PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: 666. The game MADE for an emulator..

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Jennifer and I are big FF fans, moreso her.. which got me to thinking.. why not design our own FF game? It could be relativly simple if we use 8-bit graphics, this will lower lagging and allow more room for development and storyline, the keys to a GOOD rpg. I don't know how many times i've gotten pissed off at the money hungery coporate swine who ruin rpgs by making them have "flashy cool graphics" and treat us like we're monkies and meanwhile my computer is crashing cause it can't handle all this 3-dimensional http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif when all i want is a decent game. And don't tell me it's my old bogy hardrive cause i use an Emachine..

This FF will be unlike other FFs as it has a political basis to it. In this FF world both the right and left-wing goverments have formed a civil belt over the world and you have to decide what if any side you are on. Stay neutral? Unlikely, in the turn of events and a wave of deceit, lies, and blunt brutality. You will come to your own conclusions of who the lesser of two evils is, sympathize with one or more causes, maybe even realize where infact you stand politicaly. Perhaps you would not take it to the extreme said badguys do, but then again they're the badguys so duh..

I was going to base this off the forum and it's peoples, so if you want in just ask. You can either start the game off as "Harvest Moon" or "Jenny". When other players start to join the party the exp cut increases for them and decreases for you to "makeup" for when you were all alone. Considering you can have up to six party members (Again, taking a step away from the FF norm..) the split would go something like 5%you-17%them. Each starting character starts off neutral and eventualy in the game you will come across the other either as a friend or a foe, descision making in crucial in determing wether you become a gold-hearted hero/heroine or a ruthless ideologue.

Also unlike FF this game has more of a D&D feel to it then a FF. Still uses magick points, still turn based, but there is no "black" "white" etc mages. Exsept for the exseption of blue mages because blue mages rock. Tell me if you want to either be a boss, a random encounter, an npc, a demi-boss (Like a dragon or whatever.), or a possible party member.

Harvest Moon.
http://www.eyesonff.com/fft/images/Wizard.gif
Your typical spellcaster with a demented dream.. to find The Necrononicom.. however the Necrononicom is located somewhere in the blue area. A territory Harvest has never dared stand near.. Harvest Moon is scared but with a new leader needed for the red states to countinue (As Bush'es mind is slipping with age..) Harvest Moon has no choice but to venture forth. HM is not fueld by hatred of either side or even one for power over them like most insane mages. Instead he feels drawn towards this evil power, as if it's calling out to him, convicing him that unleashing the old ones are his destiny..
Note: HM can learn pretty much more then "half" of your typical spells in FF. Think of it like blugeoning white and black into two main categories with no "summon" or "time" magick.. Once you find the Necrononicom you can summon the following but be weary, each one comes with a price. Such as your HP depleting with it's presence, the possibility of it attacking one of you, or perhaps a sacrifice is needed. (AKA: instant death to a party member/caster.)

Tiamat-May attack you.
Osiris-Requires a sacrifice.
Leviathin-Requires a sacrifice.
Chaos-None, but is the weakest of the old ones.
Satan-Drains the hp.

Jenny.
http://www.eyesonff.com/fft/images/Thief.gif
jenny was a spy for the blue states. Once Michal Moore founded out all he needed to know from Jenny he inevitably fired her and she had to live life in the street slums of blue.. Wanting revenge, and knowing tids and bits of peices of both sides ultimate plans.. Jenny desires revenge upon her former employer, and wants to see Bush die as well. Both are corrupt and don't care about the common man, Jenny wants to form a new world order away from the differances and the pettyness.
Bassicaly having all the abilities of a theif throughout the ffs, steal, mug, greater run, backstab, and an uber evade stat. Most people discard the theif as soon as possible and though you CAN give up your starting party member. (Though in doing so one of the other characters randomly gets the 5% cut.) i'll only say this: having her aboard will motivate one of the other possible members of your party to join you and otherwise he's a bad-ass boss. Heheh.. like you have to guess who that is.. :tongue:

President Bush.
http://www.eyesonff.com/ff3/dorga.gif
Yo..
Dubyha has for some time been hasseling the blue states in search of the Necrononicom.. Sending thousands of his followers to die bloody deaths so he can taste the rich flavor of ultimate power. Not that he doesn't have potency in the dark arts without them.. He knows top notch black magick spells and he aint afraid to use them. Defeat him and you get the gift of hearing him whine about how he has failed his father. Challenge rating: 20. (You heard me!!)

Michal Moore.
http://www.eyesonff.com/ff3/cid.gif
Don't take him lightly, his humble appereance will leave you dead in no time. Quick on his feet and uber physichal stats, this short-sword warrior is more then ready to pounce any conservative dog that would dare try and thwart his plans to take over the red states.. Challenge rating: 15.

Bill O Reilly.
http://www.eyesonff.com/ff3/desh.gif
Not really a boss so much as a "hey! look at this treasure horde! oh hello.." Yeah, Mr. O doesn't take likely to you stealing his riches he got from boycotting France.. And he is quick to draw his blade on you. Note: He's very eager beaver to use Smite! but it only works on an opposing force. So when those damages don't stackup you know you've slipped towards the conservative side. Defeat The O and you get the Excalibur with a built in smititing hells yeah! (And yes, so your logical brain doesn't melt, those with the smite! ability natural can "stack" the damage with the Excalibur..) You also get an elemental armor resistance of one of the main spells (Fire, Ice, or Lightning.) that I aint giving secrets too which. I have to defend my master's honor somehow! You can find this really cool weapon and exp stash somewhere in "The No Spin Zone" which is not on the map but a clearly visible peice of land. Naturaly this uncharted territory is filled with buffed up republicans that will have you praying (Or begging the social goverment to do something about, depending on your political afflitation lol.) to stop beating on you.. Challenge rating: 8.

Dr.Phil.
http://www.eyesonff.com/ff3/oldman.gif
Dr Phil is the token "annoying boss" On your path to defeat Michal Moore (Assuming you chose Jenny and this being your main quest.) you have the option of either giving this raddy old man in robes ALL of your gil or not. (consider this: You'll meet Phil early in the game, when you'll need gil the most..) choose the "right' (However left-wing lol.) option and your out a bunch of cash and the old man thanks you. Choose wrong (Despite looking out for the needs of you and your gang..) and Dr.Phil gives one of his speeches about how you are psychologicaly warped and think the world revolves around you and have to fight this annoyance to the bitter end. He's not really strong. But he can heal himself. Drawing the battle out. And don't expect a bundle of exp or a cool weapon from him neither. Don't worry, The Operah god is nowhere to be found despite you doing away with her main servant. Operah cares not about the needs of mortal men and is a very forsaking god.. Challenge rating: 7.

As I said, if you want in as a boss, a mini-boss, a random encounter, or a hero just say so. This game desighn might take a little while. Right now it's just in the "idea" stage. But I do have good friends who have designed games before. Though mostly platformers, but i think with a little petience and some support, an FF: 666 would make a great time passer.

