PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite spam thread in GC?

Samuraid
03-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, there have been a lot of spam topics popping up in GC recently under the guise of "what's your favourite..." but this topic isn't. Honest. :D

The point of this topic is a bit different. What have you learned personally during your time at these forums? Have you just had fun or have you walked away knowing more or having a different view of life and people?

Jojee
03-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Dammit, what a deceiving title :p But anyway I don't see any spam threads in GC, so I guess that's that!

EoFF has changed my perception of the internet :|

...not really.

But I met a ton of nice people here (and stinky mean people <3 you know who you are!) and I lub them ^_^ :love:

Oh, also I learned that the Volkswagen Golf SE model comes with two years free servicing.

Craig
03-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Well, before I came to EoFF, I thought Sephiroth was cool, and that long silver hair, big swords and black coats were the cool way to be. I think EoFF helped changed my view on these things. But then that isn't all about EoFF, in school my art project consisted of stuff to do with death, blood and depression, now I like colourful things.

I guess it was a mixture of both.

DMKA
03-14-2005, 07:55 PM
I discovered that Heidegger is indeed sexy. :D

Rye
03-14-2005, 08:04 PM
I learned so much, but morally, I'd say that even though we all have different cultures and live so far away from each other, we're all really the same. I always knew that, but when I came to EoFF I really began to feel it. :)

FightClubFan#47
03-14-2005, 08:27 PM
I reliezed some people are nucking futs, And thats awwight

Kirobaito
03-14-2005, 08:44 PM
My answer is similar to Rye's. Before I came to EoFF, I never even really thought that anybody except Kiwi birds lived in New Zealand, I thought that the British were still bitter over the American Revolution, and the only people living in Scandinavia were Vikings. Well, now that I've actually gotten to know Enzies, Brits, and Scandinavians, I realized that, even though we live so far away from each other, we're all the same kind of people, just with weird accents.

Chemical
03-14-2005, 08:45 PM
I have been taught the way of the Bleys.

Although I have not yet mastered this technique, it is none the less the most valuable aquired asset that I've come upon in my days.

And yes. Joje and Reno must be destroyed. I'll favourite you both into next Tuesday! You heard me! Bring it!

Yamaneko
03-15-2005, 12:32 AM
I've learned to hate people more, and that's something you cannot do without.

Shlup
03-15-2005, 12:39 AM
I've learned, uh... people are bitches. Yes.

Del Murder
03-15-2005, 03:40 AM
I learned that I actually can use words to convey my thoughts, just not out loud.

DMKA
03-15-2005, 05:17 AM
I've learned, uh... people are bitches. Yes.
People luv me cuz they know that I can rock. :D

-N-
03-15-2005, 05:48 AM
There is never spam in GC.

Nod
03-16-2005, 03:11 PM
ive learned that goombas rule
:bigbiggri :bigbiggri :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: :bigbiggri :bigbiggri

boris no no
03-16-2005, 03:14 PM
i learnt that i am indeed not the maddest person on the planet!
:love:

KuRt
03-16-2005, 03:39 PM
only people living in Scandinavia were Vikings.

there are also barbaric drunken finns :D

Blackmageboi
03-16-2005, 03:57 PM
never trust threads like these.....there all against me :shifty: