like your charms. ;)

ZeZipster
03-07-2005, 12:49 AM
ZeZipster, can we be the best of best friends? I like your charms. ;)

Only if we pinky-shake with that pinky.

boris no no
03-07-2005, 12:50 AM
behind that old abandoned mine in ten minutes.
bring the nachos

Psychotic
03-07-2005, 12:50 AM
HELL YES. Wait, what?

Del Murder
03-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Man, give a mouse a cookie...

Yams deals out of the back alleys of the Crystal Chronicles Forum, Zip.