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Can I be a thief?? Well If I can be in it anyways...

cloud20747
03-14-2005, 12:30 AM
I like it !
BTW That does look like Dr. Phil! Also can I be a boss? They'll meet me and be like" Hey your Cloud from FF7!" Then I'll be like "I'm not that Cloud!" and proceed to whoop A$$. This can make me an reaccuring boss. I can Also be Ms. Rice's Bodyguard at the end of the game. Big Sword and All

Sepho
03-14-2005, 12:31 AM
I totally want to be a boss. I don't even care if I can be killed by a Sharp Stick ©

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 12:33 AM
I could be a boss thats a thief and one of those side characters that can be in your party at certain times...Hell yeah!!

Luc
03-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I wanna be a boss too, please. :p

Meat Puppet
03-14-2005, 12:34 AM
It's been done before, but good fun anyway :thumb:

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 12:36 AM
How do you make it anyway?? RPG Maker?? How do you download it??

Meat Puppet
03-14-2005, 12:37 AM
Sounds like it'll be a rom hack.

Psychotic
03-14-2005, 12:39 AM
Why 666?

SilverWind
03-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Can my name be a spell, or an important item, or something? That'd be totally cool!:D

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Can my name be a spell, or an important item, or something? That'd be totally cool!:D

Thats actually smart...

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Can I be a thief?? Well If I can be in it anyways...
Sure, how's this for a character design?

crash26821
http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/characters/thief.gif
Jenny's liong time rival without knowing it.. crash never got the money, the trust, or the status Jenny got for his work because he didn't have the skill. If you chose Jenny you insure her that Moore knows of her traitorus ways and has a price on her head now and knives are drawn. (So bassicaly if you chose Jenny your a half-ass boss.) if however you chose HM you can early in the game have this cool guy join your party in search of a "ruthless outlaw" who you later find out is the love of your life! Choose to side with crash and you earn a conservative point. Out of "loyalty for your crew" and "doing what the law permits" choose Jenny and you have "love conquers all" and a liberal point establishing how hot chicks beat cool bean rogues.. Challenge rating: 2.

Note: I thought of this BEFORE i read that last post of your's crash. -_O

Sepho.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3redwiz.gif
Sepho is a wilder you meet in the deadly dark forests of the game. A half-caster trying to control his wild passions to serve him battle. (Why didn't you love me daddy?! ><) Sepho is your typical "jack of all trades" type person who can do a little bit of everything. Unlike most jacks of trade however, Sepho DOES have the potential to learn level 9 spells! The drawback? Sepho can only learn a handfull of spells at a given time, where as most mages have an unlimited or atleast relativly large amount of "space" in thier "heads" for knowledge of spells. However Sepho makes up for this lack of knowledge by having wildsurge! which buffs up your spell a little. Make sure to use it before casting for greatest resuts. Do you want more hp? Perhaps a better stat increase? Maybe you just want to add MORE damage to your already deadly arsenal? It don't matter, cause if the spell has a number, the wildsurge will increase it. Making Sepho a great starting chracter. However his startom begins to fade once other characters start equipping better items and or learning spells that make wildsurging obselete. No need to wildsurge a meator swarm is there now?[ Note: If you choose not to let Sepho in your party Bush will take him under his right-wing and treat him like a son and you will end up having to fight him. Which I would advise not to let happen as Wild Surge+Second to end boss=Dead. Challenge rating: 14.

rubah
03-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Can I be one of those annoying sub-monsters that keep following you through the game?

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 12:50 AM
Yeah I think its grrreeeeeeeeaat!!! (Damn tony the tiger *shakes fist*) Just that I can still have like good stats??

Edit: Forget that last sentance. Its just plain *tony jumps outta no where* tony:Grrreeeeeaat!!! Me: Damnit tony!! Die!!

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I wanna be a boss too, please. :p

Dark Cha0s.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3onionkid.gif
Note: The circumstances for fighting you are optional. You are a young warrior sent out to find the Necrononicom so "Bush doesn't get his grubby hands on it" by Michal Moore. If you come across him in your adventure as HM.

Excuse me sir, I believe I have found the Necrononicom, would you step aside so I could take it back to our wonderful leader?

"Hells no! I have searched all my life for the writings of the Mad Arab! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!"
"Sure, I know Moore will put good use to it.."

It's obvious which one will earn you which point, i'll be nice and tell you in advance that THAT Necriononcom is not THE Necrononicom but that fake one you can buy at Barnes&Noble. (It'd be pretty stupid for me to just discard your entire mission like that, but it's a good way to mess with your head isn't it?) Note: Though it's a fake, the book still contains many cool summons you may want to know. Like.. oh I don't know.. IFREET?! DJINN?! Those arabs and thier elemtal spirits i tell ya..

Ofcourse if you choose Jenny your left with the option that takes it to a more personal level.

"Hubba Hubba! You are one hot tommoly! I bet once Moore is going to give me a cash reward for finding the Necrononicom, want to go out for a drink sexy lady?!"

Choose yes "It's just a drink, and he complimented me sorta.." and you get a liberal point, and a few gil loss for you having to buy your own drink cause it turns out hey, Moore DIDN'T give a cash reward. The ass spelunker..

Choose no and you substain to the "I don't want HM to get jealous" and "besdes, you're half my age!" talk of a conservative, earn a point of said side, and have to fight this guy who wields a short-sword much like Moore himself. Though not nearly as DEADLY as Michal Moore, but then again who is?! Challenge rating: 4.

I do notice a pattern. If you try to stay liberal you WILL be dirt poor and if you attempt a conservative approach your in for a long grueling battle over and over again, not counting the random creatures!!! War and the economy.. it's what our country's made out of when it comes to rantings. xP

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 01:05 AM
I hope I'm not annoying you but can change my hair color to white (if you can) and change my name to just Crash, Thank you ^^...

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 01:14 AM
Can I be one of those annoying sub-monsters that keep following you through the game?
I'll do you one better then that. an npc who has a chocobo ranch!

rubah.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3thief.gif
[i]rubah is a young chocobo rancher who's father is sickly and he has to take on the family buisness. He tells you Wal-Mart is attempting to drive him out of buisness and sell chocobo at a much lower price because they can afford it being the massively large cold coporation that they are. rubah unlike his father cannot tell a lie and doesn't like to do business deceitfuly which is probably why it's failing misrably. He offers you a chocobo for a pretty penny but admits you could get it at Wal-Mart for like.. half the price.. Why do you want a chocobo? Because it beats walking. The option you choose has alot to do what happens from now on in the game.

"Sorry guy, but hey, maybe it's all for the best you know?" give into the overseas juggarnaut and suddenly a Wal-Mart pops up right infront of him and DOES offer you the chocobo at half the price! Boo yah!

"Ok dude, Wal-Mart despite being a succesful and smart buisness doesn't realize that there's people who rely on thier companies to put bread on the table. I'll buy a chocobo from you despite it being a tad more expensive.." Not only is it "more then a tad" but from now on you are exposed to a brand new andom monster! The SAMs club member! And they aint no pushovers neither! Well.. actualy they are.. (I should know, my ass gets ran over by them and thier buggies full of stuff everytime i step foot in a Wal-Mart.)

