PDA

View Full Version : weird

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-13-2005, 03:05 AM
I know that everyone here has a profile and all that but...what is a very weird thing thta you like or has happened to you.

Me, I like the smell of the washing machine...?

anyone else...?

:p

~red.foxx~
03-13-2005, 03:08 AM
the smell of cut grass and petrol o yeah and my eyes seem to change colour every so often (blue green grey mixture) weird :D

rubah
03-13-2005, 04:27 AM
weirdest thing happen to me?

too many to tellX.x;

favorite weird thing? I like drawing snails? X.x;;;

Dking'squeen
03-13-2005, 04:39 AM
wierdest thing to happen...I was licked by my friend, Brandon Pinkston
favorite wierdest thing...besides being licked? j/k...um..does having an obsession with Snapples and the smell of Winterfresh wrappers count?

Logan
03-13-2005, 05:05 AM
I like soybeans. Some people think that's weird.

krissy
03-13-2005, 05:09 AM
some of the things i like are weird but i don't think this will remain open if i begin to list off these weird things which i like. mmmm bondage.

sometimes i think to myself "maybe i'll see so and so today" and then i do. i think i have powers.

Cless
03-13-2005, 09:49 AM
I have an inexplicable phobia of newspapers and cigarrette packets.

As a child, I would routinely pluck individual hairs from my head and eat the strange thing at the root of the hair.

Also as a child, I used to fear going to the toilet and got infections from holding "it" in too much. When I was 9, I would get an awful lot of kidney infections due to this. I would literally hold it in 'til I was in tears. I had a serious problem with it. Fortunatly, it was resolved. :D

I would eat toothpaste as well. "Mmm...minty"

Oh, also I took a whole year off school pretending that I didn't feel well when I was 12.

I used to have regular nightmares, in which "bananas in pyjamas" would chase me 'round my house, trying to tickle me. *trembles* :cry:

That's my lot!

Nod
03-13-2005, 03:38 PM
if a girls second toe is longer than her big toe it totally freaks me out!!!!!!!!
:roll: :D

Resha
03-13-2005, 03:45 PM
I guess I freak you out then, Nod! :p

I like the smell of paint, petrol, cigarette smoke, turpentine...you name it. I'm pretty much a druggie on smells. My friends think I'm weird, for that.

I eat toothpaste and chewing gum (way too much trouble to spit it out) and I used to eat nailpolish and erasers. I know. Yrrch. But erasers are tasty. :razz:

sephiroth JR
03-13-2005, 05:17 PM
i know, i'm the same with smells but have never eaten erasers or nail polish but do enjoy using my mouth as an ashtray sometimes.id'e like to know if anyone else does this

ffrinoa8
03-13-2005, 05:32 PM
my eyes seem to change colour every so often :D
so do mine dark blue to dark green sometimes both at one time
i like to poke people *poking you with finger at the moment* what you you got a problem with that!!! :tongue:

Giga Guess
03-13-2005, 06:15 PM
Lessee...I own at least 10 sharp things (Katanas, Tantos and a naginata)

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-22-2005, 10:59 AM
if a girls second toe is longer than her big toe it totally freaks me out!!!!!!!!
:roll: :D

Dude, have you watched Shallow Hal one too many times???