PDA

View Full Version : Argh!

BahamutZer0
03-10-2005, 03:13 AM
Ok, this is REALLY getting me mad.

I want to play a good MMORPG! BUT!!! I have a few problems..

I want to play FFXI! I can get it for PS2 or PC, BUT my parents wont use their credit cards for monthly fees and there are no time cards!

I want to play WoW! But My computer would run the game quite badly and it'd cost quite a bit for upgrades! The good part of WoW is, is that they have time cards, so I don't have to worry about credit cards!

Alright, I'm 14 years old and I make $60 a week from landscaping. Can someone please suggest a new game or help me on my MMORPG wanting needs?! Thank you.

Luc
03-10-2005, 03:15 AM
I'd suggest Guild Wars. It doesn't come out till a few months, but it's a good game. Not necessarily an MMORPG though, but it's a fun game.

Caspian
03-10-2005, 03:17 AM
Do what I did.

Ask your parents to use their credit card for the monthly fees, then show that you're responsible by actually giving them the monthly fees in advance.

BahamutZer0
03-10-2005, 03:18 AM
I'd suggest Guild Wars. It doesn't come out till a few months, but it's a good game. Not necessarily an MMORPG though, but it's a fun game.

Heh, yah I played the Guild Wars beta.. but can my computer run it? heres my system specs:

850MHZ
GeForce 4 MX 440 64 mb vid card
256sd ram
20 gb hd
and cable internet connection

Oh, I tryed that. They know but they just dont feel secure using their credit card online (ive tryed everything)

I also make $60 a week so I can easily pay for it its just they dont feel comfortable...

Luc
03-10-2005, 03:43 AM
Yeah, your specs are similar to mine, and it runs perfect on mine. The only thing is you might have to tweak your settings a little bit in order for better performance.

I'd recommend a better video card if the game still doesn't run smoothly.