PDA

View Full Version : will it be coming out at the movie theatres in montreal

lombrai
03-14-2005, 03:49 AM
hey, does anyone know if FF7:AC will be coming out at the movie theatres in montreal. i really hope so :p , but i read that it would only come out on dvd, thats good enough, but it wont be the same thing, as on a large screen :( .

TheAbominatrix
03-14-2005, 04:13 AM
It's only being released on DVD.

Squall of SeeD
03-14-2005, 04:29 AM
It's only being released on DVD.

As well as the UMD format for the PSP.

lombrai
03-14-2005, 09:27 PM
ahhhh, that sucks, it really wont be the same thing on dvd, but i guess they did that, because they might have lost alot of money because of that movie if they had realeased it on big screen. because apart from most teenagers, and some adults, theyre wouldnt be alot of people to go see it. and i guess you also have to have played the game, oh well

TheAbominatrix
03-15-2005, 02:15 AM
As well as the UMD format for the PSP.

Yep, that too.

claw
03-19-2005, 06:16 AM
:mad: QUIT WHININ!!!!!!!!! were lucky, if u look around on the enternet youll eventually find a place that says that sqaresoft was only planning on realeasing in japan until they started gettin complants from the public :mad:

TheAbominatrix
03-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Yes, and if you look on the internet enough you'll find a site telling you that President Bush is really an alien from Mars.

Don't believe every rumor you hear. Square knows the financial benefits of releasing material outside of Japan, they wouldnt throw away money by not releasing it anywhere else.

Camanche
03-20-2005, 02:00 PM
I've said this once, and I'll say it again.

You're not allowed to ask questions about this until it is actually released in Japan.

:) Have a nice day.

amratis
03-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Try telling this to everyone else ;) :D

Camanche
03-21-2005, 12:21 AM
I will! I already stopped one of these threads it its tracks!

I will prevail! :D

amratis
03-21-2005, 01:41 AM
Please stop some more. :D It is seriously 'doing my head in' that all these "OooooooOOOOOOO WHEN IS IT COMING OUT I HEARD IT WAS COMING OUT LIKE TODAY OOH DOES ANYONE KNOE!!!!" threads are popping up. I know they're mostly just young and excitable fanboys but cant they just read around for abit before going mental? They could find out in about 3 mins that its not out yet if they wanted

Yameki
03-21-2005, 03:44 AM
#1 psp ... that's not fair... they'll be goodies on the psp like mini-games or whatever with the psp movie format.... arrrgghhh but it's 400$ and I actually bought the DS.... wut should i doo.........

#2 I think it's only in DVD bcoz they would be too much of freak like me who would sleep 1 month b4 the opening of da movie.. :P

TheAbominatrix
03-21-2005, 03:48 AM
1) Says who? I havent heard anything about extras, and DVDs have extras as well.
2) People do that with Star Wars. I doubt that's the reason.

Camanche
03-21-2005, 04:26 AM
I know they're mostly just young and excitable fanboys but cant they just read around for abit before going mental?

How do you know that I'm not one of those young and excitable fanboys? Huh!? In fact... maybe you just deeply offended me, possibly scaring me for life.

I'm sueing for mental anguish!

Fact: Camanche is not an excitable fanboy. ;)

Destai
03-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Will the film be released in theatres, or is it appearing first on DVD and UMD?

We do have some ideas about this, but because we're working in conjunction with other companies to provide the film, we can't talk about it yet. We're making the film, but we're using others to actually provide it.Shinji Hashimoto is co-producer of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Greiver205
03-24-2005, 03:37 AM
mental anguish...hahaha

Camanche
03-24-2005, 03:40 AM
Now you're laughing at me. I'll sue you too!

...hey, it's a legit reason to sue these days.

TifaLockhart7
03-26-2005, 11:44 PM
have any of u heard anything about advent children coming out on dvd in the U.S. on March 24th, 2005 cuz i found out that it comes out then, but unfortunately a store i called, Suncoast Motion Pictures, says that they do not have it in their store yet so i guess their order on it hasn't arrived yet...sigh...

