PDA

View Full Version : On Wakka and Lulu (ALL FFX-2 SPOILERS)

Ifrit rocks oldskool
03-07-2005, 08:32 PM
I have played FFX-2 through and completed X but when ever does it tell you that Wakka and Lulu ever got married I was amazed when I found they were having a baby :eek: :eek:

EDIT BY BoB (and Shlup, kinda!): Please mark your spoilers using the [spoiler] tags or else by placing the word SPOILERS in your thread title. Thanks! :)

Pouring Rain
03-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Lulu didn't get married to Chappu (Wakka's Brother) and she had to get married, right? So instead of marrying a family friend, she married Wakka. Wakka thought that Lulu married him because he thought that she liked him, but he finds out later on in Final Fantasy X that she married him in a form of apolgy. Go to this little hidden section a little past the lift (don't go on the lift) and you will see Luzzu and Gatta arguing. After that, talk to Luzzu again and the scene will occour about how that happened.
P.S. If you want Luzzu alive use Seymour's Overdrive and if you want Gatta alive, don't use Seymour's Overdrive. It is really really hard to get Seymour's Overdrive up since it only goes up when the boss does Demi.

Ichimonji
03-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Lulu didn't get married to Chappu (Wakka's Brother) and she had to get married, right? So instead of marrying a family friend, she married Wakka. Wakka thought that Lulu married him because he thought that she liked him, but he finds out later on in Final Fantasy X that she married him in a form of apolgy. Go to this little hidden section a little past the lift (don't go on the lift) and you will see Luzzu and Gatta arguing. After that, talk to Luzzu again and the scene will occour about how that happened.

Your theory is flawed. Who said that Lulu had to get married? And she marries nobody in FFX. What are you talking about?

P.S. If you want Luzzu alive use Seymour's Overdrive and if you want Gatta alive, don't use Seymour's Overdrive. It is really really hard to get Seymour's Overdrive up since it only goes up when the boss does Demi.

That has nothing to do with the survival of Luzzu/Gatta. However, the answers to the two questions Gatta askes you before Operation Mi'ihen starts, do.