PDA

View Full Version : Mini Me Tonberry

FF freak
03-08-2005, 01:29 AM
I was in the Closter thing and I noticed a Tonberry in the coner and it willingly gave me an item (some common thing I can't remember) and I noticed beside the Tonberry was what looked like a minni Tonberry. I tried talking to it and it passed out as did the big one..... What the!!!! :eek:

YunaGirl05
03-08-2005, 01:51 AM
Thats awesome!

redxiiii
03-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah I noticed that!

FF freak
03-08-2005, 08:06 PM
I think when you do that it makes the fiends huge like when you go into the cactur thing in the desert.

SeeDRankLou
03-08-2005, 08:18 PM
One of those Tonberries once gave me a Heady Perfume, which was pretty cool since I didn't get that from Leblanc earlier. I think some of those don't give you items, they just spazz.

FF freak
03-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Yeah you have to fight most of them.

Ultimate99997
03-08-2005, 09:23 PM
If you see average sized tonberries that aren't moving around they usually have this little tonberry friend with them. They're simply there to humour you and to give you items. I think that I needed to have these things faint to the floor when they give you items because it helped me get through all 100 levels of Via Infinito without going INSANE!!!!
As for the giant fiend theory - I thought that these giant forms of the monsters were simply fiends that can only be found in the dungeon and had different names to the smaller versions of themselves. I'll have to check if they are caused by the tonberries or if they simply appear regardless.