PDA

View Full Version : DVD or PSP?

JAS4Yeshua
03-10-2005, 07:55 PM
I've seen conflicting reports. Does anyone know whether the movie will be released on DVD or PSP or both? I can't read the official site, as the only language I can read is English. ;)

From what I understand, the PSP uses a small disk that only plays on on the PSP, and will not play on DVD players, which would mean you would have to buy the PSP in order to watch the movie.

Does anyone have more info on the subject?

Destai
03-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Its on both. Once I buy a PSP if I ever save enough money then Ill probably buy it for both.

Cloud72789
03-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Yes, it will be on both. I'd love to buy a PSP and AC for it, but I know that's not gonna happen considering how poor I am. :P But I WILL buy it on DVD. :D

CloudStrife48
03-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Yes, it will be on both. I'd love to buy a PSP and AC for it, but I know that's not gonna happen considering how poor I am. :P But I WILL buy it on DVD. :D

Yuffie514
03-10-2005, 09:42 PM
yay :beer: , DVD and PSP :D . i'm getting it for DVD though ;) .

JAS4Yeshua
03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Cool! Glad to know it will still be coming out on DVD as well. :D

I'm one of those poor people who can't afford to go buy a PSP just for the movie. :p

amratis
03-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Yes, to tell the truth I was wondering about it myself, all this talk of PSP all the time, I was wondering if it was going to come out on DVD afterall

BackRoomKid
03-11-2005, 12:37 AM
what about what's coming out first? from what I've been researching around...seems PSP will be coming out first...THEN DVD...pretty wack if you ask me

but, as long as it comes to DVD in the near future, I'll be fine...

Luthien Rogue
03-11-2005, 02:39 AM
what about what's coming out first? from what I've been researching around...seems PSP will be coming out first...THEN DVD...pretty wack if you ask me

Don't you see? It's BRILLIANT! In S-E's eyes, anyway. This way all of us FF7 geeks will be so desperate to get the movie (yes, delaying it for over a year was part of the PLAN) that we'll spend hundreds of dollars on the new PSP just so we can finally see AC. Pure genius... :mad:

cloud20747
03-11-2005, 03:52 AM
Both because I LOVE FINAL FANTASY 7

Yuffie514
03-11-2005, 05:44 AM

but, as long as it comes to DVD in the near future, I'll be fine...

does it really matter :mad: :) ? it's still coming out :jap: and i'm still gonna buy it :jap: !

amratis
03-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Hmmm, if it does come out on PSP first then I'll be abit annoyed. I *guess*...and this isnt definete, that I could ask my parents for a present or something, an early birthday present....even though my birthday isnt till december. They'd probably say bugger off though. Otherwise theres no way I'm shelling out the money for a PSP just to get AC. I'll just download a fansubbed one on the internet if that happens. Then get it on DVD when it comes out.

qwerto
03-11-2005, 01:28 PM
OH god...
If it doesn't come out on DVD I am going to kill myself...
It was ment to be released in the year 2004 (in Japan)... And they have made us wait... and wait... and wait... and wait... and then it only comes out on PSP.... I dont think so..... :X

FallenAngel411
03-11-2005, 09:57 PM
So getting it on DVD. Can't wait to see it on my big screen. :D

CloudStrife7
03-29-2005, 08:09 PM
I've seen conflicting reports. Does anyone know whether the movie will be released on DVD or PSP or both? I can't read the official site, as the only language I can read is English. ;)

From what I understand, the PSP uses a small disk that only plays on on the PSP, and will not play on DVD players, which would mean you would have to buy the PSP in order to watch the movie.

Does anyone have more info on the subject? it will be released on both but i dont think it'll be on the same date...

Nova Briar
03-30-2005, 02:27 AM
Technically, you don't HAVE to buy a PSP. You just have to find a person with a PSP and make friends really, really fast. ;) Seriously, though...even if it is released on PSP first, I can't imagine that the DVD would be released an eternity later. Maybe a few weeks waiting period, tops. And as long as we've all waited...half a month isn't going to kill us. My advice: Unless you were gonna buy a PSP for other reasons as well, save yourself some cash. :D