PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate it when...

crashNUMBERS
03-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Its like a game. Almost like one thing nice. You say something you hate and the person below you has to agree or say something or whatever.

Here we go!!

Dont you hate it when you ask a friend if a part of a game is hard and they say it isn't just because they want you to think they're good... BAH!

Levian
03-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Dont you hate it when you ask a friend if a part of a game is hard and they say it isn't just because they want you to think they're good... BAH!

Yeah, especially stupid gamefaqs walkthrough writer people who are all "omg this is so easy, if u dont manage to do dis then u suk and shud kill urself cus u suk so bad." They should HELP, not provoke. Damn you, Damn you all to hell.

Ok, don't you just hate it when your liver falls out of place?

boris no no
03-07-2005, 11:40 PM
you really need to pee but the toilet is all the way down the hall....do you risk staying put in bed where its warm and cozy, or run to the bathroom through the icey weather...
oh the torment!

Galadrius
03-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Don't you have it when you really wanna have sex with someone but you know they have herpes?

Miriel
03-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Don't you hate it when one of the people in your dorms turns out to be a 22 year old felon who doesn't even attend the school?

Yeah, it really blows.

mike without a hat
03-08-2005, 02:35 AM
Don't you hate it when one of the people in your dorms turns out to be a 22 year old felon who doesn't even attend the school?

Yeah, it really blows.

OH yeah, happens to me all the time.

Dont you hate it when you find a bug in your house and then you're paranoid the rest of the day with that creepy feeling that theres gonna be more bugs.
Especially the spider in the shower! why always the shower!!!

The Captain
03-08-2005, 02:51 AM
I wouldn't say I hate this, but I am never too happy to have to do work when I'm beginning to get sick, and regardless of how I feel, the work must get done.

Take care all.

XxSephirothxX
03-08-2005, 03:09 AM
Don't you hate it when you find a thread you want to reply to, but just can't think of a worthwhile response? Even though you know you have plenty of examples to use, but can't, for the life of you, think of a single one?

strawberryman
03-08-2005, 04:14 AM
Don't you hate it when you find a thread you want to reply to, but just can't think of a worthwhile response? Even though you know you have plenty of examples to use, but can't, for the life of you, think of a single one?
That's why I waited. :tongue:

Don't you hate it when the shampoo sprays right in your eye?
Happened to me today. I'm still feeling the burning.

Squall04
03-08-2005, 04:57 AM
Don't you hate it when you wake up at 0600 because you think breakfast is mandatory, and then it turns out to be optional and your first class doesn't start 'til 0930, so you could have slept for three more hours? 'Cuz I sure do.

Rabid Dogs
03-08-2005, 05:07 AM
Yeah, seriously. Don't you just hate when your teacher gives you a 5-6 page paper due two days after spring break ends, and that's on top of the two revisions he expects from you the day after the break ends?

MoonsEcho
03-08-2005, 05:39 AM
Don't you just hate when you're driving and someone is in SUCH A HURRY to get wherever they're going that they pull out RIGHT in front of you, yet then they proceed to putt along at 10 miles under the speed limit? .-.

Yamaneko
03-08-2005, 06:31 AM
I don't hate anything.

UltimaLimit
03-08-2005, 06:43 AM
Don't you just hate it when people refuse to admit that they hate something? :p

Don't you hate it when you search frantically for something, then it turns out you left it in your other pocket or something?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
03-08-2005, 06:59 AM
Dont you hate it when u have to wake up early in the morning but u know u have to because of something important (i.e a big exam) and you know you had to repeat this for the next 2 weeks or so!

(hsc people.....its a bitch!)

Thank God i finished

oh and when your really having a good conversation with a friend on msn and then you need to pee and it goes sour afterwards (its rare though) lol!!!

and finally the most thing i hate!

AWKWARD SILENCES!

Rainecloud
03-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Don't you just hate it when people react badly when you're trying to help out? For example, at another board I frequently visit, members post threads on the latest news and rumours. If the thread isn't to their liking, they'll simply post: "old news this sucks" or "you dumbass click the logout button".

It's so pathetic.

boris no no
03-08-2005, 09:16 AM
don't you hate it when you turn up for a 9 lecture and realise that it's been moved back to 10....and everyone else knew about it except me...
the library really isn't all that fun..... :mad:

Samuraid
03-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Don't you hate it when you have a lab final and lecture final today, a presentation and programming project due tomorrow, a lab final thursday, a paper and review due friday, and 6 hours of finals next moday? I certainly do...

Rye
03-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Don't you hate when you nearly lose/really lose your contacts! :(

Resha
03-08-2005, 12:10 PM
OH yeah, happens to me all the time.

Dont you hate it when you find a bug in your house and then you're paranoid the rest of the day with that creepy feeling that theres gonna be more bugs.
Especially the spider in the shower! why always the shower!!!

Heck, yes I do!! Especially cockroaches in the cupboard- THE BIG ONES. :(

Yeah, seriously. Don't you just hate when your teacher gives you a 5-6 page paper due two days after spring break ends, and that's on top of the two revisions he expects from you the day after the break ends?

Yes, yes, yesh! Yesh! Yesh yesh! (Oh, y'all get the point. :rolleyes2 ) I hate that!!

Don't you hate it when you hate so many things you can't pick which one to hate?! :(

Pheesh
03-08-2005, 12:12 PM
yes...yes i do.

don't you hate people who pretend to be your friend but then stab you in the back.

Resha
03-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Yes! Horrible people. :( Mean people. Nassssssty people, my preciousssss.

udsuna
03-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Definately... don't you hate Windows... the O.S.- not the thing that lets light in through your walls ;)
Note: I didn't say "when something goes wrong"- because, invariably, with Windows, something is ALWAYS wrong.

Craig
03-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Don't you hate it when your mum asks you if you need any college equipment, because she's going shopping, but you are half asleep when she asks you so you say no then when you wake up you try to phone her but her phone isn't switched on so you have to ride all the way there on your bike with a friend only to be seperated because a mo-ped comes up behind your friend in a thin alley then has to stop, and by the time he goes you can't find your friend so you ride all the way to the shopping centre on your own in the cold only to find out your friend went home?