PDA

View Full Version : what are they?

sephiroth JR
03-13-2005, 01:03 PM
hi iv'e being playing final fantasy 7 for years now, but it was only the other day that i discovered a new enemy not stated in the official final fantasy 7 guide by bradygames the enemies apears in northern cave and look like bouncing orange balls its an easy battle. i cant remember exactly but i think when you beat them you recieve 0 exp and 30000 ap has anyone else encountered them?

Squall of SeeD
03-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Do you mean Movers?: Picture of a Mover (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Squall_of_Seed/FFVIIMover.jpg).

sephiroth JR
03-13-2005, 01:27 PM
yeah must be that, i was just confused when i couldnt find them in my guide

Shoden
03-13-2005, 03:57 PM
they're so easy to beat but you get no exp just a hell of alot of AP

Masamune·1600
03-13-2005, 07:57 PM
The enemies you speak of are undoubtedly Movers; they have appeared multiple times in the FF series. In FFVII, defeating them garners no experience, but massive rewards in AP and gil. Also, morphing them is the only way to acquire Protect Rings.

Shoden
03-13-2005, 07:59 PM
once i get that deep into the cave i cant get out

Squall of SeeD
03-13-2005, 10:31 PM
once i get that deep into the cave i cant get out

You can simply backtrack to the entrance. Or do you mean that you don't have enough curative items to sustain you back to the entrance?

Saint'Cloud
03-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah, movers are in lotsa ff's, i remeber them mostly in ff IX, in the other world ( gaia ) or something, (can't remember the name) but in that, there quite hard-ish :D , in ff 7, there GREAT for ap :p

Swordicanus
03-30-2005, 02:50 PM
yeah thats what I want to know to is there a way back out of northern crater once you go in there because I want to try and fight these movers to try and master my knights of round and then get out of there and beat emerald and ruby but can you get out once you go in

Squall of SeeD
03-30-2005, 04:16 PM
yeah thats what I want to know to is there a way back out of northern crater once you go in there because I want to try and fight these movers to try and master my knights of round and then get out of there and beat emerald and ruby but can you get out once you go in

Yes. Just simply go back to the entrance the way you came in and enter the cave just below the landing point where you entered the Northern Crater. On the next screen, just walk instead of run your way up the hill to the Highwind.