PDA

View Full Version : Too Easy!

Xalioniaf
03-11-2005, 02:49 AM
I recently bought FFTA from a friend of mine (for 6 bucks! Yay!), and I noticed something. Everything is too insanely easy. Maybe it's because I level up alot, but I've kept my original white monk at level three and did the mission where you fight the Borzi in Giza, and with a couple of Air Renders, he was able to take out the black mage(who was at Lv. 11) very easily. Then my other guys at Lv. 7 went and attacked the Paladin while my Nu-Mou WM stood back and healed. If the rest of the game is going to be this easy, I think I'm gonna get bored of it pretty soon. Any suggestions on how to make it a little harder?

Skyblade
03-11-2005, 04:06 AM
Hee hee hee hee hee hee... You want to make it harder, eh? Let's see. There are lots of ways to do that. Try playing it through with just the default abilities, try using just Marche and Montblanc, try without using weapons, try without using armor... Just be creative. Although I do suggest that you wait, as it definitely gets harder. In fact, by the first battle with Llednar, it gets impossible (but that's giving stuff away, so I'll stop).

omnitarian
03-11-2005, 05:34 AM
I find the game does get a bit harder as you progress. With tougher laws and more advanced enemies, things might even out.

If it still feels too simple, it should be no problem to step up the difficulty by yourself. Just don't equip every shiny new item you find, or stay away from the more... potent abilities. (You mentioned Air Render, which is a good example.)

Mittopotahis
03-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Oh my gosh Skyblade, you took my words fight out of my mouth and posted them before me! (apart from the bit about LLednar!)

Anyway, just be creative! Play a clan battle with only Marche! (ive done it before, its fun!) Complete the game without touching a certain character, and then complete a Free [Insert Place Name Here]! mission... Dont equip any items...Start a new game and dont even Learn ANY abilities...You just need to be creative

vireblaze
03-11-2005, 05:05 PM
How 'bout doing only the main missions? That involve the storyline I mean.

Skyblade
03-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Add in no random clan encounters, and I think you have a winner there, vireblaze. (You may have meant no random clan encounters, but I just thought I'd specify, since your post could be taken to mean just no other missions.)

Fireblade13
03-28-2005, 03:49 PM
I think the game gets easyier as you progress the beginning makes it very difficult to train and its hard to pull ahead until after the cheetahs were you join the clan wars.
What does 1 in 1000 mean in the clan menu?

Skyblade
03-28-2005, 09:10 PM
That's just your clan's title. It signifies how Ivalice views your clan.

Mittopotahis
03-28-2005, 10:32 PM
That's just your clan's title. It signifies how Ivalice views your clan.

Ohhh....I'm a Riskbreaker...Sounds....Risky...

Xalioniaf
03-28-2005, 11:38 PM
I think that means that you get a lot of laws broken to achieve your goal? I'm a Traveler, and I'm fine with that. Anyway, it's gotten harder. I'm on the 5th Totema, and she's pretty hard. Mostly because her vampire friends use Lv? S.Flare. They seem to Level up with me!

Skyblade
03-29-2005, 04:57 AM
Ohhh....I'm a Riskbreaker...Sounds....Risky...

My clan is Explorer Clan Ultima. I believe because I've completed all the missions, but I'm not sure. (I also have a clan level of 99, and 99 in all eight of the clan stats. That was a real pain in the butt to get, but do I get a special title for it? No... :mad: )