Either way, rubah doesn't take your choice personaly and you can visit him as a gambiling npc because rubah loves games. Roullete, poker, it's all there. As an easter egg the poker cards will have FF characters on them.

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 01:19 AM
I hope I'm not annoying you but can change my hair color to white (if you can) and change my name to just Crash, Thank you ^^...
Suresure. ^^

And to the person that asked, why 666? Heh, because the maker of the game isn't too far off from his FF counterpart.. The only differeance is the Necrononicom has no passages meationing Chaos. Atleast to my knowledge, though it might seeing as Chaos was an Egyption god and Egypt is NEAR Babylon..

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 01:26 AM
Just so I can save you on your next post dont double/ triple post ^^...

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 01:27 AM
I like it !
BTW That does look like Dr. Phil! Also can I be a boss? They'll meet me and be like" Hey your Cloud from FF7!" Then I'll be like "I'm not that Cloud!" and proceed to whoop A$$. This can make me an reaccuring boss. I can Also be Ms. Rice's Bodyguard at the end of the game. Big Sword and All
Heh, hows this player? ;)

cloud20747
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3fighter.gif
The blue states were endorsing cloning and you are a failed expiriment of one of our heroes. You're not hidously deformed or physichaly unable, but you lack the "superman" like effect the democrats were hoping to gain from genetic copies.. This leaves you with a sense of "who am i?" and "why am i here?" and leaves you baffled how God created man and yet man created you. So you become Ann Rice's personal muscle and protect the conservative conspiracy to the bitter end. There is a long city in which Ann Rice is at the end of. There is no monsters in the small city but you pop-up time after time.

First encounter:
"None shall pass! Ms.Rice came to this uncharted island for a reason! Turn back now!" you can choose to or fight. If you fight it's pretty easy to win but..

Second encounter:
"Yes, I see you chopped off my arm. It's but a flesh wound! Turn back I say!" And again..

Third encounter:
"...I still have legs! I can kick you see?! Have at you!" *Sigh!* And again..

Fourth encounter:
"You bloody coward! I have not yet begin to fight! Have at you sir! I'll nub you to death!" Which he does. Which deals about 1hp of damage.. Challenge rating: 4-3-2-1though should be considerd 0.

When you finnaly DO reach Ann Rice a plan crashes through her two tower apartment building and you don't get no info from her anyway as she jumps out on fire. *Thinks of that disco song "fiiiire"* Don't feel bad, you got a relativly good amount of exp and gil for dealing with the knight though.

strawberryman
03-14-2005, 01:39 AM
Can I be the evil blight that corrupted the president :D ?
'Twould be cool If it were so.

Edit- If not, make me a boss. a distinctly tough boss. And just make it strawberryman if so.

GhandiOwnsYou
03-14-2005, 01:43 AM
ooo, niceness! Think i could be a mini-boss? Maybe I could attack people who support extensive liberal economic measures like welfare and foodstamps to people who jsut don't feel like working.

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Mini?? I personally think we should have an optional boss. What do you think SA..

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 01:59 AM
strawberryman
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3scholar.gif
"Woooo! I wanna marry my cousin hyark!"

You gave me the idea strawberry man for adding more depth to the game. A shoe on the other foot scenario. If you're gonna endorse gay wed-lock, why not inscest? You can push the mayor of this small town to have this strawberry farmer have his wish and make in-blood marriages legal, OR you can say "Eww, that's just.. sorry, i don't want to get involved with this" and you'll be counterd witha "How dare you deny me and my cousin's love ya damn yankee! Come're! You're gonna be my new snake boots!" and fight to the bitter end. (Note: The only differance between Jenny and HM in this case is where jenny pushes the mayor to make legislation, HM being a spellcaster works just as well as any minister and gives the sermon himself..) The boss isn't too difficult,but he can be a pain. if you beat him you get something i think we all want, your very own gunblade! Ofcourse you've taking a step closer to the dark/conservative side, and you're about to break. xP Challenge rating: 6.

SocietyzAntidote.
http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/monsters/reddragon.gif
[i]Deep in Mayan temples lies a red dragon. Be a conservative and you'll simply hear the dragon's earth shaking snoring "zzzz" and you can gget a five finger discount on all the treasure. Be a liberal however and the dragon will sniff out his new prey. "*Sniff sniff!* Mmmm pinkos! They be low-carb!" He's not an extremely difficult boss, but doesn't offer anything special either. However it turns out this dragon was fathering a young boy who cries over his dead father's corpse. You obviously feel bad leaving the child a latchky kid and have a choice to make. Help bring his father back to life through necromatic means, or not.

"It is not our place to play God young one. I'm sure he's in a better place now.." (Funny considering you're the murderer but hey, go with it..)

"Sure, it's the least I could do.."
Sympathize for the young boy and you earn a liberal point and hey! Turns out the dragon isn't so forgiving!
http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/monsters/zombd.gif
"You've turned me into some kind of freak! I'd eat your low-carb brains but you obviously have none! Come're!!"
The good news is: no fire breath this time around.
The bad news is: you don't get to heal from the first encounter.
Challenge rating as red dragon: 9.
Challenge rating as zombie dragon: 7.

strawberryman
03-14-2005, 02:06 AM
You gave me the idea strawberry man for adding more depth to the game. A shoe on the other foot scenario. If you're gonna endorse gay wed-lock, why not inscest? You can push the mayor of this small town to have this strawberry farmer have his wish and make in-blood marriages legal, OR you can say "Eww, that's just.. sorry, i don't want to get involved with this" and you'll be counterd witha "How dare you deny me and my cousin's love ya damn yankee! Come're! You're gonna be my new snake boots!" and fight to the bitter end. (Note: The only differance between Jenny and HM in this case is where jenny pushes the mayor to make legislation, HM being a spellcaster works just as well as any minister and gives the sermon himself..) The boss isn't too difficult,but he can be a pain. if you beat him you get something i think we all want, your very own gunblade! Ofcourse you've taking a step closer to the dark/conservative side, and you're about to break.
o_0

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 02:20 AM
Here ya go buddy..

SilverWind
http://www.armes-medievales.com/swords/excalibur-detail.jpg
You hear stories of an increddible sword that has a brain all it's own and has brought many of warriors in the past to legendary status. You can find it somewhere in the cave of no return. (Gee, wonder why it's called that..) and after dealing with some horrible entities and fearing for your very life you'll come across a smart mouth sword. You can choose to take it and it grants many bonuses. Not only does it buff up it's possesor extremely, but the impact is so great even all your party members are buffed up a little in the presence of the SilverWind! However the SilverWind despite being a weapon is considerd a party member and takes up one of your "member slots". Just something to think about.. You can sell the talking sword for a waud of cash and have him call you a naughty, or you could just keep him in your inventory to collect dust. But you won't get the buffers if you do that..

