PDA

View Full Version : i need help findinadd status

zanias
03-14-2005, 12:45 AM
in the beginin of the game your able to chang costumes. what you do is you kill the serpaint in the ice cavern befor the first black waltz. when you get to dali after wards you can change costumes somehow somewhere... im not too sure how but thats besides the point.

in the ice cavern is a chest containing a mage masher. the mage masher has the add stat of silence... but i dont have the ability " add status " the equipment that teaches add status include: feather hat, bone wrist, bracer, and glass.

if anyone knows where to get any of the listed epuipment above befor fighting the first black waltz in ice cave, without the use of a cheat code (i already know plenty of those), then please tell me.

SoftReset
03-14-2005, 01:04 AM
You can't get any of those items right now, a Bracer you can't even get until Disk 4.

You will be able to purchase a Feather Hat soon, but not until after you've left the Ice Cavern.

zanias
03-14-2005, 01:15 AM
are you sure i cant steal it from any one... im pretty sure that i tryed stealing from everyone and im pretty sure that i checked everythin.. but why would they put that in if you cant get add stat... i meen to kill the serpaint....

thanks for the help though