PDA

View Full Version : Your Views...

UnGod Squall
03-07-2005, 06:22 AM
ive read a few posts on other forums on this game and it amazes me how many people are ALREADY hating this game... the things ive read and seen of this game intrigue me A LOT, i cant wait for this game to be released.. but there are people already bashing Square for changing the battle system to a more "real-time" style and usint the world of vina-del (im not sure how thats spelled exactly) i think this is going to be a great game and im very much looking forward to it...

what do you guys think?

Excelsior
03-07-2005, 06:32 AM
like i said before, i think the game will probably be great, i just dont like how there changing the FF series. to me, id rather they keep stuff the same, and instead use those concepts for other game series or whatever. i want my new FF game to be a new FF game, not just some random RPG with moogles in it. but that might not have made any sense, but there u go.

ThundagAuron
03-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Well, I personally am also looking forward to this game, (to a massive extent, I might add!), and am still trying to find a location to pre-order from. EB won't let me yet...
But, yeah, I think this game will have the same epic feel of X and even III/VI, (IMO).
Also, I'd like to point out that even if the people who are all about VII can't bring it upon themselves to pick up a new adventure, it won't be my problem, because I'll be owning fiends in Ivalice's many locations while they max stats on PS1.

UnGod Squall
03-08-2005, 06:44 AM
from what ive seen it looks to have more of a dark storyline, which i think can be a good thing for this game, there are some who hated X because of its lack of "free-roaming" but this game might have more roaming than any other... so we will see what they think about that

crashNUMBERS
06-24-2005, 11:20 PM
People only hate this game probably because some think its another futuristic FF game. Some complain that the FF series should stick to the medieval ages. I don't mind either way but I think FF12 mixes both, a futuristic style with a medieval style...

silentenigma
06-24-2005, 11:30 PM
looks kool.... THEY HAVE BUNNY PEOPLE!!!! that almost makes up for the fact that the moogles look.....believeable...

crashNUMBERS
06-25-2005, 12:11 AM
True.....Well..Kinda..

Super Christ
06-25-2005, 02:51 PM
My view? Sod off and stop being so picky or I'll cut your knackers off with a chainsaw.

I'm betting I'll enjoy it. Both the game, and cutting your knackers off with a chainsaw.