PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help Me Out?

OmegaChaosWeapon
03-09-2005, 08:09 AM
When I get to disc 2 of the PC version of ff8 I get up to the fmv of balamb garden becoming mobile and right in the middle of it the game gives me a " ff8 has caused an error in itself ' message and crashes! -_- :mad: What can I do to resolve this?

Old Manus
03-09-2005, 04:01 PM
How long have you had the game?

seiyuimore
03-09-2005, 10:12 PM
May be vga card error.

OmegaChaosWeapon
03-10-2005, 05:16 AM
I've had the game for several years, it's never done this to me before, and no matter what I've tried ( patch, reinstall etc ) it won't stop, does anyone have any ideas?

BudSoda02
03-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Go buy a PS1 for cheap, a memory card or too & all the FF's on it. It'll make your life easier. Plus, they're uber cheap! I've heard of a lot of problems w/ the pc versions of FF. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache if you go for consoles. Basically: don't use the pc for non pc exclusive games. If a game is on a console, then go for that. You'll save yourself a lot of time. You might want to start out w/ an 'easy' game FFIX, Crash Warped, etc. It'll help you adjust to the controls.
Making your life easier - BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I bought my PS1 for under $50 and yeah, there are LOADS of things wrong with the PC version, since FF8 was orginally designed for PS1 and wasn't meant for anything else. (Duh!)