PDA

View Full Version : COM plot....

FallenAngel411
03-12-2005, 12:51 AM
I don't own a gameboy, and I never will because I am eternally poor. So, I couldn't play Chain of Memories, which really sucked....but I want to know what happened! You know, so I get what's going on when the PS2 sequel comes out....so can someone please give me a quick synopsis of the plot so I'm not totally lost?

Make it spoilerific!!! :bigbiggri

kaizer21
03-12-2005, 01:48 AM
I don't own a gameboy, and I never will because I am eternally poor. So, I couldn't play Chain of Memories, which really sucked....but I want to know what happened! You know, so I get what's going on when the PS2 sequel comes out....so can someone please give me a quick synopsis of the plot so I'm not totally lost?

Make it spoilerific!!! :bigbiggri

there is a script HERE (http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/kingdom_hearts_com_script.txt) ...sry, but im too lazy to type up a summary...maybe others will be gracious enough to post one...i hope you get what you need :)

FallenAngel411
03-12-2005, 01:49 AM
Ooooh, scripts are good, I didn't even think of that.

Thanks a bunches!! :love:

Trumpet Thief
03-12-2005, 03:57 AM
chaos: I am not completely done the game, but from what I know, everyone but Sora and his group lose their memory when he enters a place called Castle Oblivion. He battles through the same levels and meets up with old friends.

KuRt
03-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Actually, even Sora loses his memory, he just remembers naminé

Ouch!
03-13-2005, 12:40 AM
And actually, Sora and co. are the only ones that lose their memory. ^_^;;

Destai
03-28-2005, 12:51 AM
And although he remembered Naminé, he didnt remember her. Dont you just want to play this game???? :D