PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm not a big man.....

Doc Sark
03-14-2005, 08:49 PM
....so imagine my surprise/embarassment when my jeans split down the back when I went to sit on a bench at the train station on friday, exposing my lovely boxers to the world.

Has anyone else had similarly embarassing moments in full view of the public?

Chris
03-14-2005, 09:27 PM
No.

Edit: On Second thought, yes. :(

Rye
03-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Yes. Will I share it? No. :(

fire_of_avalon
03-14-2005, 09:36 PM
One summer I was playing capture the flag with eighty million people, and I had this small hole in the inner seam of my jeans, near the crotch. I thought nothing of it and ran and played. Oops, I ran on some slippery grass and did a split... oops, my right pant leg is about to fall off! We laughed and laughed until I got cold. :D

Levian
03-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Yes, I had two holes in my jeans, one on both sides of the ass. They just expanded and expanded until my pants just hang from a small piece of cloth, which resembled a thong, so I threw it away. Best pair of pats there ever was.

Shlup
03-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Eh, not really... Once while working on a group project at some friends a small hole in my jeans became quite large, but it was just below my ass so it didn't bother me too much. And I wasn't with strangers or anything.

m4tt
03-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Went down a water slide at my grandparent's house head first. My suit didn't come with me. A whole ton of my family and their friends were there so.. yeah it was pretty embarassing.

Ouch!
03-14-2005, 09:51 PM
I don't have any stories like that, but I can relate to you one that was recently told to me by my sister. Note that all spellings of the names are wild guesses.

Righto, so my sister is playing that Rizzo chick in the school musical Grease. One day during practice, when they're working on their dance moves, my friend's little brother, the guy playing Kiniki, jumps up to do splits in the air, whatever that's called, and his pants split and everyone sees his boxers.

Now, the funny part is what his boxers say. They're silk with a heart on the but with a lightning bolt through it and they say Rizzo on 'em. I think my friend's parents were poking fun at the guy when they bought him those boxers, but I still have to wonder: why the crap did he choose to wear them?

boris no no
03-14-2005, 11:44 PM
never had any trousers split.
but i did experience an unfortunate accident involving "that time of the month"
i was at school....not really all that pleasent....

DMKA
03-15-2005, 12:37 AM
I ripped my jeans down the ass once, but I didn't know it till I got home at the end of the day...oh well. :p

I don't feel like sharing anything else here. =p

Yamaneko
03-15-2005, 12:59 AM
I gave a speech in my underwear once. I never did figure out why I didn't wake up.

Cless
03-15-2005, 02:57 AM
When I was younger, my evil big brother once came up behind me and pulled my trousers down in the middle of a packed shopping centre. It was VERY embarrassing! :hot:

Mindflare
03-15-2005, 03:01 AM
Sounds like fun. Lucky for me, I have yet to have this happen.

muchacho
03-15-2005, 03:10 AM
ive been pantsed many times, but never boxers and all. but this one kid pantsed this really fat kid at my school one time, and the kid is so fat he could barely bend over to pull up his boxers. plus it was right in front of about 4 girls, it was really funny.

Belethdolien
03-15-2005, 03:23 AM
last weekend, i was in a play, where i played a man, and because of that, I wore some way too big pants. I hadn't really worn those pants much before, and so I didnt know that the flyer kept opening up. So yeah.. guess 3 times what I discovered after I got off stage....
:P

Luc
03-15-2005, 03:24 AM
Not much has really happened to me. Getting pantsed in school I guess. It was just my boxers though, so meh.

Logan
03-15-2005, 05:18 AM
Someone pantsed a girl in PE two years ago and she was wearing a thong and was very embarrassed . :D

I don't have any stories of my own though. Haha!

kikimm
03-15-2005, 05:31 AM
Yes. Will I share it? No. :(

Yes.

For everyone's, including my own, sake.

:D

Nicolas
03-15-2005, 05:32 AM
I had the fun experience of seating myself on a bench made of what was once a metal fence. When I stood up, to my dismay and of the others with me, my pants were caught and ripped exposing my beautiful Scooby Doo boxers. I wouldn't have been embarrassing if they weren't so white.

Casey
03-16-2005, 12:29 AM
Stoned in line, waiting for the bell to ring. Someone pull my pants down, and I didnt even notice tell someone told me. :p

sephiroth JR
03-16-2005, 11:34 PM
i dont like pants so yes

Carnage
03-16-2005, 11:47 PM
I have a hole in the back of my favorite pair of pants. I wish i knew how to sow :(

Rye
03-16-2005, 11:49 PM
Yes.

For everyone's, including my own, sake.

:D

Never ;_________;

Craig
03-16-2005, 11:50 PM
Once, while climbing over a fence my jeans got caught on the poles sticking out of the top. This lead to me almost landing on my head.

MecaKane
03-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Someone pantsed a girl in PE two years ago and she was wearing a thong and was very embarrassed . :D

I don't have any stories of my own though. Haha!
A thong in gym?!
*gaspo*

Yuzuki130
03-16-2005, 11:57 PM
I once pantsed my boyfriend at school... And his underwear came down too. :D My girlfriends were just staring in awe cuz... yeah. :laughing: But it was after school and no one else saw.

Lord Xehanort
03-17-2005, 12:26 AM
I was dancing with six girls at once to Kelis' "Milkshake", and I thrusted my pelvis wrong and split my dresspants, allowing everyone to see my gorgeous thong.

Ouch!
03-17-2005, 12:30 AM
I was dancing with six girls at once to Kelis' "Milkshake", and I thrusted my pelvis wrong and split my dresspants, allowing everyone to see my gorgeous thong.
I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Lord Xehanort
03-17-2005, 12:33 AM
I'm being entirely truthful.

kikimm
03-17-2005, 12:36 AM
Never ;_________;

Oh. xD I was agreeing with you, about mine. I should probably try to make myself more clear....ah, well.

-N-
03-17-2005, 06:14 AM
Stoned in line, waiting for the bell to ring. Someone pull my pants down, and I didnt even notice tell someone told me. :p
You sir, are a certified stoner. :<3:

Cless
03-18-2005, 07:25 AM
:eek: :lol: :laugh: :laughing:
*tries to regain composure* Thanks for sharing that Mr Ansem sir! For I, in total honestly, have not laughed as hard in weeks. No really, I'm laughing from the gut even as I type this. :lol:

Dingo Jellybean
03-18-2005, 07:44 AM
I can't imagine splitting my jeans, not at 133 lbs and 6'.

But I do remember toilet paper hanging out of my underwear and hanging down my back pocket. My friends thought I was trying to make a fashion statement...nothing can be more embarrassing than that. But looking back at it, and the fashion statement bit...that is pretty hilarious.

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 08:02 AM
The most embarrasing thing for me was...

hmm...

I was singing...
and I got booed at by 500 medium-security juvenile correction facility inmates for 3 minutes...

Long story, but true...

Doc Sark
03-18-2005, 04:52 PM
I can't imagine splitting my jeans, not at 133 lbs and 6'.

It can happen to anyone. I'm about 150lbs and 6ft, that's not big at all.

There was a tiny rip in the back of my jeans to start with, the sitting actions made it far bigger!