PDA

View Full Version : Rave Master

Shoden
03-11-2005, 11:10 PM
i've been watching it and it's absolutley great

original aswell and based on the manga "Rave"

it's supposed to get better and better but some of the things freak me out on it or unanswered questions

where does Plue get them lollies from?

wth are Plus, Griff and toshima? (the horse thing)

what is the Decaforce sword really? (i may have missed the answer to it though)

crashNUMBERS
03-11-2005, 11:31 PM
I got volume 1 & 2 of the manga before show came out in america...

StarlightAngel
03-11-2005, 11:45 PM
I only have volume 1-3 in manga so.... :/ Its pretty good, but I mainly get Furuba and RurouniKen (<3)

crashNUMBERS
03-11-2005, 11:49 PM
I really like naruto and chrono crusade but to stay on topic yeah its great...

Ryth
03-12-2005, 01:02 AM
I've read lot of them forget what numbers I forget about the Decasword though.

Shoden
03-12-2005, 01:05 AM
this is one of those animes that live up to there manga names alot of them just make the great manga look like crap

Resha
03-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Me=Rave freak. I own 5 Rave related websites and my own name (Resha) comes from Rave.

Ok, Plue gets those lollipops...from, I guess a shop?! He really luffs them and this brings me to question 2. Griff is this punk dude who actually lives on an island called Griffonkato (hence, his name). He is the leader of a gang, and on that island they make whirl lollipops. :love: However, they face great danger...for the Pudding Army is jealous of their wonderful swirl lollipops, and is coming to attack them on a great big ship. In the meantime, Plue has gotten to the island (after he got blown up in the Overdrive). He makes friends with Griff and gang, and agrees to help them out against the Pudding Army in return for LOTS OF WHIRL LOLLIPOPS! Coz he's totally in love with those things. :D

The Pudding Army come and attack the island with their awful little pudding ammunition, right...
When Plue heroically [accidentally] flies off the island and gets caught in front of the pudding army's ship.

It appears that he has single handedly stopped the ship from coming any further with his awesome strength, but actually, he just stood on a very big rock that couldn't be seen above the water, and the army's ship dashed itself on the rocks.

That's why Griff is always so grateful to Plue. xP

The Decaforce sword is sort of like Haru's Rave sword, Eisonmeteor, only while the Rave sword is of light, Decaforce is of Darkness, and it belongs to King, Head of Demon Card. :p Decaforce also has ten different forms, just like Haru's Rave sword.

I'm such a freak. Lol. Anyways, you'll see all the puddingy stuff in episode #40 "0065 The Plue Legend".

Doomgaze
03-12-2005, 05:21 PM
I can't possibly take a show called "Rave Master" seriously enough to watch it.

Resha
03-12-2005, 05:25 PM
LOL. :p Actually, the show is called "Groove Adventure Rave". It's different. xP

Shoden
03-12-2005, 05:33 PM
thats its japanese name

Haru's rave sword in the anime is called the Decaforce sword which is the rave sword or something

got any urls for them sites?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Haru's rave sword in the anime is called the Decaforce sword which is the rave sword or something"Glowstick Blade" would have worked better.

MJN SEIFER
03-12-2005, 10:25 PM
It's a good show though I first watched when I was 10

Shoden
03-12-2005, 10:27 PM
it's just started here for the last 3 weeks or so

MJN SEIFER
03-12-2005, 10:34 PM
It was out in England for years but on a bankrupt chanal (TCC) because it's resently returned a lot of people think it's new...But it's not.

DMKA
03-13-2005, 02:44 AM
I love the way nealy everyone in the show has cool peircings all over them. And the blue devil dude is hawt. <3

Other than that it's eh...so-so. My bro watches it. And Yu Gi Oh.

Erdrick Holmes
03-13-2005, 02:47 AM
I watched an episode of it. There was that one chick who had the pair of tonfas that shot stuff out of the tips. She was sexy.

Resha
03-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Elie!!!
I do have (http://geocities.com/raving_about_rave) urls (http://dizzyness.not-sorry.com) for (http://mycurry.net/akuma) but (http://geocities.com/dizzeeness/dieforglory) it's bad to advertise (http://geocities.com/kinpatsu_no_akuma/white_kiss).

Haha. Lol.

Shoden
03-20-2005, 04:42 PM
i'm looking for dloads but for Elie pics try her Shrine (http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/sampo/Elie.htm)

i found it while looking for screen shots and movies

UltimateSpamGrover
03-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Rave Master is ok, but Fullmetal Alchemist rules over Rave Master any day :D

Shoden
03-20-2005, 06:00 PM
Full metal what?

Spammerman
03-20-2005, 09:28 PM
i agree wit UltimateSpamGrover.Full Metal Alchemist beats ravemaster any day

Shoden
03-20-2005, 09:52 PM
wth is Full Metal Alchemist? about some psychopathic scientist?

Rave Master is heavilly Under rated

Spammerman
03-21-2005, 01:06 AM
full metal alchemist is about a kid tryin to find a stone able to help him revive his long lost mother

Resha
03-21-2005, 09:54 AM
My friend is obsessed with FMA. But, FMA and Rave aren't exactly of similar genre, are they? :greenie: Never watched FMA, though, so I ish not knowing.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Full Metal Alchemist is really good.

Rave Master... eh, if Starlight buys more I'll "borrow" them and read them but I'm not too crazy about it. The plot isn't that compelling and the cliches make my eyes burn.

Spammerman
03-21-2005, 12:50 PM
My friend is obsessed with FMA. But, FMA and Rave aren't exactly of similar genre, are they? :greenie: Never watched FMA, though, so I ish not knowing.

there sort of the same thing.A kid witht he aid of his friends search to find something they need and face obstacles oin there journey

edczxcvbnm
03-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Rave Master has some aweful animation. You think DBZ is bad? At least in that show they could draw characters constistantly from scene to scene. Not here. The characters look mis-shapen when in the background and all of that. The animation is pretty bad for today's standards.

I only saw a few episodes and though it was okay.

For Fullmetal Alchemist, look at my signature(s).

Shoden
03-21-2005, 04:16 PM
the Uk Rave Master has brilliant animation