PDA

View Full Version : Almost....

FF freak
03-14-2005, 09:49 PM
I've just finished the den of woe and all the other missions and im short two spheres. Don't tell me I missed something. :eek: :mad:

TheSpoonyBard
03-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Did you make Rin the culprit in the CommSphere mission in chapter 4/5? If not then you missed Gippal's Sphere.

FF freak
03-14-2005, 11:17 PM
Gaah! the strategy guide didn't say I had to do that.Awww man now I have to restart the game and find Rin the culprit to get 100% completion?

TheSpoonyBard
03-14-2005, 11:28 PM
No, you don't have to start again. Finish the game you are playing now and you will be given the option to start a New Game+. This allows you to carry over dresspheres, garment grids, percentage, items, etc so you don't have to start from scratch. On your second playthrough you should give the Awesome Sphere to the other side, eg, if you gave it to New Yevon in the first game you should give it to the Yout League, and vice versa. I'm currently on my second playthrough. I got 86% at the end of my first game, and I reached 100% in the middle of chapter 3 of my second game. Don't despair, all is not lost.

SeeDRankLou
03-15-2005, 12:00 AM
Gaah! the strategy guide didn't say I had to do that.Awww man now I have to restart the game and find Rin the culprit to get 100% completion?
If you are doing a 100% in one game, then you will be short a sphere at the end of the game, which is Gippal's Sphere. Getting Rikku/little chocobo eater to be the culprit is the way to go for an Episode Complete. You will get Paine's Sphere toward the end of the stuff that goes on in the Farplane once you go there.

Chocobo100
03-15-2005, 12:52 AM
There are two spheres in Bevelle via infrino(chapter 5) one on closter 0 (the old man drops it on the floor) and one on closter 20 (after you defet Anima) I compeleted the den of woe without the thing at Mi'hen.

FallenAngel411
03-15-2005, 01:38 AM
*whisper whisper* gameshark............

Just a friendly suggestion. :)