PDA

View Full Version : i just get the airship! *Spoiler*

henryb218
03-14-2005, 06:48 AM
well i just defeat yunalesca (took me 2 times, because an electricity problem :mad2: ) and i now control the airship.
i found various locations like the beej ruins, where i reach a fayth chamber, but it seems that i need to get all trials tresures to enter.

i also found the Omega ruins, havent explore it yet, but it seems that is the home of Omega, an ex summoner (and now is a fayth).

and now just a little opinion :cool: :

I found FFX shorter and less challenging than FFIX, i think is because you dont have the "liberty" of go wherever you want, until you defeat yunalesca, and you really dont have much liberty to move.
Im dissapointed for this reason... anyway, i am playing RPG games again (its been a long time since FFIX, my last) and i havent played FFVII or FFVIII, so im planing get them, wich one should i get first? till now im planing to get FFVIII first cause the characters are more "mature" , but opinions will be great! like wich 1 is longer or have better combat system....

PS: excuse my english :p

Angra Mainyu
03-14-2005, 07:26 AM
i would advice getting ffvii. its not childish at all, its just that the characters are deformed. i think square where going for an anime look but..........

anyways if you can get ffvii, sadly i dont have the liberty of just saying im gonna buy ffvii and actually getting it. the story is great and the dialgoue is pretty funny like this,"Get yo spikey ass over here."

Only game as fun as ffvii was ffvi

Hail Kefka