PDA

View Full Version : Why am I reading this?

Flying Mullet
03-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Have you ever glanced at a thread and found yourself reading/going through all the pages of it, even though you don't care about it or want to read it?

I was reading through the name tournament thread, even though I don't care about it this year, and I would say to myself, "I'm not intersted in this this year" but I would keep reading. Finally I had to tear my eyes away from the screen and close the browser tab. It was almost as if I was addicted to the thread.

Shlup
03-14-2005, 10:57 PM
No.

Psychotic
03-14-2005, 10:58 PM
This thread right here does that to me. Oh come on, it was obvious. :p

Levian
03-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Sounds like me in any anime thread. I can't stand anime, but still I go into the threads. My mind goes something like this: "Wtf is wrong with these people?" *clicks thread* *reads posts* "Wtf is wrong with these people?" *reads next page* repeat these steps for a while.

Flying Mullet
03-14-2005, 11:02 PM
Sounds like me in any anime thread. I can't stand anime, but still I go into the threads. My mind goes something like this: "Wtf is wrong with these people?" *clicks thread* *reads posts* "Wtf is wrong with these people?" *reads next page* repeat these steps for a while.
Yes, that's exactly how it was when I was reading through the name competition thread. I just couldn't tear myself away for some reason.

Rye
03-14-2005, 11:02 PM

Agent Proto
03-14-2005, 11:06 PM
What's wrong with the name competition? It's not like the competition happens all the time.

Reading this thread scares me.

kikimm
03-14-2005, 11:06 PM

In that sort of a case, then yes, I do it. Just because it's sort of fun to be about it. But if it's a boring thread, and I have no clue why I'm reading it...then no, I don't do it.

I don't think that made any sense, but I don't care.

:D

Ouch!
03-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Nopers. If I don't like the thread, I won't keep reading it.

Flying Mullet
03-14-2005, 11:08 PM
What's wrong with the name competition? It's not like the competition happens all the time.
I have no problems with the name competition. In fact I think that it's a great idea. It just happens that I'm not interested in the competition this year.

Levian
03-14-2005, 11:10 PM
It just happens that I'm not interested in the competition this year.

Mainly because you have a crappy name. :cool:
You should've named yourself FIGGY THE BUSH KANGAROO~~~

edit: ok, I hate this thread:http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50767.
I know I made the thread, but nobody agrees with me and just keeps talking about how 'great' he is. Dammit, he sucks. D: AND males shouldn't wear thongs. No, they shouldn't.

Flying Mullet
03-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Mainly because you have a crappy name. :cool:

You should've named yourself FIGGY THE BUSH KANGAROO~~
I was wondering how long it would take for that to come up.

Del Murder
03-15-2005, 03:33 AM
I do all the time, but it gives me a serene feeling when I do, and an anxious feeling when I don't. I don't know if I explained that very well.

Luc
03-15-2005, 03:42 AM
I do all the time, but it gives me a serene feeling when I do, and an anxious feeling when I don't. I don't know if I explained that very well.