PDA

View Full Version : Aeris is Ultimecia.

Levian
03-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Ok, just think about it for a while! It all fits perfectly. 'cus you see, Aeris has dark hair, and Ultimecia has dark hair. And I bet Aeris had Squall's ring at some point too, BUT SHE NEVER RETURNED IT! Hah, there's proof.

Oh and if you play the opening sequence backwards, you get this message spelled:

cesoniv socew cesul sohtif
cesoniv socew cesul sohtif

iem irebil ,onmos e sov etaticxe
.tnus non eanuc
ilataf irebil ,onmos e sov etaticxe
.tae non sunmos

Ok, I don't know what this means yet, but it's got to mean something.

Psychotic
03-14-2005, 11:29 PM
THIS IS SPOILERS OK DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T BEAT FFVII AND FFVIII AND MAYBE FFX BUT Aeris and Ultimecia both die so if they're both dead they're the same! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rye
03-14-2005, 11:29 PM
Come on, why do you think Aeris didn't bleed when she got stabbed. It was all a ploy! A = U!

FallenAngel411
03-14-2005, 11:36 PM
YES. Omg, it's all a conspiracy.....this must mean that we can bring Aeris back to life by travelling through time! Or something.

Levian
03-14-2005, 11:39 PM
Wow, I've never thought of that before! So then we have to kill her as Ultimecia and use Squall's ring to revive her and then she is alive and ancient again and, wow. Yes, it all makes sense now. I remember she said at one point "Cloud, I am not who you think I am, I'm an evil sorceress that is going to live for a very long time." This backs up the theory too.

Cybele
03-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Nah, (yes, there is a real spoiler some where in here) Tifa's Ultimecia! Just think about it, she was so jealous of Aeris and Cloud, that she had to compress time and kill Aeris right from the start! All this time those people thought that Rinoa was, well Rinoa was practically modeled after Tifa as far appearance goes (not including body type)! T = U!
Haha, I'm joking, but Tifa is a more probable answer than Aeris, considering that Aeris is DEAD and Cloud dropped her in a lake. :lol:

Braindead_Paul
03-15-2005, 12:36 AM
I think Umaro is Ultimecia. You know U = U!!! Think about it...

Btw.: Galuf is Laguna's mother!

CloudSquallandZidane
03-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Omg its so clear how could i have missed it. (*Looks at the back of his hand*) WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!

XxSephirothxX
03-15-2005, 01:19 AM
You mean Barret wasn't Ultimecia? Damn.

rubah
03-15-2005, 02:05 AM
Nonono, It's Cid that is Selphie that is Ultimecia!

Mo-Nercy
03-15-2005, 03:19 AM
Call me crazy, but I've always thought Laguna was Ultimecia. I mean, they're never shown on the same screen together! What's up with that!!??!111113124432??

FightClubFan#47
03-15-2005, 04:17 AM
All I know is that Squall = Sephiroth

BackRoomKid
03-15-2005, 05:29 AM
and Zell is the son of Cid

udsuna
03-15-2005, 05:57 AM
Does that mean that Kefka is actually the re-incarnation of Cait Sith 1? Y'know, 'cause he dies, too.

Masamune·1600
03-15-2005, 06:07 AM
More importantly, this proves Cloud is actually Griever.

But Aeris can't be Ultimecia. This is obvious, since Ultimecia is clearly allergic to Tissues and 1/35 Soldiers. I strongly suspect that Ultimecia is actually none other than Lucca. See, she had the scientific background to operate the junction machine. But it backfired and launched Cloud/Griever into the world of FFT. In conclusion, it is obvious that Griever is the true leader of the Lucavi.

FallenAngel411
03-15-2005, 06:14 AM
Yes....this makes perfect sense....so if Zell is Cid's son, and Squall is Sephiroth, and Laguna is Ultimecia, and Laguna is Squall's father, then Sephiroth is the son of Ultimecia, and Aeris is in fact Ultimecia as well as Laguna as well as Selphie, and Selphie vanished from Destiny Islands in Kingdom Hearts, then obviously, we can conclude that, because Ultimecia dies at the end of FFVIII, and Aeris dies in FFVII, then Laguna is a walking zombie, and he ate Cid, and Zell is Squall's brother, so then Sephiroth MUST be the grandfather of Aeris's mother, which is possible due to time compression, and since he travelled into the future in order to murder Aeris, then Ultimecia must actually have been the one who killed Sephiroth in order to save her past self, thus saving her future self, which was destined to copulate with Zack (who is in fact Zidane is disguise) and give birth to Cloud!!! So, knowing this, we now know that everyone in Final Fantasy is guilty of incest, and, the secret to ressurecting Aeris is in fact to seek out the ultra secret hidden boss ULTIMATE-ECIA who is a random battle in the City of the Ancients during the second disk (but only after you've obtained the gold chocobo, Midgar Key, and 35 1/35 soldiers) who, once defeated, leaves you with the ultra secret hidden super-rare item BREATH OF LIFE which, once used with Cid (the FVIII connector) gives him the ability to communicate to Squall, who is Sephiroth, and thus control the sword which shed Aeries's blood!!! Then, once you have obtained Sephiroth as a playable character through mind control, you simply weild his time compression abilities (which he has because he is, in fact, Squall, who is, in fact, the brother of Zell, who is, in fact, the son of Cid--which means Cid is also Laguna and thus also Ultimecia and this is where he inherits his time-travel genes) to travel backwards through time, and then the Sephiroth that you control must battle the Sephiroth that is moments away from killing Aeris to the death!!! Should you lose, Aeris dies, and so does Rinoa because, if the Ultimecia-Rinoa theory is true, and Aeries is the past self of Ultimecia, then they all perish simultaneously in their respective eras (poor Squall will be having a candlelit dinner with Rinoa when she suddenly pitches forward and dies in her soup), and if you win, then Aeris dies, and the world explodes in a fiery ball of doom because everything is so screwed up that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

