PDA

View Full Version : Yunalesca, anyone?

Pouring Rain
03-09-2005, 08:34 PM
I need total help on Lady Yunalesca. Every cheat i try doesn't work. I was thinking maybe more than one person can help me, please? I like totally need help. Please help a girl out

The Sixth Dragon
03-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Well when i did it which was along time ago i basically used Yuna as my main source. You will need lots of holly waters for the zombie and power all your aeons overdrives up ready for battle. Just train as well. :D One last piece of information reflect can be used in a good way and a bad way. eg.put it on your characters to reflect the magic back. Put reflect on Yunalesca so you can cast curaga on here and you get it. Get doublecast with Yuna and if possible get the Sacred weapons. :greenie:

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
03-09-2005, 10:30 PM
haha i beat Lady Yunalesca with a few holys and one overdrive from a chosen Aeon. heres the battle in steps

Tidus: Hastega
Yuna: Holy
Lulu: Flare
Yunalesca: Cant remember
Yuna: Summon Shiva
Shiva: Haste
Yunalesca: ???
Shiva: Shell
Shiva: Boost
Yunalesca: ??
Shiva: Diamond Dust

Thats basicly it for each form it was Something like that.

rubah
03-09-2005, 11:51 PM
Actually, it'd probably just be wiser to not use very many holy waters at all.

Seeing as she likes to cast mega death. which kills everyone that isn't a zombie.

Get a couple of people (yuna lulu, kimarhi?) going with Holy magic, and pound her into the ground.

Li Lian
03-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Use Yuna and Holy lots, and you'll be fine :D

Halenite
03-10-2005, 12:43 AM
[COLOR=Indigo]Every cheat i try doesn't work.
Then stop cheating.

Pouring Rain
03-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Then stop cheating.well exuse me mister i-don't-like-extra-help

haha i beat Lady Yunalesca with a few holys and one overdrive from a chosen Aeon. heres the battle in steps

Tidus: Hastega
Lulu: Flare
Yunalesca: Cant remember
Yuna: Summon Shiva
Shiva: Haste
Yunalesca: ???
Shiva: Shell
Yunalesca: ??
Shiva: Diamond Dust

Thats basicly it for each form it was Something like that.all of my aeons only do 9999 damage execpt Bahumut because he does 11000 damage. and i don't have shell. doesn't boost make you hurt even more but boost your overdrive. i already have everybodies overdrive. and i don't have doublecast for yuna, i have it for lulu. i only have 180 mp for yuna. i can't do holy alot. don't forget i need to heal people and get rid of yunalesca's regen if i put reflect on me. so i would have to use dispel, right? and not all of us have gamesharks now do we. I can't get their legendary weapons. i am so totally doomed. and i need to know what ??? is, ok? and do i need Yojimbo. He afully wants a lot of money. 300,000 gil. geez. i have enough money, so do i need to buy him? and rikku has sos reflect so is that ok? Khimari doesn't have scan, so do i need scan? that's all.

Well when i did it which was along time ago i basically used Yuna as my main source. You will need lots of holly waters for the zombie and power all your aeons overdrives up ready for battle. Just train as well. :D One last piece of information reflect can be used in a good way and a bad way. eg.put it on your characters to reflect the magic back. Put reflect on Yunalesca so you can cast curaga on here and you get it. Get doublecast with Yuna and if possible get the Sacred weapons. :greenie:excuse me. train? :confused:

EDIT: There is an edit/delete button below your post that you can use to add more to your post. Please do not post multiple times in a row. -yunabigboobs

cloud20747
03-10-2005, 03:23 AM
excuse me. train? :confused:
Yeah fight in the Zanarkand Dome for experience. It's the best place to train nextInside Sin

Halenite
03-10-2005, 02:23 PM
well exuse me mister i-don't-like-extra-help

For one, I DO cheat. But, only when I've beaten a game first.
Besides, FFX seems to have the cheat-proof armor from what I've heard.

i only have 180 mp for yuna.
How? Yuna starts with around 50 at least. And she gains it a lot faster than anyone else (except maybe Lulu)

Cuchulainn
03-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Before you start equip weapons with Confuse proof, if you dont have them it may be a pain so Steal Musks off those 1 eyed Flying things in Gagazet.
Ur first lineup should be Tidus, Yuna & Auron/Wakka, Cast reflect on everyone with Yuny to Reflect her status attacks & Shell on Yunalesca for later & heal with items when needed, use Yuny, Tidus should Hastaga and then hack away with him & Auron/Wakka.
In her second form she will Zombify everyone with Hellbiter, then cast Curaga on you, this isnt a problem as you have reflect cast & shelled her, if she casts Regen, Dispell it immediately, dont be tempted to cure Zombie status & she'll cast Hellbiter again & you will waste a turn, when she punches she will disable any Protective Spells (Bar Reflect) on you so dont bother wastying time on that, when she kills off a character, revive immediately. Be sure keep at least 1 person Zombified for round three DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO CURE IT! Why?
Round 3 Mega-Death=Everyone Dies...Except Zombies & People with Deathproof armour. Hack Hack Revive Hack is the key once you Cast reflect, this outta do it, max Wakka or Auron to do at least 5000 damage a turn & Tidus 3000. If you have Holy, cast it, if not swap Yuna with Wakka/Auron to share in the hacking, I founbd her easier than Seymour Mortis actually...
Good Luck!

