PDA

View Full Version : I am having Major Major Problems Finding Mountain Crack 3!

Kioi
03-13-2005, 04:10 AM
Even with a world map I still can't find the stupid thing. I found Crack 2 no problem but this Crack 3 that is supposedly northwest of Oeilvert is none existent to me. The Mountain that it is supposed to be on is way too short or something cause I see no type of cracks anywhere on it. I have looked all over the Forgotten Continent as well. Someone please help me with its exact location. This is an S.O.S cry for help! Thank You. :D

Ultimate99997
03-13-2005, 09:18 AM
Can't realy remember the exact location because the forgotten continent is pretty large, however I did find some ifo on it for you concerning a more exact location....

Dead Pepper Treasure 3
Mountain crack near Oilvert

Meme advice (There's a forest nearby the crack in the mountain. The crack is somewhere a little northwest of Oeilvert. The crack is on the mountain that faces north.

Below is an image of the world map - you'll be able to spot the treasure you need labelled as a red circle. I'm pretty sure that it is the one furthest north on the forgotten continent, I seem to remember it being there. k!

http://img178.exs.cx/img178/7338/chocomap0hv.jpg

Kioi
03-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Thank you so much. The darn thing was in a hole so small you can barely see it. My goodness. You gave me a pretty close estimate of where it was though. I am just glad it's over and I know where it is now! :D