PDA

View Full Version : How can you kill dark Yojimbo

Tribal Lover
03-12-2005, 06:13 PM
I am going vrazy i have killd dark yojimbo about 50 times but in every try i will only encounter him 4 times in the cave how can i kill him 5 times if he will only appear 4 times...??? i know some of you have killed him and got to penence andkilled him to and i was thinking mabie somone of you guys could help me??? is there somthing you have to do to make him appear 5 times??? is there somthing special to it??? PLEASE HElP ME WITH THIS???

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 09:01 AM
You're not supposed to go OUT of the cave. And I think that it's just you're not analysing the situation closely enough. Look harder.

Ultimate99997
03-13-2005, 09:30 AM
There are definately 5 positions at which dark yojimbo appears. The first is is as you teleport to the back of the cavern and then try to walk out normally,
follow the path and you will eventually meet him again easily. The third time he appears is the one most people miss - when you come to a junction where you would normally come back towards the screen DON'T instead look to the right of the screen and walk down this path to a dead end (it's a path with a knid of greenish glow) yojimbo will be standing there. The fourth and fifth encounters are also pretty linear - you will find him along the normal path out and lastly in the first room of the cavern.

Despite fighting all of these 5 encounters I would advise you to keep on fighting him only four times and then saving at the save sphere and then reseting. By doing this you will be able to collect all of the rare weapons, armor and items that dark yojimbo drops without having him dissapear after you beat him the fifth time. I kept resetting ang gathered about 30 master sphere's, loads of dark matter and some really good ribbon armor too.

Hope this helps.

chucky200
03-13-2005, 12:03 PM
with difficulty

zwijnstijn
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM
There are definately 5 positions at which dark yojimbo appears. The first is is as you teleport to the back of the cavern and then try to walk out normally,
follow the path and you will eventually meet him again easily. The third time he appears is the one most people miss - when you come to a junction where you would normally come back towards the screen DON'T instead look to the right of the screen and walk down this path to a dead end (it's a path with a knid of greenish glow) yojimbo will be standing there. The fourth and fifth encounters are also pretty linear - you will find him along the normal path out and lastly in the first room of the cavern.

Despite fighting all of these 5 encounters I would advise you to keep on fighting him only four times and then saving at the save sphere and then reseting. By doing this you will be able to collect all of the rare weapons, armor and items that dark yojimbo drops without having him dissapear after you beat him the fifth time. I kept resetting ang gathered about 30 master sphere's, loads of dark matter and some really good ribbon armor too.

Hope this helps.
fight ? , first time i saw him he talked to me when i entered the faith chamber again after i got jojimbo eon and gaining xxxlevels,and (dark jojimbo?) gave me a str sphere.. there after i never saw him again? , am i missing something, doesnt he fight or appear when your level is too high?

rubah
04-10-2005, 11:04 PM
There is no Dark Yojimbo if you're playing the US version of the game.

zwijnstijn
04-11-2005, 05:35 AM
There is no Dark Yojimbo if you're playing the US version of the game.

euro version.. my error haha, i took first time the teleport back
by the way i am leveled stat max.. and i cant kill the $#^#,
any hints on how to kill him ? , i can overdrive yojimbo and with luck do a zanmato once.. but you got to kill him 5 times... and no way my yojimbo does a zanmato twice no matter if yuna has an overdrive or not
forget autolife , he's too fast even tho my agility stands at 255 and if he does zanmato no 100 autolife's will help you