PDA

View Full Version : Server Conditions

lordblazer
03-09-2005, 01:30 AM
Well we all know that the economy and the way servers ar eran are different depending on the server your own.So tell us about your server and lets rank them best to worst.wee ^_^

Lionx
03-09-2005, 01:49 AM
There is no best to worst..its just there. I mean if Erase is 700K, good for the seller, bad for buyer, and if its less the other way around. There is no good and bad...just good and bad for the seller and buyer.

lordblazer
03-09-2005, 02:06 AM
There is no best to worst..its just there. I mean if Erase is 700K, good for the seller, bad for buyer, and if its less the other way around. There is no good and bad...just good and bad for the seller and buyer.
same to say when a lot of markets get monopolized.Good for the people in the trust and doing hte monopolising.BAd for the people who are trying to make gil honestly and bad for the people who has to buy it.But the first problem is making the gil.I heard all of the gil sellers and monopolizers left all the old servers and immigrated tot he new server.Were they didn't hesitate to take markets due to there high crafting skills and then setitng the prices unfairly so they can profit.

Lionx
03-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Ok look, how many things can you monopolize? Archer Rings? Theres Verners now that no one really requires you to get a Sniper Ring as those are luxury items. HNMs? HNMLS stuff, you want one? Get in a HNMLS. Theres rarely anything you can camp 24/7 without some competition...the only things i can see are NM goods that are luxuries.

Gilsellers have high crafting? Its more like JP and NA NORMAL players that lvled a craft high enough so they can monopolize. All of them do that, Midgard is one of them, but now we have enough high lvl crafters to settle alot of things down. How is that bad? It happens and its not gilseller's problem. Plus that doesnt mean its a bad economy, just bad for the buyer, but good for the seller. Thats the same way irl too.

You dont have to buy the items, its a player driven economy, its your fault for buying those goods. If you want to unmonopolize them, camp your NM goods or lvl your own craft and set the goods to a LOWER price ammount than those there so the other people can have a "fair price". Would you do it? Hell no i bet you wont.