PDA

View Full Version : Europe!!!

Phil
03-11-2005, 11:26 PM
I just got back from 12 days in europe. It was really cool. We went on a school trip to Scotland, England, and France. So heres the topic for the post- whats your favorite out of country place that you've ever been in your life? (and no, this isnt a cleverly disguised "I'm Back" thread) Why is it your favorite place? What are some of your memories from there? Got any photos? I'll post some later- when my interenet is fully working.

boris no no
03-11-2005, 11:32 PM
i've only ever been to germany abroad.
personally i don't really class scotland and wales a seperate country. sorry!
but i went to dovedale the other day with uni. its only like 20 miles from me but i don't care!
it was beautiful. i really want to go back! :love:

Chemical
03-11-2005, 11:40 PM
I recently went to New York. It was amazing, I had a great time aside from the drinking ticket. But even that made for a great story to tell the friends and folks upon my return.

However, of all the places I've been I'd have to say Nevada was my favourite. I had a great time visiting the Grand Canyon but an even greater time at Burning Man Festival in the Nevada desert.

Jojee
03-11-2005, 11:42 PM
The Carribean was just beautiful ^_^ The waters... <3

I've been to Europe also, but I'm sure it would have been better if I weren't on a tour with my grandparents.

amratis
03-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Favourite ever place in Europe...Hmm, I'm not sure, I've never been travelling outside of Europe but I've been to a few places INside of Europe. My fave place would probably be a city. And that would be Florence in Italy.....oh its so beautiful, I'm dying to go back, I'm hoping to go out there again in the summer

Chris
03-12-2005, 12:19 AM
My favorite places would be Paris, Iloilo (Philippines) and Hongkong.

Metallicfuzz
03-12-2005, 12:22 AM
my fave place is dublin, ireland :D

Chris
03-12-2005, 12:25 AM
my fave place is dublin, ireland :D

Blasphemy!

:mad2:

Nod
03-12-2005, 12:36 AM
i spent a few months in malaga spain. really nice, but there is a lot of dog- http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif that you have to learn to dodge on the pavement!:p

Destai
03-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Ive been on Sun holidays in Spain a few times. My mothers a total sun worshiper but the place was really nice, especially the..."port-oo-ban-oose" and Bellamadeena harbours. I love going to my different aunts and uncles in Sidcup outside London in the UK. I always have a great time.

Agent Proto
03-12-2005, 12:59 AM
I've been to the Philippines, which was pretty neat. I enjoyed Boracay the most. I went scuba diving, and swam the clear ocean. It was a blast. I would like to do that again sometimes later.

Chris
03-12-2005, 01:06 AM
I've been to the Philippines, which was pretty neat. I enjoyed Boracay the most. I went scuba diving, and swam the clear ocean. It was a blast. I would like to do that again sometimes later.

I'm half Philippine and damn proud of it! :)

Despite of its bad publicity the country is so beautiful!

Del Murder
03-12-2005, 02:56 AM
I went to Korea like 3 years ago. It was pretty cool, but Disneyland is better.

Yamaneko
03-12-2005, 03:04 AM
It's a small world my ass.

Agent Proto
03-12-2005, 03:05 AM
I'm half Philippine and damn proud of it! :)

Despite of its bad publicity the country is so beautiful!

I'm half myself too!

Del Murder
03-12-2005, 03:06 AM
It's a small world my ass.
Well maybe if you lay off the sweets it will be.

Miriel
03-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Hawaii was pretty nice. But there were ABC stores all over the friggen place, it was so bizarre. Of all the islands, I liked Maui the best.

South Korea is extremely crowded and no one obeys the traffic laws. Ever.

But I love it there. :)

Chibi Youkai
03-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Used to live in England. But I'd have to say my favourite places were Ramstein, Germany and Edinburgh.

Ouch!
03-12-2005, 04:19 AM
I've been to so many different places it's ridiculous. It's hard to choose a favorite but if I really had to, oh boy, I think I'd have to say Amsterdam. I just love that place, always have. Went there a lot when I still lived in Norway.

I'm actually going backpackin' around Europe in June. I'm starting in Amsterdam. <3