PDA

View Full Version : FuSoYa [FFIV] (What's your opnion about him?)

Chris
03-10-2005, 04:22 PM
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/22l5c8

So what your thoughts/ opinion about him?

To be frank: I don't really remember him that well (its been a while
since I last played).

I'm beginning to replay the game tonight; so I'd like to have a little
more insight on FuSoYa.

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/22l5j8 http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/22l5k7 http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/22l5kx

P.s: Mark your spoilers.

Crossblades
03-10-2005, 04:27 PM
He's cool. He knows every single spell

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Everyone loves Fusuya--for the way he resembles a mop when he's wounded if for nothing else.

omnitarian
03-10-2005, 04:33 PM
FuSoYa if nifty for two reasons.

First, as 'Kishi said, FuSoYa the mop. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/omnitarian/fusoya.gif

Second, his level 3 spells are totally awesome against the four emperors in the giant of Bab-il.

Flying Mullet
03-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Bah, I was going to comment on his moppiness. :(

Zyrthofar
03-20-2005, 03:29 AM
I guess i'm the only one who is glad when he leaves... Somehow, I prefer having a white wizard and a black wizard, instead of one combining the two. And he leaves so that our beloved traitorous Kain gets back :D.

Somehow, I never thought he blended well into the party. An old mop from the moon doesn't go well with a party of <20y.o. people.

But I admit he's 1.654E+8433 times better than Tellah.

rubicant
03-20-2005, 03:36 AM
I guess i'm the only one who is glad when he leaves... Somehow, I prefer having a white wizard and a black wizard, instead of one combining the two. And he leaves so that our beloved traitorous Kain gets back :D.

Somehow, I never thought he blended well into the party. An old mop from the moon doesn't go well with a party of <20y.o. people.

But I admit he's 1.654E+8433 times better than Tellah.

I thought he asked you to mark your spoilers. Seeing as he is playing it again, and hasn't played it in a while, most of that message is a spoiler.

Sorry about that :( . Didn't mean to rant, just had to say it. I think, personally, he sucks. Rydia and Rosa are actually stronger magic and physically wise. (Bad grammar I know.) They also take half the MP, seeing as one is Wht. and the other is Blk. (not a racial comment.) They also can cast a wht. and blk. spell together (or after one another) instead of taking 2 turns like FuSoYa. (It's because he is one person.) Do you understand?

abrojtm
03-20-2005, 04:19 AM
I find it much more useful to have three mages than two mages and Cain, but I do find Cain's character much better.

Apollo
03-20-2005, 04:27 AM
I agree with rubicant and Zyrthofar. I wasn't too fond of him.

Captain Maxx Power
03-20-2005, 11:40 AM
There's only one person with a beard I trust, and that's Brian Blessed. 'nuff said.

Flamethrower
03-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Kain > FuSoYa but FuSoYa > Edge. Had the final party been Cecil-Kain-Rosa-Rydia-FuSoYa, I would of been happy.

liknsmak
03-20-2005, 05:26 PM
Who would throw the excaliburs and cleavers then? :[

Zyrthofar
03-20-2005, 06:02 PM
I love two-swords-weilding people. Or twin-swords.

Cybele
03-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Kain > FuSoYa but FuSoYa > Edge. Had the final party been Cecil-Kain-Rosa-Rydia-FuSoYa, I would of been happy.

Me too! I didn't like Edge either. The only thing that disappointed me about FuSoYa, like Tellah, was his little MP, but there's a whole world of difference between 90 and 190. Still, a mage that powerful should have more MP. At least with Tellah, you lose him before he becomes obsolete. I wasted quite a few elixers and ethers on FuSoYa...He's cool anyway though.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-20-2005, 11:36 PM
If Fu-So-Ya could gain MP as he leveled up, he'd be a lot better. As it stands, he's pretty good but not spectacular.

Ultima Shadow
03-20-2005, 11:47 PM
FuSoYa is da pimp. :greenie:

Rase
03-21-2005, 01:18 AM
Filler, that's all he is.

mihalis
03-22-2005, 12:16 AM
Is it just me or does FuSoYa look a bit like Ramuh? I remember the very first time I played FFIV I thought that... Just an observation.

EDIT:
They also take half the MP, seeing as one is Wht. and the other is Blk. (not a racial comment.)

Zyrthofar: I think we can figure that one out, seeing as how neither Rydia nor Rosa is Black. The context of the paragraph would have suggested to anyone that you were referring to black and white magic, not races. However, if someone were dumb enough to still not get it, then in my opinion, they deserve to be offended. ;)

Bacon-bits
03-22-2005, 02:47 AM
Never liked FuSoYa much. Pretty low MP and kept getting killed on me. But he still has awesome magic.

Roogle
03-22-2005, 02:26 PM
I don't like it when old people join the party. I wish they were younger, or at least looked younger.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-22-2005, 03:26 PM
I count each old party member as a blessing in this era of games in which the entire party is under twenty years old.

Master.Pug
03-22-2005, 03:41 PM
:monster:
I count each old party member as a blessing in this era of games in which the entire party is under twenty years old.

*nod*

just think about FF8, where the age of the main chars vary between 17-19... and think about the story-...-

Roogle
03-22-2005, 04:45 PM

I definitely agree with that, but in this game, old men can't get any more MP.

UltimateSpamGrover
03-23-2005, 06:29 AM
Old people reach limits, you know.

Sasquatch
03-23-2005, 07:55 AM
I didn't have too much of a problem with him, but I didn't like him. He didn't have enough MP, or enough magic power...Rosa and Rydia could cast more powerful spells than he could (same spells, more power). Plus, his defense was crap, so he was always getting smacked around and had to be healed. And the only thing he could do was cast spells, because he was too old to get a good hit in on anything.

He did look like a mop when he got swooned though, that was great.

Meat Puppet
03-23-2005, 08:29 AM
He's good on the BYOND version of that game.

No he isn't, I never played that! :shifty:

Roogle
03-23-2005, 08:45 AM
You've gone to BYOND before? Oh, hoho...!

KainTheDragoon09
03-30-2005, 06:05 PM
I like FuSoYa, but when he leaves, yours truly comes into the party, and quite frankly, Kain is WAY more helpful than FuSoYa anyways. Even thought he knows EVERY spell, he is a lot like Tellah because he doesn't have that much MP. Anyways, you don't have him that long, so, why do you want to know?