And that is the great secret of Ultimecia and Aeris. And don't forget that after you save Aeris, if you want to un-screw everything up in order to save the world, you must first find the DARK SAVIOR sword within the time limit of 48 hours of gameplay and weild it against the terrifying forces of-----

Well, if you get that far, pm me and I'll tell you the rest. :)

Come on, buck up now. If you want Aeris to live so badly, you have to do some work!!! Everything has its price!!! So hop to it.

seiyuimore
03-15-2005, 06:31 AM
ANd Aeri has the "K" accents?

Yuffie514
03-15-2005, 06:58 AM
...okaaaay :mad: . if you ask moi :) , that lead witch from Hocus Pocus is Ultimecia :D :tongue: !

Resha
03-15-2005, 02:22 PM
No. I think Ultimicia is Aeris. She first pretended to be Aeris so she could seduce Cloud, but then Sephiroth went and spoiled her whole plan, so she moved onto Squall...who did whatnots to her. Poor Ultimicia. She never has any luck. She should get Tidus. :(

ShivaBlizzard8
03-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Come on, people. Obviously NORG is Ultimecia. They're both pale, talk with poor gramatical skills, and hate Squall. Plus, we never did find out what came out of his hatched egg. . .

Then again, I think the Marshmellow Man from Ghostbusters could also have potential. Hmmm. . .

Shoden
03-15-2005, 08:10 PM
this is fun who cares if its bull we can make up theories and make people believe it

Cid got so pissed off her became a transvestite and sold his cigs for money for a sex change he then went mad after merging with Aeris's figure and getting a boob job he went rogue and thats Ultimecia for ya.
Squall got upset he couldnt be powerfull so he made himself go back to a feteus through time compression and was reborn as sephiroth he then decided he preferred soap operas so he became a cross dresser Tifa got upset about this and went beserk and her boobs exploded killing her

Ezme
03-15-2005, 08:12 PM
It all makes soo much sence, the backward opening sequence in Al Bhed is:
simyruf mysiz simoc mynduw
simyruf mysiz simoc mynduw

uil uhipuc ,yrlym i myf idedusqi
.drom ryr ieros
ucedew uhipuc ,yrlym i myf idedusqi
.dei ryr morlym

See what i mean

Camanche
03-15-2005, 08:58 PM
*reads over thread*

*bangs head on desk*

Craig
03-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Duh, you all know that Ultimecia is the Blair Witch, who works in a Bank.

Levian
03-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Ok, I love all of you guys. Especially ShivaBlizzard xD

Dolentrean
03-15-2005, 11:54 PM
fools...when will you all realise... IM ULTIMICIA!!! MUA HA HA HA...ha..ummmm
I mean.... ya.... pass

Flamethrower
03-16-2005, 12:07 AM
That is the best theory ever.

EDIT: The topic creator's theory I mean, not the 1 million spin-off theories. ;)

amratis
03-16-2005, 12:35 AM
*reads over thread*

*bangs head on desk*

CaladBolgLionHeart
03-16-2005, 12:55 AM
Going by this, Auron is most likely Seifer's father.

advent-child
03-16-2005, 01:18 AM
hmmmmmm

well with all this intermarriage and stuff, we should try to figure something out

maybe that because all these people are getting sex changes and stuff that somebody has to come and say, you dont really want an extra unit do you? except more forcefully

maybe final fantasy is that

maybe cloud isnt really a sephiroth clone, but was getting a sex change in that tube with zack, (who is really tifa) and then seph had to come and say "you know wat, thats a bad cloud, dont try to change your sex" but seph just felt like becoming a god to do it so there cloud killed him and got inplants

RSL
03-16-2005, 01:47 AM
...I need to check this forum more.