PDA

View Full Version : FFX grid system

wuglendei
03-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Now this grid system is weird...should i just like go around and fill in every grid for every char? HeHe i aint that newbish with the grid system but can u really make n e char like n e thing u want them to? Could i actualy make Wakka a healer? Is all magic for everyone? Is it possible to fill that whole damn grid!!??! Is it possible to make rikku do 99,999 dmg?! Please i jus need a stradigiy with this cursed grid system....

lulusgirl
03-12-2005, 03:46 PM
If you spend enough time,you could fill in the whole grid.But that could take a long time.I don't know if rikku can do that much damage.I would try though.Magic can be for evryone.And is there an ability called 'healer'?Unless you get wakka into yuna's part of the grid,then i suppose so.He can probably learn heal,and all that crap. :rolleyes2

Ultimate99997
03-12-2005, 05:30 PM
1) Well, you'll have to travel around the sphere grid normally for a good protion of the game because you need level key spheres to break the barriers between the paths that each character is at first restrained to. However, once you start finding level 1,2 and 3 keyspheres you can break into other character's moves lists and start custimising your characters as you like. So yeah - wakka can be a healer eventually - but he will still have a lot of moves that are related to moves he learnt throughout the game.
2) As for filling the entire sphere grid - it takes a hell of a long time (believe me, I've done it for every character) but it's worth it because all of your charcters have really high stats and everyone can have any job because they have every move!!!
3)If you want Rikku to hit for 99,999, this also is possible but it will take extra work - as well as filling the sphere grid this still won't be enough to hit for such damage, instead you have to do lots of extra stuff - if you don't want to know the extra stuff then you can stop reading now....good luck on your characters!!! BUT if youare interested there are minor spoilers ahead which won't ruin the game for you but will reveal some things.....
Filling the current sphere grid is not enough because the number of strenght nodes only allow you to hit for around 10,000. If you don't have break damage limit on your weapon then get it because otherwise you'll never hit for more than 9,999 damage points. Anyway - your gonna have to go through a process where by you are able to win attack spheres from an ememy - you do this by unlocking a species creation at the Monster arena - this is acheived by capturing every species of horned monsters in spira. Every time you defeat Juggernaut (creation) he will drop attack spheres which you can put into empty sphere nodes in the grid and therefore activate to get 4+ strength. If you keep beating him you will eventually max out your strength and be able to have any charcter/s hit for 99,999 Even rikku. For more info please visit an FAQ about the monster arena at www.gamefaqs.com

rubah
03-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Why stop at boosting strength?

magic, defense, mag-def, agility, accuracy, and luck are all as important:D