PDA

View Full Version : where can i make sphere's

youk
03-13-2005, 09:59 PM
i know there is a place where you can make sphere's
but i can't find it and i need some lv 4 key sphere's luck speher's and some stats sphere's
please help cause i need to get stronger cause i'm not strong enough even know i'm pretty storng but i want to max out evry stat

rubah
03-13-2005, 11:15 PM
You can get spheres from monsters you fight in the Monster Arena in the Calm Lands. You have to capture the certain ones before the guy will breed the monster that drops the sphere you want.

The easiest way to get lvl 4 key spheres is to bribe the chimaera brains (also in the calm lands) for about. . . 196,000 gil, I think? They'll give you a couple a piece.

If you're going for hardcore stats, I think the best way to start would be to max your accuracy or your agility first, probably agility, if fenrir is the one that drops strength spheres. 'cause that sucker is friggin' fastX.x;;; (have deathproof and confuseproof on too^^; or use the magus sisters and hope cindy uses lots of auto-life-_-)

Yuffie514
03-14-2005, 04:39 AM
here's some of the fiends you can bribe for spheres: ;)

:save: Blk-Mag Sphere(s)...Black Element/182,000 Gil
:save: Warp Sphere(s)...Master Coeurl/260,000 Gil
:save: Friend Sphere(s)...Coeurl/120,000 Gil
:save: Wht-Mag Sphere(s)...Dark Flan/256,000 Gil

what you pay them depends on whether they'll decline the bribe : :irked: or give you less than what you expect, which is a big NO-NO to me :nonono: . in my case, i'll soft reset the game, find them, and deliver them an ultimatum :chuckle: !

youk
03-14-2005, 06:17 PM
yeah thnx and a freind of mine i don't know how he did it but he was able to clean his sphere grid and put in new nodes i thougt WTF :eek:

rubah
03-14-2005, 11:23 PM
Yep. It's sorta fun, but you have to be careful.

The monster arena guy will sell clear spheres when you capture five of every monster.

youk
03-15-2005, 05:09 PM
that's pretty awsome