PDA

View Full Version : FF7 AC Trailers

CloudStrife48
03-07-2005, 09:10 PM
:eep: So how many other people sit and watch the trailers over and over again on a daily basis besides me?

Camanche
03-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Well, I rewatch the two I have on occasion, but not regularly by any means, no.

amratis
03-08-2005, 01:25 AM
When I first went to the site yeah I watched them a whole lot. After having gotten over the initial 'OMG TEH COOLNESTTETS BESTETSTS EVER THING IN DA WHOEL WORLD EVER OMG CLOUD IS DEH HOTENESESESES!!!' thing however - I havent watched them so much. :D I have a them all on real player/WMP now and I also have the one that was released on the DVD with X-2 :Last Mission and the Tokyo Game show ones. I watch them occasionally now because I've practically memorized everything in them and am now content just to wait

cloud20747
03-08-2005, 01:38 AM
I watch them alot but not regularly

DancingOnigiri
03-08-2005, 01:44 AM
I do :D

Armisael
03-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I watch them alot but not regularly

Cloud72789
03-08-2005, 05:31 PM
I watch them all the time! I must have watched every single one that I could get my mouse on a thousand times already. :D I watch ALL of them at least once every few days. :D

I'm surprised I haven't learned a bunch of Japanese words from watching the trailers and reading the translations over and over... I can almost repeat everything that is said in Japanese in the trailers though... almost. :rolleyes2

ninja-yuffie
03-08-2005, 08:10 PM
i love wathing them :D:D::D

ffrinoa8
03-08-2005, 09:08 PM
everytime iget away from you people long enough!!!

finalheaven
03-09-2005, 01:06 PM
yeha watch them all hte time...but not ovr and over agin 24/7..o_O

CloudStrife48
03-10-2005, 01:09 AM
When I first went to the site yeah I watched them a whole lot. After having gotten over the initial 'OMG TEH COOLNESTTETS BESTETSTS EVER THING IN DA WHOEL WORLD EVER OMG CLOUD IS DEH HOTENESESESES!!!' thing however - I havent watched them so much. :D I have a them all on real player/WMP now and I also have the one that was released on the DVD with X-2 :Last Mission and the Tokyo Game show ones. I watch them occasionally now because I've practically memorized everything in them and am now content just to wait

:D Cheers to us and our fascination! :D

Strawberry_Mew
03-10-2005, 01:55 AM
I watched some of the trailers so many times that I started to memorize the words in Japanse! ^_^ but they are soo good I can't refuse to watch them ^_^

~red.foxx~
03-10-2005, 01:59 AM
nothing wrong with watching them a whole lot you are just getting yourself ready for the movie which btw is gonna be great!! :bgl:

amratis
03-10-2005, 12:57 PM
:D Cheers to us and our fascination! :D

fascination? *snorts* obsession dont you mean? and proud of it too :D

Oh guys? check this out
>>
Sony's UMD-Movie release list (FF7:AC mentioned)
Sony announced that UMD videos for the PSP will begin appearing in Japan on April 13, starting with the release of Spider-Man 2, Hellboy, and Resident Evil: Apocalypse. They will then release UMD movies and music videos on a monthly base. They have released a list of 27 third-party compagnies that will release UMD content, including Square-Enix, with the movie FF7:Advent children.

» Source: Gamespot
» Discuss in the forums...

04 Mar 2005 : Posted by Shadowgirl

Source here is adventchildren.net

I'd say March 14th is out the window. If PSP comes out on March 10th (Is the 10th? anyone? I forgot)...well, it doesnt say how much of a gap there will be between the release of the PSP and AC, gah! But if spiderman2 .etc arent being released till april 13th and after that movies are coming out monthly? Well, doesnt that put it round May13th-14th at the earliest?

meowwl
03-10-2005, 02:45 PM
I don't watch them daily..not quite..but I do watch them at least once a week. mostly so I can drool over Sephiroth-sama. I have ceased to feel guilty about drooling over Kadaj's onion buns too...It has occured to me, and the more I watch clip 4 on the official site, the more convinced I am that Kadaj turns into Sephiroth..in the clips you see him scream at the end, as if in pain, like the pain of trying to grow from a teenager to a 30 year old adult in mere minutes, and then Sephiroth appears.

CloudStrife48
03-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I don't watch them daily..not quite..but I do watch them at least once a week. mostly so I can drool over Sephiroth-sama. I have ceased to feel guilty about drooling over Kadaj's onion buns too...It has occured to me, and the more I watch clip 4 on the official site, the more convinced I am that Kadaj turns into Sephiroth..in the clips you see him scream at the end, as if in pain, like the pain of trying to grow from a teenager to a 30 year old adult in mere minutes, and then Sephiroth appears.

Yeah about that...

Scene switches to one where Kadaj goes to the church)

Kadaj rides his bike all the way up to the altar and parks over the flowers.
Lovingly holding a metal box with both hands, and with a trancelike
expression on his face, he murmurs:

Kadaj: Mother...

However, as he peers down at the box, he appears to look shocked instead.
It's unsure if the box was broken during transportation, but due to the
break, the inside of it can be seen. Kadaj, who looked through it into its
content, crumbles and moans, all the time looking downward.

Kadaj: Mother...mother!!!!!!! Oooooooh....
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---------!!!

(Kadaj breaks down then and there and screams bloody murder)

So I don't think Kadaj turns into Sephiroth. But you never know with Square... they do some pretty crazy stuff

CloudStrife48
03-10-2005, 03:16 PM
fascination? *snorts* obsession dont you mean? and proud of it too :D

Yeah I'd have to say our obsession/infatuation/passion too!!! :love:

Greiver205
03-24-2005, 12:25 AM
Ive spoiled the movie enough for me i dont need no more trailers...

BackRoomKid
03-24-2005, 12:56 AM
lol...watching the trailor's...i know how to say mother in japanese

i used to watch them like, once every other day...but now, it's getting old, i'm getting old...this wait is getting old...i'll save my enthusiasm when I'm buying the movie

Greiver205
03-24-2005, 03:05 AM
Yep same here

Dking'squeen
03-24-2005, 03:29 AM
I watched the fan trailers on gametrailers.com, they're kewl, esspecially with the music...*goes and listens to it* not daily though. Whenever I can type the URL in

Greiver205
03-24-2005, 03:33 AM
You should try www.animemusicvideos.com they have good ones there too.

Shoden
03-28-2005, 11:08 PM
whats the name of the music on the trailers? not One winged angel orchastrated the other piano one its great

Nova Briar
03-29-2005, 02:10 AM
The "other piano one" is the FFVII Main Theme (on piano, of course). You can get it bunches of places...I would try the lovely download site sponsored by eoff, ffdownloads.com (http://www.ffdownloads.com).

amratis
03-29-2005, 01:35 PM
I have the Piano Collections sheet music for both VII and VIII. Yah, the main theme of VII on a solo piano is gorgeous. I love playing it.

On topic - I'd definetly recommend the animethemevideo.com There are so many great fanmade trailers there.

Shoden
03-29-2005, 04:43 PM
that site doesnt exist see
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Shoden/123089.jpg

where can i find the FF7 Main theme piano version?

kawaiileena
04-04-2005, 04:34 AM
:eep: So how many other people sit and watch the trailers over and over again on a daily basis besides me?

I do. I watch them a lot, since they're so cool, and like, Tifa is so hot! Anyways, as you were saying, I watch them a lot, but not regularly. :D :D

*Dark~Chaos*
04-04-2005, 07:18 AM
that site doesnt exist see

I think it is supposed to be This (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/)

~red.foxx~
08-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Don't need to i just watch the movie instead :)