SilverWind
03-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Alright great makings so far!...So...where do I come in?

Edit: nevermind, how could i have thought you'd forgotten! :p
Thanks man! Aw, man! That is way sweeter that anything I could've come up with! AWESOME!

strawberryman
03-14-2005, 02:27 AM
You can find it somewhere in the cave of no return.
If it's a cave of no return, then how does anyone know what's inside of it?

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 02:28 AM
I was thinking Id be cool if depending on what class you are you can use (not weild) more than one weopon.

Like thief (me :D) for example:

Daggers/Knives
Spears
Light swords (as in weight)

And you get me!! Although I would only use spears and daggers/knives...

Edit: The Id part in the first sentance I was trying to say it would be cool not I would be cool 'cause that would be I'd...

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 02:33 AM
If it's a cave of no return, then how does anyone know what's inside of it?
Well where else do you think they'd keep a magical sword?! :tongue:

Think that's funny, when playing D&D one day I sided with our fighter looking for actual shinies because "shiny=magical properties. Check the rocks! They may be thunderstones!!"

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Called the silverwind :joey: Thats a catchy name for a sword. It suits it just well...

strawberryman
03-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Well where else do you think they'd keep a magical sword?! :tongue:

Okay chuckles, from now on I pick the adventures.

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 02:50 AM
I hope PeteK (My bestest friend in the whole wide world and is a Canadian bad-ass.) is reading this cause I decided to make him a possible party member as well.. with a twist.. you have to fight'em.. no matter who you are..

http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3ninja.gif
PeteK is a zombie swashbuckling ranger. (Oh the irony.) Being an undead nature defender, he has several coolio abilities and proves magick isn't everything. He has two-wpn!, (Masamuni+Excalibur=0WNAG3) is immune to instant death and mind effecting spells, (However heal spells WILL hurt him. You'll have to drink potions. Yep, making a use for them even at later level..)decent attack, evade, and run checks, AND at higher levels Fvrdenmy! Favored Enemy is original because you can choose liberal or conservative despite you being the oppisite! It's sortof a differant approach to smite! Where as smite! gos with the flow of your alignment and deals damage to the oppisite, you set into stone which side you want to increase the damage from in all of your attacks.. Unfourtanatly you cannot get PeteK unless you prove yourself worthy to his cause by defeating him in battle. *Puts on the stereo "bigg butts" but if you lose you cannot try and get him again, he mutters you aint worth his time and lurks back in the shadows. Hmm, you should've gone with B.. "Don't want none unless you got buns hon!" Challenge rating: 4.

EDIT: The first monster reveald!

SAMs Club Member.
http://www.finalfantasyultima.com/images/cecildark.gif
[i]These soldiers of the dark serve the nefarious Wal-Mart and fight you regularly if you happen to defend small buisnesses.. They carry simple weaponry like long swords and chain skirts. So they're bassicaly low-level knights. You can take'em.. and you can especialy hinder them if you happen to have a REAL knight in the party and use your break! command to leave them naked and scared.. however it may not be in your best interest to do so so you can sell those items for more gil. You can never have too much gil..

Challenge rating: 6.

What's a challenge rating? A challenge rating assumes the power level rounded up to a general number in that part of the game..

1-3: Below average. Just minor annoyances in your overall quest.
4-7: Normal to above average. Pretty standard stuff here..
8-10: Can be difficult if you're an amatuer. But nothing skill or raw power can't handle.
10-12: Starting to get hard and you'll have to think ahead. Alot of bosses are between these levels of challenge rating.
13+ : OMGZ!1!11

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 05:03 AM
I was thinking Id be cool if depending on what class you are you can use (not weild) more than one weopon.

Oh ofcourse, ceartain peoples will be profficent with ceartain things. put into a blunt category such as simple, martial, exotic, or special weaponry.

Simple=Clubs, knives, etc.
Martial=Swords, bows, yadda yadda.
Exotic=Double-axe blade, spikedchain, that good stuff.
Special=Masamunie, Excalibur, expect only a handful of characters to be using special weapons.

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 05:20 AM
It's been done before, but good fun anyway :thumb:
Your compliment earns you party member status!

Meat Puppet.
http://www.finalfantasyultima.com/images/cid.gif
Meat Puppet is a honorable dwarven samurai who is bound to honor despite his kingdom being overthrown and thwarted by the horrible Mr.Bush.. What's the differance between adding Meat Puppet or a fighter to your party? The following..
1: Meat Puppet though pretty proffiecent isn't QUITE as proffiecent with weapons and armor as a fighter would otherwise be. Not counting his.. honor penalty..
2: Meat Puppet's stats arn't quite on par with the fighter's neither.
3: Meat Puppet is "bound by the dwarven honor code" and refuses to use peircing type weapons. That means no swords, no bows, just good old fashioned hammers, maces, anything that bashes and smashes pretty much.. Each type of weapon has something going for it, in a process of critical hit percentage, overall damage, and likelyhood of "breaking". (Yes, weapons can break without assitance.)
4: Meat Puppet has by far the worst run percentage in the game. Being an "honorable dwarf" fleeing is foreighn to him..
5: To make up for these obvious flaws Meat Puppet has two really game-breaking skills.. Scan! and repair! Scan! Allows you to see everything on a monster free willingly at anytime, allowing you to put stradegy into your battles.. repair! allows you to "fix" broken weapons without having to consult a blacksmith. Which is clearly a gil saver..

Gollum
03-14-2005, 05:27 AM
could you make me a minor character that comes and goes like shadow from FF6 (only you pay me in rings) :)

moses
03-14-2005, 05:35 AM
I want in! How about a non-human character? Something....different.

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 05:44 AM
could you make me a minor character that comes and goes like shadow from FF6 (only you pay me in rings) :)
...SIDEQUEST!

Gollum.
http://www.finalfantasyultima.com/images/porom.gif
[i]"Could you do me a biiiig favor?" Asks the lowly little girl.. "There is a ring somewhere up north that can grant me my wish, would you please get it for me? I know for a fact it's real, but there is no way I could survive up there! Those monsters are terrible and will eat me alive!Ofcourse once I get my wish I'll be big and strong and able to help you stop that evil tyrant! (Notice i leave out who the tyrant be..) Choose either..

"well sure little lady, who am I to deny a child and thier dream?!" or..
"I'd like to help you miss, but I have a very important mission. I can't waste my time going on scavanger hunts." Don't even think about selling or using the item, it isn't an option.

Choose no and Gollum just runs away blubbering about you being a meanie. Go for it and have a long grueling mission of finding this stupid ring and giving to him-her-it.. I say this because once Gollum posses the ring.. Gollum makes a wish.. to be a man! But this wishing ring has limited power and grants him only a differance in gender, not that of age are status quo.
http://www.finalfantasyultima.com/images/palom.gif
"Well it isn't perfect, but I think now I'm ready to take on that big bully! See ya'!" You see the young lad run off to fight whomever your main enemy happens to be and before you can even walk away you hear "Michal Jackson?! Have at--what the--AHHH!" and then "Heheheheh"

Yes i know that was low, but hey, picking on guys like MJ sways people away from looking at me funny..
:mad:
You want to summon the devil..

