PDA

View Full Version : Question about posting user notes...some nice person please help me? Pretty please?

FallenAngel411
03-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Everytime I try to post a user note on anyone's little user note area (including my own), this pops up:

FallenAngel411, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or if you have newly registered, it is most likely awaiting activation by an administrator.

Well......I'm not trying to edit anyone's post, or access any administrative features or anything, just trying to post a little blurb......and I don't think my account is disabled, since I'm posting right now....so......well that leaves that I'm awaiting activation by an administrator. Aren't I already activated??? This makes no sense. Can someone please tell me why I can't post any user notes anywhere? It's driving me nutso....

RSL
03-10-2005, 01:26 AM
You have to be registered here for three months before you can post user notes.

I think it is three months, anyway. Something like that.

Yamaneko
03-10-2005, 01:28 AM
90 days. Less than three months! Unless you live in a weird reality where February repeats itself over and over again.

RSL
03-10-2005, 01:31 AM
But it was close.

90 days then. You'll get there eventually!

FallenAngel411
03-10-2005, 01:33 AM
OHHHHHH........

Ok, big "OH" moment of the day.....thanks for telling me, I had no idea, lol. No, Febuary is not repeating itself over and over again, thank God. Though I do live in kind of a weird reality. Anyway, thanks again, and sorry for bugging peoples with my ignorance...shoulda looked that up somewhere first. O well.

RSL
03-10-2005, 01:35 AM
It was no problem at all.

crono_logical
03-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Hmm, I thought you could at least post in your own before 90 days :p

EDIT: Well you can now, looks like something was set wrong :p

FallenAngel411
03-10-2005, 01:58 AM
Oh really??? Cooley, thanks :) I must try now................

.....................................YES! I HAVE DONE IT! I HAVE GIVEN MYSELF A USER NOTE!!!!!!!!

The world is at peace.