TheAbominatrix
03-26-2005, 11:47 PM
No, that's not when it's coming out. The release date hasnt been announced. When it is announced, it'll be on every major gaming site and probably posted in every gaming store in the country, so relax.

TifaLockhart7
03-26-2005, 11:49 PM
No, that's not when it's coming out. The release date hasnt been announced. When it is announced, it'll be on every major gaming site and probably posted in every gaming store in the country, so relax.
i doubt it will be announced because of its rareness and i think u can only get it from imports.so i guess i will try and find a way to order it i guess

TheAbominatrix
03-26-2005, 11:52 PM
It's rareness? Are you insane? Final Fantasy is one of the biggest gaming names around. Every FF game is announced before it's release in every country, most especially America. It will be officially released in America, not 'only from imports' *bangs her head on her desk*

It's rareness. Jeez, you kids these days. You want rare, try talking to someone about FF in the SNES days. FF is extremely popular among American gamers, and the desire for Advent Children is well known.

TifaLockhart7
03-26-2005, 11:55 PM
It's rareness? Are you insane? Final Fantasy is one of the biggest gaming names around. Every FF game is announced before it's release in every country, most especially America. It will be officially released in America, not 'only from imports' *bangs her head on her desk*

It's rareness. Jeez, you kids these days. You want rare, try talking to someone about FF in the SNES days. FF is extremely popular among American gamers, and the desire for Advent Children is well known.*slaps him and says,
"i know its one of the greatest hits but it was made in japan and since they were thinking of only releasing in japan then its got to be rare!!" * if u were to bang me against a desk... how old r u???

TheAbominatrix
03-27-2005, 12:00 AM
First of all, I am a her and I am banging my head on the desk. How old am I? I'm 21, and I can apparantly read.

So what if it was made in Japan? That doesnt make it rare. Dragonball Z was made in Japan and it's insanely popular here. The PLAYSTATION and all other gaming consoles I can even think of were made in Japan, that does not make them rare. Get your head on straight.

TifaLockhart7
03-27-2005, 12:03 AM
First of all, I am a her and I am banging my head on the desk. How old am I? I'm 21, and I can apparantly read.

So what if it was made in Japan? That doesnt make it rare. Dragonball Z was made in Japan and it's insanely popular here. The PLAYSTATION and all other gaming consoles I can even think of were made in Japan, that does not make them rare. Get your head on straight. well anyway..forget that matter... y do they continue this alteration of the realease dates?

TheAbominatrix
03-27-2005, 12:04 AM
Because the movie isnt finished yet, they keep adding and altering things beyond the original half-hour plan (it's now 70 minutes) and retarded random game sites have been hearing fake release from the usual rumor mill and posting them constantly.

TifaLockhart7
03-27-2005, 12:06 AM
Because the game isnt finished yet, they keep adding and altering things beyond the original half-hour plan (it's now 70 minutes) and retarded random game sites have been hearing fake release from the usual rumor mill and posting them constantly. oh, i WISH they would wait and find out the TRUE release then start posting it... i would have been much happier if i didn't find out about the movie until it was made here in america...sigh...i hate this madness of patience...

Camanche
03-27-2005, 01:56 AM
You're not allowed to ask about the release date over here until it has actually been released in Japan! Read the rules, geez... ;) Heh heh.:p

TifaLockhart7
03-27-2005, 01:59 AM
You're not allowed to ask about the release date over here until it has actually been released in Japan! Read the rules, geez... ;) Heh heh.:p
I didn't even notice the rules geez and stop laughing at me.grrrr

oh and in answer to the forum title's question.. AHEM......................NO!!! it's not coming out in theaters period!! althought i wish it did...

EDIT: Use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

Camanche
03-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Just a word of advice, you shouldn't double post. if you forgot to add something to you previous post, just click the http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/buttons/edit.gif button, and add whatever you'd like.

I wasn't laughing at you as a way to make fun of you. It was just a random laugh I do sometimes. Sorry if you thought I was actually laughing at you.

And there are no official rules saying this, just more of a common sense thing I guess you could say. (Not even that, it's just that it has already been asked a million times, and trust me, if anyone here knew for sure, they'd tell the rest of us.)