Gollum
03-14-2005, 05:47 AM
HA HA HA YES!!! very good

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 05:51 AM
I want in! How about a non-human character? Something....different.
Differant eh?! >: D you asked for it..

moses.
http://www.finalfantasyultima.com/images/fusoya2.gif
moses is an orc barbarian. He gos beserk on a regular basis and his family can't stand him. They ask you to take them off thier hands. Talk to moses himself and you'll notice he talks in the third person and simple. "moses no like Bush! Bush bad! moses smash bush! moses think of vegitables when think of bush! moses hate vegitables AND thinking! thinking hurt moses head! moses have to take V8 with tylenol to get rid of head pain! v8 vegitable.. MOSES HATE #$%$#$@#^ VEGITABLE!!"

moses is "unofficaly" the best character. Because besides rage! (Which is a level 1 spell, not a big buffer and he can only use it so many times..) he has the best stats in the game. Greatest strength, speed, evade, and HP to boot. You'll need his high stats for his sheer lack of armor options and lack of character depth..

moses
03-14-2005, 05:57 AM
I love you! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!! lol, that's disturbingly similar to myself.

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 06:41 AM
Oh, I remember an earlier post wanting "optional bosses". Well, it's not so much "optional" as "the omen" to who you picked to begin with. You come across a cathadril that has been taken over by demon worshippers. They re-name this church "the cradle of filth". You can go inside to try and contend with the evil gang but none of them will attack you, they're too busy praying to the devil.You can clearly see the statue and the story progresses with you having to make a choice.

HM:
"*You walk away, they'll all one day see worshiping this creature is pointless once you possess The Necrononicom and have it do your bidding*"
"*You look at the statue and the fools with disgust and show them what being evil is all about. You unzip your pants and pee on thier so called god.*"
Either way the boss is going to be offended, the statue's eyes begin to glow and poofity poof puff, out comes a new enemy. However it's an easy way to earna liberal or conservative point.

Jenny:
"*You wonder deep inside what sane person would ever worship an entity that only represents pain and anguish and walk away feeling shame for the both of you.*"
"*Your rage builds and you cannot believe all the moraless acts they are subjecting themselves too and the fact that they peverted an otherwise sacred place. You swear at the top of your lungs and promise that you will not stand idoly by and watch them mock the almighty God any longer.*"
Out pops a demon just like with Harvest Moon, but of a differant variety.

If you chose Harvest Moon.

Pazuzu.
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/m-pazuzu-o.gif
When you see Pazuzu your character mutters "crap.." and the battle begins. Pazuzu is hardly considerd CHALLENGING with no real special attacks just a high evade and hits pretty hard.However even when you defeat him he randomly selects one of your party members and possess them! That's right! You have to fight him A SECOND TIME AS ONE OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS! Once you kill your ally the negative spirit leaves and is banished back to the nether regions. However now you'll have to stay at an inn or something cause guess what, your party member is dead-dead.. Challenge rating: 13.

If you chose Jenny.

Mephistopheles.
http://www.shanmonster.com/witch/deities/mephistopheles.gif
Mephistophilus is scary yo! When you meet with him Jenny members ironicaly "holy sh--" and is cut off by him yelling "THE VIRGIN SOUL IS MINE!!!" and erupts in an uncanny battle to say the least. Again, no magick crap. (Unlike most rpgs mine will not advocate magick as something common and easy to hold in one's hands..) But very hard to hit and even harder to withstand the blows of. Mephistopheles also has Tempt! what does Tempt! do? Well as long as you are in Mephistopheles presence there is a chance during your command action your characters may do nothing, (Out of fear.) do something else, (They can't think straight, the unholy aura is overwhelming.) or attack a fellow party member! (Tempted by Mephisto's tricks..) clearly none of these actions are desirable and you want to maim this bastard as fast as possible. Which unfourtanatly may or may not be an option..

Challenge rating: 20.

When you defeat either one of these miscreants pat yourself on the back for one, you've earned it, secondly be ready to accept "The Gullontine" a powerful powerful axe weapon that the evil cult gives to you out of utter respect. Your power struggle has proven to them they are but meek servants and have forseen YOU becoming the king of demons and devils.. This may be a more desirable future if you chose HM as your primary character.. Ironicaly neither HM nor Jenny cause use the gullontine which makes you question this prophecy.. for now..

NOW FOR SOME BOOK LEARNIN'!

Pazuzu: A winged demon, feared by the people of ancient Mesopotamia. It is a creature with a deformed head, the wings of an eagle, the sharp claws of a lion on its hands and feet, and the tail of a scorpion. This demon is the personification of the south-east storm wind, which brings diseases. The Mesopotamians believed that Pazuzu lived in the desert.

He also was the demon used to possesed the girl in the movie "The Exscorsist." you can tell from the hyroglyphics at the beggeining of the movie..

Mephistopheles ("he who loves not the light"), also Mephisto, Mephistophilus, and Mephist, is a name given to one of the chief demons in Western religious traditions[?]. The name is frequently used as an alternative form of Satan or the Devil. However, as the name Mephistopheles evolved during the Renaissance, Mephistopheles makes no appearance whatsoever in the Bible. Rather, Mephistopheles appears in various literary works which tell the tale of the legendary Faustus, a man who sells his soul to the Devil.

Mephisto is also a staple villain in Marvel comic books and is a really old Magic the gathering card..

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-14-2005, 06:55 AM
Are you adapting the Challenge Rating from normal D&D where the CR is equivalent to the level of party that should be fighting it? If so, don't forget to increase the power of the monster with each given Challenge Rating because if you are allowing for six party members instead of the standart D&D for for which the monsters are made, the game will be far too easy.

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Ooh, another cool idea: the secret dungeon.

Noone is meant to find this dungeon, it is suppsedly a gateway to the seventh level of hell which is suppsedly the most secretive and less well known of the hell plains. And with the villains you'll come across in this dungeon you better believe it. The mythical dungeon not only contains strong monsters but three count'em.. THREE big bad evil guys!

Martha Stewart.
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/mdarkking-b.gif
The weakest of the evil trinity. (Which isn't saying much..) Martha bassicaly is annoying with her keen evade stat and hits hard. That's it, nothing special. But fighting her is by no means "a good thing".. Challenge rating: 8.

OJ Simpson.
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/mdarkking-b2.gif
Those multiple arms aint just for show. This guy has the wierdo ability to attack more then once! Anywhere from 1-6 times, you don't know! And being a little bit stronger then Martha you can't afford to be "unlucky with the draw" too many times! The only reedeeming quality is that OJ has a much lower evade then any of the other enemies in this dungeon. Thank God.. Challenge rating: 10.

