PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS!!!!

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
03-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Does anyone know where in the calm lands to find the person and ask her to ride a chocobo? i need to know soo i can go to reminem and get the mangus sisters but im dead in the water cause i got to chocobo to get there!!! She use to be at north east calm lands right at the top the first time she was near thee west of travel agency but now i cant find her anywhere!!! Please Help!!! :greenie:

Please Reply as soon as you see this!!

FFVIII Fan
03-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Does anyone know where in the calm lands to find the person and ask her to ride a chocobo? i need to know soo i can go to reminem and get the mangus sisters but im dead in the water cause i got to chocobo to get there!!! She use to be at north east calm lands right at the top the first time she was near thee west of travel agency but now i cant find her anywhere!!! Please Help!!! :greenie:

Please Reply as soon as you see this!!

try the refuge in the center of the calm lands and go south a tiny bit and talk to the woman there to ride a chocobo, then go over near the entrance of the calm lands and go right. There, you will find a small but noticable yellow mark on the ground to get to the remiem temple.

hope i was of service! ;)

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
03-09-2005, 08:23 PM
hey thanks

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Yeah, the chocobo lady/man (Not quite sure.) Is either south from he travel agency or north of the Macalania Woods entrance, so yeah.