anyone know front mission 3
i think this is one of the best games made by sqaure
big ass mecha turn bassed rpg style
lots of parts and lots of skills
so lots of fun
put it all thogeter front mission 3 :p

Necronopticous
03-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Front Mission 3 was a great game. Unfortunately, it usually falls onto the sideline in comparison to games such as Final Fantasy Tactics. I am a big fan of the Front Mission series and probably the only person I know who enjoyed Front Mission 4 more than Front Mission 3.

youk
03-15-2005, 05:14 PM
i did't even know that there was a front mission 4
i think it never came to europe :cry:

Necronopticous
03-15-2005, 05:39 PM
It's a PS2 game, really good stuff. One of the things I liked about it more than 3 was that it really cut down on the length. I like long games but Front Mission 3 almost seemed drug out sometimes, Front Mission 4 is to the point and always feels story-important. The voices, graphics, and story were also very nice and well done. Can you import it? I think it's well worth importing.

youk
03-15-2005, 08:29 PM
yeah i think so to but then i got the problem of the pal system
so it probaly won't work :cry:
i reely want to try front mission 4 i really hope that it wil become avilble in europe to

Sepho
03-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Front Mission 4 was one of the five or so games that I bought during my binge at the end of the summer, a couple weeks before my PS2 died.

I only got to play about 8 hours of it, but I liked what I played. I haven't played Front Mission 3, so I can't comment on it. I currently have a number of unfinished PS2 games that I can't play (like Gradius V, and Legaia 2), and it saddens me greatly.

youk
03-16-2005, 08:24 PM
RIP sepho's PS2 :cry:
i can't play front missoin 4 so i can't judge it :cry:
that make's me really said but front missoin 3 was awsome and especailly the back up skills

Havoc
03-19-2005, 04:57 PM
I love FM3. One of my favourite SE titles.

youk
04-03-2005, 09:34 PM
I love FM3. One of my favourite SE titles.

well it aint a SE titel cause then sqaure and enix did not jet join with each other so it's a square titel

but it's a good game