Scott Peterson.
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/mdarkking-b3.gif
You'd think some big huge turantula monster would have a lower evade then that but nope, he's pretty light on his feet. Hurts like a mother to when he attacks, his defence aint too shabby, and worst of all.. every bite has the potential to poisen you! That's right! You'll be cursing the name Scott Peterson long after you've defeated him.. He sets the standard for most all bosses in this game.. Challenge rating: 15.

At the end of this terrible dungeon is another elemental armor resistance waiting for you to grasp. Assuming you have the patience to mow down all these bastards..

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 07:03 AM
Are you adapting the Challenge Rating from normal D&D where the CR is equivalent to the level of party that should be fighting it? If so, don't forget to increase the power of the monster with each given Challenge Rating because if you are allowing for six party members instead of the standart D&D for for which the monsters are made, the game will be far too easy.
Not quite, it's more of a gross concept of during that part of the game how hard you can expect the enemy to be. For instance when fighting OJ Simpson you're assumed to have no higher then level 5 spells. (Not taking to account you prepared ahead of time for this encounter..) so bassicaly you're fighting gods in the midsts of just progressing normaly..

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 07:16 AM
You posted, you must suffer the consequinces now!!

Behold The Void.
http://www.finalfantasyultima.com/images/edge.gif
The much needed and always demanded for blue mage. (Or psychic thief as we'll be calling it..) uses the power of the mind to manipulate the energies of the universe to his will which can allow him to emulate spells and abilities. The drawback? He has to be exposed to the said power firsthand, more often then not hit by it! Making it a useful and very cool ability, but otherwised probably unused and ignored for the matienance involved.. Pretty much another jack of trades, Behold The Void is well-rounded and average on everything. And the percentage chance is as follows.
5% chance of learning special attacks and spells simply by encountering the enemy.
15% chance of learning it by being subjected to it.
later on you gain "psi!' which is an upgrade from your already previous blue magick learning skills and the percentage ration increases to 10 and 20%.. Unlike most other heroes too you don't have to do nothing special to gain you. You simply want to smack the hella out of Michal Moore for putting so much money into donatable issues. "Welfare, social security, BAHH! It's all just a scheme to do what they want with the money "I" worked my ass off for!"

The Captain
03-14-2005, 08:21 AM
Wow, this certainly is an indepth game, and a very informative one at that as well, full of politics, fantasy and mythology among others.

Best of luck to you, as this certainly does seem an epic undertaking, though I'm certain you're more than up to the task.

Take care all.

Sepho
03-14-2005, 11:09 AM
It all sounds too good to be true.

A lot of game development falls apart in this stage of concept design, but I'm maintaining a level of optimism. Keep up the good work.

Joshkabob
03-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Could I be a wicked awesome hidden charecter?

Ultima Shadow
03-14-2005, 05:55 PM
This looks awesome. :cool:

Well, I would like to be a summon that you need to beat to get. If this game doesn't have any summons, then I would like to just be an optional boss. Ofcourse I'll have to use the spell "Ultima" and an attack named "Shadow Wave" that causes the blind status to all party members while doing a small amount of dammage etc. Just a suggestion... it's all up to you, ofcourse, but I think it would suit me.

I would really, REALLY like to be a super boss, like Ruby Weapon etc. :D

If I can be a super boss, then I would like to be a bit like Dullahan from Golden Sun II. My moves could be a bit like this:

Ultima Shadow
1) Normal Attack (Average Dammage)
2) Shadow Wave (minor dammage + blind on party)
3) Ultima (Major dammage on party)
4) Blasting Star (Extreme dammage on 1 party member)
5) Bad Breath (You know what a Malboro Flower is, right? :p)
6) Chaos (berserk and confusion on 1 party member)
7) Breaker (Drops the stats of 1 party member and may pertify him/her)
8) Ultimate Darkness (25% chanse to instant KO party members while doing 75% gravity dammage on party)

I would also have 2 Shadow Orbs that helps me in the battle.

Shadow Orbs
1) Curaga (Major HP recovery)
2) Shell (Magic Sheild)
3) Protect (Phsycical Sheild)
4) Osmose (absorbs MP)
5) Drain (absorbs HP)
6) Quake (Powerfull earth dammage on party)

Like I said, it's all up to you though. But I think it would be pretty cool if I could be an optional super boss and that you get me as a summon if you manage to beat me etc. But the only thing that really matters is that you'll have to fight me. :D

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Could I be a wicked awesome hidden charecter?
Boochakalaka!

Joshkabob.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3knight.gif
[i]Joshkabob is a tottaly loyal knight to Michal Moore's special task force. When you reach a ceartain point in the game and only if at that time you have more liberal points will Joshkabob pay you any mind and offer to join your crew. Though you may be dissapointed that for being a fighter he doesn't have uber stats, can't run good, and only average HP at best. Joshkabob has alot going for him. Besides being able to equip pretty much anything..

Wrlwnd! Whirlwind is one of his specials, a physichal burst of energy where he swings his mighty sword around all the opponents causing damage to all opponent's at the same time!

Grd! Gaurd! Is a somewhat thinking ahead ability, when an opponent targets one of your other party members, Joshkabob can set off gaurd! and take the blow for'em. Proving his honor code is true..

The Captain.
http://www.finalfantasyultima.com/images/edward.gif
[i]The Captain is a spoony bard! About to be hung by PETA, you can either save his life (A conservative point.) or not get involved as it is not your place to play world police. (Liberal.) (Let's not take into account you're playing world police ANYWAYS..) save the lad and you have the chance to add a new comrade to the gang. Unlike regular spellcasters The Captain can learn "songs" and can play them each a ceartain amount of times. If you ever played pokemon games it's like that..

Bardic knowledge! This is the only non-song ability The Captain gets. It's like Scan!

Countersong! This song is by far the most powerful and works like a wall spell. But ONLY works on spells, not psionics. (Note: late in the game you will discover that psionics and magick are but extensions of liberal and conservatist energies. That idelougism is not just a state of mind, but a noun all in itself..)

Inspire Courage! You may be wondering what the point to learning inspire courage is, i mean afterall, how many times is a fear spell going to break you? Well here's a hint.. Mephestopheses'es unholy aura applies to that fear generalization!

Inspire Comepetence! This song increases the stats of one of your characters of your choosing. Pretty good to have..

Song of Freedom! Makes your next run succesful garanteed, unless you are unable to run from said character. so don't think you can cheat your way out of a boss battle.

Inspire Heroics! A buff for the whole gang. Yaybems..

Suggestion! Suggestion is a tricky song, it has a random effect. It will either make the target be under the impression of a sleep, confusion, or fear spell. A mage at low-level could do what suggestion does..

With no armor equipable, a poor selection of weapons, and crappy attack/HP and defence you'd think he wasn't worth taking. But his evade and run checks are pretty good, guess they'd have to be lol.

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Heh, ultima shadow you just gave me a swell idea. xD

Ultima Shadow.
http://xepher.net/~mwcorps/fanart/Moogle.JPG
Being a druid, when confonted with the ACLU Ultima Shadow told them to "bite his furry ass" and has been an outlaw amongst the blue states ever sense. On the run, and nowhere to turn. You can choose to add this scared yet powerful moogle to your party. If you can deal with lack of good stats and weapons/armor options. So what can this guy do exactly?

