PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!

**ShadowZone**
03-09-2005, 10:56 PM
I am doing the secondary mission “Lightning Rod Towers” in chapter 2 on the thunder Plains. The one where you have to calibrate all the towers to get the ‘Samurai’s Honour’ garment grid. I have calibrated all the towers except for the 10th one. You have to remember the buttons on the screen then put them in reverse order to complete it. I have been trying to do this for the past 3 days and I am getting really stressed out with it.

Does anyone have any tips on how to do this or guild me to any sites that mite help????

:whimper: :whimper: :whimper: :whimper:

FallenAngel411
03-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Write down which buttons, really, reeeeeally fast.

And just so you know, calibrating the towers is not necessary for 100%, in case thats the only reason you're doing it.

~red.foxx~
03-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Write down which buttons, really, reeeeeally fast.

And just so you know, calibrating the towers is not necessary for 100%, in case thats the only reason you're doing it.

shes right you don't have to do it focus on what is important first then do it if you are really bored :D

seven-x2
03-10-2005, 12:48 AM
i don't think you have to calibrate all the 10 towers perfectly (30 hits) to get the garment grid. just attempt calibrating all 10 towers and the garment grid is yours, get it from the guy in the agency. iirc, the number of hits you get per tower influences what items you get when doing the chapter 5 mission in the thunder plains.

Skyblade
03-10-2005, 03:11 AM
i don't think you have to calibrate all the 10 towers perfectly (30 hits) to get the garment grid. just attempt calibrating all 10 towers and the garment grid is yours, get it from the guy in the agency. iirc, the number of hits you get per tower influences what items you get when doing the chapter 5 mission in the thunder plains.

You do recall correctly. Just attempting them all gets you the Garment Grid. Calibrating number 10 perfectly just gets you a Ribbon in Chapter 5, I believe.

**ShadowZone**
03-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Finally done it!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! :p Thanks all for your help, much appreciated.