tailz
03-10-2005, 04:45 PM
yes train its very inportant and btw zanarkand dome is a good place yes but you forgot the omega ruins there way better then inside sin and the ruins but ok joyimbo is hady use his overdrive means instant kill i dont think it works for yunalesca but correct me if im wrong pls what i did the first time whas let my weaker aeons in my case valefor ifrit and ixion take care of form 1 then have bahamut and shiva take out form 2 (if im correct she has a third form am i right) and burn down with joyimbo and bahamut upon form three im srry i cant remeber what i did the time i went witouht aeons al i remeber is that is was to easy to remember :D

VoodooChild
03-10-2005, 04:54 PM
www.gamefaqs.com

You will get much more help there if you look up a Boss FAQ....

I used it, and found it easy to beat Yunalesca. Good Luck!

Craig
03-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Yunalesca wasn't that hard for me, but she kept doing a certain status ailment attack which I didn't have proof against. So I ran back to the nearest shop and bought the items I needed to protect against them, and she was easy.

Pouring Rain
03-10-2005, 08:20 PM
thanks

The Sixth Dragon
03-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Just train is the only solution to any battle. If you do beat yunalesca eventually you are going to have a hard time taking on Sin and the Dark Aeons unless you use the easy option of ZANMATO.

Pouring Rain
03-10-2005, 10:32 PM
do i need to have it for lady yunalesca? i have enough money

Halenite
03-10-2005, 10:45 PM
You don't have to have it.
A lot of people see it as using the easy way out.

But you will need Yojimbo eventually if you want the Moon Sigil.
BTW, sorry for snapping at you earlier, I had a bad day yesterday.

Pouring Rain
03-11-2005, 12:16 AM
ok

Spiffing Cheese
03-12-2005, 03:40 PM
It took me ages to complete Yunalesca the first time playing the game... Probably 'cause my stats were so low... But on my second time it was relatively easy....

chucky200
03-13-2005, 11:34 AM
ok then

Yunalesca has 3 forms, the 1st has 24000 then 48000 and finally 60000
hp.her first form is relativly easy but her normal attack nulifies hast, protect and shell, so its kinda pointless usin those.

u must hav armour with protection frm silence and darkness ( 4 which ever character ure usin).
In the second round she will use hellbiter which as mentioned before inflicts zombie on all charecters. keep an eye on how much damage u deal her cause at the start of the 3rd form shel use mega death killing evey1 without zombie, so b prepared 4 that. In the second round unleah holy if u hav it, cause that hurts her alot. u can lift the effects of her regen that she casts on ure zombie characters by dispeling, and it wont remove zombie !

Just keep nailing her with overdrives and dont forget the sun crest when u leave otherwise u'll hav 2 battle like hell 2 get bak

n e other questions, mail me

(gd luck)

henryb218
03-13-2005, 07:37 PM
i just defeat yunalesca where is the sun crest???

redxiiii
03-13-2005, 07:49 PM
There should be a second set of stairs just behind were Yunalesca emerged there is a chest by there with the sun crest! Oh and like Chucky said try gettin it as soon as you beat it otherwise you will have to battle. Dark Bahumut! :)

Pouring Rain
03-14-2005, 01:12 AM
I just beat Yunalesca today. Thanks so much so the Spoiler:. It was hard, but i beat her. My cousins came over and cheered me on. It was so fun. I might not be on next week because I'll be at a sleepover at the exact same cousins' house. I am actutally going to a high school dance! this will be so cool. but anyway thanks so much!

chucky200
03-14-2005, 07:40 PM
nice 1

I think there shud b a forum set up where ppl post hepl 4 other gamers

It will help ppl who r stuck and stuff and stop them frm having 2 sift through rubbish 2 get 2 the info

Pouring Rain
03-14-2005, 10:51 PM
ok. i will make one chucky.

bigbri2k5
03-21-2005, 11:09 AM
I had doublecast and ultima with yuna lulu and kimahri so it was pretty easy but cost me lots of ethers

Halenite
03-21-2005, 02:46 PM
On her third form. All three people of mine were Zombies. I had Rikku use Trio of 9999 and Wakka follow up with a GREAT Attack Reels! Killed her in one hit!

Pouring Rain
03-21-2005, 05:33 PM
thats so cool! the dance was so boring. people were just doing stupid things. But I swear that the principal is a stalker! He would follow you anywhere you would go execpt for the bathroom. It was so freaky! Thanks so much!

Halenite
03-22-2005, 12:18 AM
thats so cool! the dance was so boring. people were just doing stupid things. But I swear that the principal is a stalker! He would follow you anywhere you would go execpt for the bathroom. It was so freaky! Thanks so much!

Um, what?

Pouring Rain
03-22-2005, 02:44 AM
nothing. just nothing