Wild-shape! Ultima Shadow can transform into differant animals each with strengths and weaknesses.

http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/monsters/gator.gif
As a gator your simply lean and mean. Though your attack isn't wonderful, your chances of critical hits go up dramaticaly!

http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/monsters/grwolf.gif
Again, not a great attack increase, but with such high evade and run percentage checks as a wolf you won't notice.

Ocho.
http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/monsters/ocho.gif
[i]Nothing about your stats really gets better, (Sept your defence..) but as a bad smelling plant you warn that you posess a deadly toxin. If still any be foolish enough to anger you every physichal attack you peform has a 10% chance of poisening them.

http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/monsters/trex.gif
Before you go dino happy be prepared to take the good with the bad. Yes as a dinosaur you get increddible strength and defence, but it's also the shortest lasting wild-shape and makes your evade go down to practicaly nothing!

Venom immunity! You become immune to poisen.

Transform! An updated version of wild-shape which allows you to take on the form of an elemental force in itself!

Earth-Increddible strength and defence.
Fire-Good attack and a fire special ability.
Air-Nice evade and a wind attack.
Water-An evade second to air's and an ice attack to match.

Ultima! The "ultimate" transformation! You transform into whatever you are up against (If more then one opponent choose which.) but are drained down to 25% of your HP or if you have less then that already it remains the same.

Shadow! You become "one with the darkness" and it's bassicaly like hide! Where you can't attack enemies and enemies can't attack you..
Obviously if you have the patience, Ultima Shadow can be quite worth it..

Doomgaze
03-14-2005, 06:30 PM
NecronomicoN. N.

Not that it matters, since you'll never make a game. It still pains me to see that continue.

Ultima Shadow
03-14-2005, 06:35 PM
I can live with that. :p

But the mogle is way too gentle... I would never sacrifice myself for someone else.

What about making the "Ultima" thing something that transforms me into a copy of a selected monster, except that my stats remains the same as before. I get the moves and weakness/Immunities of a selected monster?

Another thing... can 1 of my transformations be a Malboro Flower? Or atleast SOMETHING that "smells bad". :D

Shoden
03-14-2005, 06:46 PM
what about the homicidal maniac the psychopath killer the guy who just kills for the sake of it on either side? you cant forget the psychos noooo you need someone who will shoot everyone on the wrong side untill they are horse crap thats what any good game needs

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Heheh.. you're a "hero" too Shonen.. >: D

Shonen.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3whitewiz.gif
You mean Shonen relativly early in the game. "Sucky sucky! Only ten gil!" When confronted by this cross-dressing lunatic you ask why a healre would be selling thier body. "Hey, a girl's gotta eat." Now this time around you have FOUR options..

"Here's twenty gil, love me long time.." An obvious liberal point. And you get fully healed how bout that!

"This is both illegal and immoral! I'm calling the town gaurd!" A defenitie conservative point and the healer is arrested for indecent exposure.

"I hold myself to higher standards then this, but good luck to your proffession err.. I guess.." Liberal point.

"You don't have to sell your services any longer! Once I rid the world of it's prime evil this capitalist charade shall end and everyone will be equal huzah!" Conservative point+you now have the token whitemage join your party.

A couple more of my friends i'm obligated to make characters out of..

Lilacsoup.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3mknight.gif
Lilacsoup is a psychic-warrior. Much like Sepho, very limited in powers known. In some ways she's better as she has better stats, more equipment options, and a few more powers known. She's worse in the sense that her evasion and run checks are lower, and she posses no special abilities.. She was a former knight now offering her services to the highest bidder as a cold blooded mercenary. Her newest mission? Kill Bill.. Clinton.. little does she know he's already dead.. When you meet her you can convince her to join your party by wanting to extract revenge on bush for killing clinton and denying her her bounty, or you can get on your high horse about how she's just some souless assassin who deserve what she got and walk away. Ofcourse the latter will earn you a liberal point.

Sanitysbane.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3master.gif
Sanitysbane is a well trained monk who's sister has been kidnapped by the illthid! Either way you're going to come across the evil cult, so you may as well let SB help you. His stats are second only to the barbarian's. Besides a handful of "oriental" weapons and "claws" he can't equip anything, but he doesn't need to. His fists are enough. He also has some neat abilities..

Break! He can litteraly focus his chi to break a weapon/peice of armor on your opponent or even break chests/doors open! However you may want to rely on lock picking from a theif to do that as it's less likely to set off a random encounter.

Strike! You're so adept at ki you can make a crippeling blow. It takes one turn to "charge up" then dealing double damage and GARANTEED success rate of hitting! Making those annoying high evade bosses shake in thier boots!

Hadrian-Emrys.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3archer.gif
[i]You'll only meet Hadys if you chose Harvest Moon from the beggening.. Hadrian tells you of a story about how you two got drunk and made out and how you never called again once you went to that erudite to cast amnesia on you. You proclaim "Well obviously I wanted to forget if i got an erudite to cast amnesia on me." Let the girly man join your team if you want or if you don't. It doesn't even effect your political status.. Though the ranger archer's stats have alot to be desired.. (Even his best stats being accuracy, evade, and run arn't that great..) he has some really cool abilities to give him some thought..

Queer eye! Your next attack has 100% accuracy.
Straight as an arrow! This attack does anywhere from x1 1/2 to x3 damage.
Blank shots! You attack anywhere from 2-6 times but the attacks only do 1/2 damage.
Level 1-3 magick of the healing variety.

Valen Emrys.
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3geomance.gif
[i]Wal-Mart doesn't learn!! In this area Valen a magick shop owner is being threatend by a Super Wal-Mart that they can sell just as good of spells at a much lower price! Which they can ofcourse.. Valen possess one spell that you will not find anywhere else in the world, you can choose to either buy it through him or the Super Wal-Mart. Again: Choose carefuly as denying the Wal-Mart means encountering SAMs club members in this area as well! Not to meation Super Wal-Mart sells OTHER rare spells! Some that you'd otherwise have to find in a dungeon and even one other spell you couldn't get anywhere else! However choose the massive coporation and unlike last time Valen won't be so slow to react hostily. "Oh! You exsude such a holy aura disallowing a family franchise to countinue in favor of cheaper products that have those prices do to overseas labor! I simply cannot allow you to waste your precious time when there is so many small buisnesses to screw over! GO GO!! FOR THE GOOD OF THE CITY!" "Wiseass.."

Shoden
03-14-2005, 08:24 PM
thats more like it but did Shonen have to be a white mage hooker and not someone who repeatly hits people or steals stuff or food you left out alot of the psycho stuff but still pretty mad

SilverWind
03-14-2005, 08:44 PM
I'd be honored to do the music...or something...!^_^

Harvest Moon
03-14-2005, 08:45 PM
I can live with that. :p

But the mogle is way too gentle... I would never sacrifice myself for someone else.

