PDA

View Full Version : Favorite combo?

udsuna
03-13-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm wondering what everyone's favorite skill combos are. Different mixes where the skill borrowed from one class super-boosts another (and later on, when you go back to default non-classes, what you pick'n'mix).

My favorites:

1. x-fight magic sword. As far as I can tell, the magic-sword skill does NOT get the x-fight damage penalty. Devestation all around. Plus, a lot of spell-casting for very cheap.

2. Dragon-Sword mage- doesn't really matter which, dragon sword provides a near infinite magic supply, not to mention healing the user. Very effective at keeping your magicians functional in those longer boss conflicts.

3. Beserking monks- this one DEVESTATES the enemy forces. Coupling two hits with beserk damage bonuses... not to mention high HP and counter-attack. Later on, when you get the speed boots, they can and WILL pound their way through just about anything.

rubah
03-13-2005, 07:45 PM
I found an awesome combo a while back-- where there's that desert you have to chase the moogle across in world 2. I said 'that's a friggin' long way to go around, I'm cutting through the desert' and I was one step away from the grass when I got into a battle-_- But fortunately, I had an awesome combo and slaughtered the sandworm:

Bartz: Lvl33, Callerlv3, !DragonSwd
Lenna: Lvl33, Chemistlv2, !Whitelv4
Galuf: Lvl33, Time Wizlvl3, !Dance
Faris: Lvl33, Samurailv1, !Blacklv4

Ultima Shadow
03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Fighter with X-Fight and BLOODSWORD equiped owns almost everything. :cool:

Monol
03-14-2005, 01:22 AM
OH i happen to be a big fan of the "make everyone mimes and have on pearson have masterd time mage while another has master summoner" equals...METEOR...BAHAMUT...METEOR...BAHAMUT!...TOTALLLY OWNS!!!!

HunterFlamebrow
03-18-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm a big fan of Lance + Magic as well . . . I hate using Espers.

strawberryman
03-19-2005, 02:41 AM
OH i happen to be a big fan of the "make everyone mimes and have on pearson have masterd time mage while another has master summoner" equals...METEOR...BAHAMUT...METEOR...BAHAMUT!...TOTALLLY OWNS!!!!
Not all it's cracked up to be. You're toast against Omega.

I prefer 2 mimes and 2 travelers (When they're both maxed.)

FF5~Truly~The~Best
03-20-2005, 01:37 PM
I just likw Faris as a Ninja who steals.
I don't really care abot the other combos though.

Monol
03-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Yea yea i know...omega tore me apart...i just mean to get me by (as in story wise n such) the opptional bosses...thats a diffrent story :mad: :D

ehsteve
03-27-2005, 01:43 AM
My favorite combo is X-Magic Holy, Mimic, Mimic, Mimic. SWEET!

ScottNUMBERS
03-28-2005, 10:55 AM
*waits for someone to tell monol not to double post* :rolleyes2

rubah
03-29-2005, 01:00 AM
"monol delete your second post that you accidentally made. You can do this through edit/delete post"

It seems like it's when people post twice *intentionally* that double posting is annoying. Otherwise, it's just either a mousebutton!happy finger, or some server/client momentary glitch.