What about making the "Ultima" thing something that transforms me into a copy of a selected monster, except that my stats remains the same as before. I get the moves and weakness/Immunities of a selected monster?

Another thing... can 1 of my transformations be a Malboro Flower? Or atleast SOMETHING that "smells bad". :D
lol, suresure. Check out the editoral. :)

Here's some notable characters:
Chibi Tesu.
http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/graphics/fairy.gif
Harvest Moon's hotty ex. If and when you find Chibi Tesu, depending on if you are liberal or conservative she will bare you a differant gift. Liberals get a permanent stat increase, conservatives get an "orb of summoning". be careful, you can only use it once so save it for if you really really need it. What conjuration does it contain?! Only...

http://1.im.cz/n/photo/02/00/78fdohg-topsirka.jpg
That's right! The prince of darkness Ozzy Osbourne! And he'll bite the head off a boss if you so command it!

Shoden
03-14-2005, 09:22 PM
how bouts they find out Shonen is a man thatd be funny and wrong

make another summon Michael Jackson he takes his face off and the sight blinds the enemies and deals alot of damage after he molestates them badly

Ultima Shadow
03-14-2005, 09:32 PM
lol, suresure. Check out the editoral. :)
Great! :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Not a bad character, I could certainly do worse. Edge is pretty cool too, despite being so weak in-game when you first get him.

crashNUMBERS
03-14-2005, 11:22 PM
Wow!! I had to ask if I can join huh!:D Your a great guy for starting this ^^(no Im not sucking up).

cloud20747
03-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Heh, hows this player? ;)

cloud20747
http://www.ffextreme.com/ff3/images/ff3fighter.gif
The blue states were endorsing cloning and you are a failed expiriment of one of our heroes. You're not hidously deformed or physichaly unable, but you lack the "superman" like effect the democrats were hoping to gain from genetic copies.. This leaves you with a sense of "who am i?" and "why am i here?" and leaves you baffled how God created man and yet man created you. So you become Ann Rice's personal muscle and protect the conservative conspiracy to the bitter end. There is a long city in which Ann Rice is at the end of. There is no monsters in the small city but you pop-up time after time.

First encounter:
"None shall pass! Ms.Rice came to this uncharted island for a reason! Turn back now!" you can choose to or fight. If you fight it's pretty easy to win but..

Second encounter:
"Yes, I see you chopped off my arm. It's but a flesh wound! Turn back I say!" And again..

Third encounter:
"...I still have legs! I can kick you see?! Have at you!" *Sigh!* And again..

Fourth encounter:
"You bloody coward! I have not yet begin to fight! Have at you sir! I'll nub you to death!" Which he does. Which deals about 1hp of damage.. Challenge rating: 4-3-2-1though should be considerd 0.

When you finnaly DO reach Ann Rice a plan crashes through her two tower apartment building and you don't get no info from her anyway as she jumps out on fire. *Thinks of that disco song "fiiiire"* Don't feel bad, you got a relativly good amount of exp and gil for dealing with the knight though.

I'm in the game? YESSSSSSSSSSS!
Hey can you change my hair blonde? Oh and what I meant was I was the Bodyguard of Condoleezza Rice. Oh yeah can I get a Buster Sword too? This game is going to rock!!!!!!!

The Captain
03-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Ha, a bard eh? I suppose I'll have to brush up on my singing if I'm going to be of any real help in this quest.

Take care all.

Shoden
03-15-2005, 05:34 PM
i'm a lady? Emily Howard lol
i need to become a transvestite and get into char

udsuna
03-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Don't forget the ultimate-boss and dungeon sidequest fight. BIG TOBACCO. All the monsters you fight have poison attacks, confuse attacks, the "DOOM" spell, and/or other various status attacks. The favored stratagy of the various bosses involves casting "doom" or "poison" and then boosting themselves with defence and healing powers, waiting for their attackers to die off.

Clearly, it doesn't matter if you're liberal or conservative. Everyone's official political stance is that Big Tobacco must be destroyed. Winning gets you some of the best stuff in the game, including the black spell Addiction. Which is an unblockable, non-elemental spell much like FF8's "disintigrate" and essentially destroys the defence of any opposition.

I'll edit-in the bosses as I think of them. Right now, I only have a couple.

1. Joe Camel- spits a toxic goo that inflicts darkness and poison. Does a kick attack that deals considerable damage. Has the unblockable spell "cool shades" that randomly inflicts either confuse or seduce upon the target. It works especially well on any characters between the ages of 13 and 17. Killing him earns you the Cool Shades, and the power that comes with it. As well as the "Camel Tail"- a special item that is good for unlocking some special bonus, as well as being one of the "proofs" of your beating this uber-boss.

2. Marlboro Man- Has a lasso that works a lot like the "bind" ability in pokemon. His horse gets a kick attack. He attacks with his spurs. He summons the "dreaded marlboro god"... but is stupid and keeps summoning the famed Final Fantasy plant monsters instead. So, you have to contend with many of those during the battle. Victory nets you the Lasso, the special item "Cowboy Scarf" and the summon malborro spell. Which, as the name implies, is the Malboro Breath attack... ouchies.

Gollum
03-16-2005, 10:18 AM
I'd be honored to do the music...or something...!^_^
yeah me too if you want help with the character icons or anything

strawberryman
03-16-2005, 10:12 PM
2. Marlboro Man- Has a lasso that works a lot like the "bind" ability in pokemon. His horse gets a kick attack. He attacks with his spurs. He summons the "dreaded marlboro god"... but is stupid and keeps summoning the famed Final Fantasy plant monsters instead. So, you have to contend with many of those during the battle. Victory nets you the Lasso, the special item "Cowboy Scarf" and the summon malborro spell. Which, as the name implies, is the Malboro Breath attack... ouchies.
Oh I know why Malboros have bad breath. And you just covered the issue.
Damn Malboro's need to quit smoking.

Harvest Moon
03-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Though i have to give you credit for inventing uber villains through the tabbaco industry i'll have to pass. 1: it's too easy and not really "funny." 2: they aint THAT bad. Sure ciggerates are additctive and slowly fuck you up, but hell so does/is caffiene! (Trust me on this one..) and besides, if it wasn't for ciggerates how else would i get the tabbaco plant needed for my spells? (I do cast actual magick. It's not all flashy blow up stuff or summon titan but i am a Pagan..)

udsuna
03-17-2005, 01:01 AM
Ah, but Tobacco plants cheerfully grow all over the place. Anywhere warm and swampy. I can't imagine (even presuming a standard pagan ritual calls for it- as tobacco is a purely native american herb) that the stuff grown by tobacco companies should even be workable anymore. It's been manipulated and altered so much, it doesn't even resemble native tobacco any longer.

SilverWind
03-20-2005, 01:12 PM
So...what? Have you like dropped this or something?

MarikTheYuke
04-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Make me a charchter. A male yuke black mage. And gets high of markers. (not me, the char. send me a cpoy when you're dun to my email)