03-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Like this.

Game:
Character:
Combo:
Comment:

Game: Street fighter 3
Character: Ken
Combo: Low heavy kick to trip oppenet, so when they get back up you can jump forward and land with a heavy kick, then when you land you can do a shoryuken (heavy).
Comment: It's an easier way to do a shoryuken not to mention with more damage. Trip them to have enough time to air kick them then end with the shoryuken. All heavy not because I like heavy damage but so you chain it better and you can't trip you oppenet or do an air heavy kick without using the H kick button so...yeah!!

NM
03-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Game : Street Fighter 2 : The World Warriors
Character : Guile
Combo : Jump towards your opponent and start holding back as soon as you're in the air. Heavy punch in the air, land and crouch, whilst still holding back. Medium punch, followed by a Sonic Boom and finish of with a heavy back fist.
Comment : If you get all 4 hit's on your opponent they'll be dizzy, guaranteed.

Erdrick Holmes
03-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Game: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Character: Chipp Zannuff EX
Combo: dustoff, then jump, the p+p+p+p+p+p+k+k+k+k+beta bladex3+Roman Cancel+Beta Bladex3
Comment: it took me months to perfectthis but with it you can get a good 20-30+ hits on him

Dreddz
03-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Game: Tekken
Character: Jin
Combo: Do the spin leg attack till the end a when there in the air do the forward forward triangle move
Comment: Does alot of damage while its not a very taxing move to learn

Erdrick Holmes
03-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Game SNK Vs Capcom
Character: Violent Ken
Combo: Kuzuryu-Reppa, then while they are airborn preform Shinryuken, and if you have enough to perform an Exceed do Shenbu-Messatsu as the get up. They're guaranteed to be KO'd.

Dreddz
03-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Oh yer although ive forgooten how to do it when I did it was great

Game: Tekken 3
Character: King
Combo: the long series of suplexes grabs throws and stuff
Comment: Did alot of damage and looked pretty good.Very hard to learn though

NM
03-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Game : Street Fighter Alpha 3
Character : Ken
Combo : Use a level 3 Shinryuken and keep pressing kick to get as many hit's as possible. As your opponent is falling down do a Hurricane Kick and juggle them for some extra damage.
Comment : If your opponent hasn't quite been finished of by the shadow move it just adds that extra damage needed to win the round.

KuRt
03-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Game: Tekken 3
Character:Yoshimitsu
Combo:Uppercut, left hit, right hit, kick, kick, kick, kick, sword slice trough head to ground, sword slice from ground to head, sword thrust trough the enemy.
Comment: looks cool, takes half of enemys hp, easy to learn:square x3, circle x4, square x3.

crashNUMBERS
03-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Game: street fighter 3
Charcter: Ken
Combo: Heavy shoryuken following up with a shoryu-reppa.
Comment: Bassicly a 4 shoryuken assault...

XxSephirothxX
03-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Joel, I'm sure you can name the attack...in Street Fighter Alpha 2/3 or Capcom vs. SNK 2 or probably any other game with Akuma, his ultimate attack where the screen goes black and he does 50+ hits, taking away at least 2/3 of the enemy's health.

crashNUMBERS
03-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Oh the raging demon!!

Erdrick Holmes
03-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Shungokousatsu.

XxSephirothxX
03-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Shungokousatsu.

<3
If I only had the skill to actually pull it off...

crashNUMBERS
03-15-2005, 10:29 PM
For some reason akuma sounds like he's saying s.s. rioth!! when he does a special in SF3. Hmmm....That gives me an idea of him being in a sprite comic singing rico suave!!

Edit: I could do it easily!!! (the raging demon)

Shoden
03-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Game: Tekken 4
Character: Law
Move: Dragon kick
combo: Left right O
Comment: it does good damage and its easy to use and also looks cool if used at its best

Erdrick Holmes
03-15-2005, 10:45 PM
<3
If I only had the skill to actually pull it off...

It's easy actually. I'ts much easier if you had an arcade panel with all six buttons and a joystick right in front of you. Press LP twice then hit Forward+HP+HK at the same time. Do it properly and it's in the bag.

crashNUMBERS
03-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Even better when you beat someone with it. AHHHH!!! The scenery...

Erdrick Holmes
03-15-2005, 10:56 PM
You should see Akuma in SVC Chaos with Shungokusatsu. He can take away 3/4s of your HP.

crashNUMBERS
03-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Have you ever used his move that he submits a blast to the floor and the energy outbursts?? I think it's called the "Kongouretsuzan"...

Erdrick Holmes
03-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Let me look...
Misogi

crashNUMBERS
03-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Not in SF3...

Del Murder
03-16-2005, 01:29 AM
Mortal Kombat II
Kitana
Fan levitate + jumping punch + fan throw + square wave flight
It has always been my favorite combo. Well, besides Maximum Spider, but that's just one move.

Mo-Nercy
03-16-2005, 09:35 PM
Game: Soul Calibur 2 (which is not a very combo based game)
Character: Cassandra
Combo: 3B, K, 236B. aka. Standard launcher, boosting kick to keep opponent in the air then finish with the infamous Cassandra punisher.
Comment: In respect to other Soul Calibur juggles, this one's pretty long :love: There's about 50 strings that you can end with 236B and that's really what counts with Cassie.
Combo2: 8-way-run 1 or 7, A, K, 236B
Comment2: Cassie jumps forward with a surprise slash and follows up with a fast low sweep kick. Finishes with the best move in the game (no exaggeration)

Game: Soul Calibur 2
Character: Nightmare
Combo: 8-way-run 2 or 8, K, A, A, Hold B, 8-way-run B.
Comment: Stupid long and stupid easy to block, GI, evade...But a good way to noob-kill.

Game: Tekken 5
Character: Asuka
Combo: 1, 3, 1+4, 2, 1, 4, 3
Comment: Alternate of the White Heron Dance (3-ring circus)
Combo2: SS1+2, 1+4, 1, 2, 3
Comment2: The sidestep crumple stuns allowing for more White Heron Dance into a three hit combo.
Combo3: Forward 2, Back 2, 1, 3, Forward 1+2
Comment3: A launcher into a very basic air juggle that does good damage.
Combo4: While rising 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3+4
Comment4: The good ol' 10-hit combo. Old fashioned but still works wonders if you come across someone not familiar with it.

Lionx
03-17-2005, 09:37 PM
CvS2

Character: Akuma
Groove: N
Combo: Break Stock => dp. + kick grab special => Raging Demon

---------------------------

Character: Ken
Groove: C
Combo: #1 Jumping mk (Crossup) => c.lk x 2 => lvl 2 Shoryureppa => Cancel on second turn with roll special move => Fierce Shoryuken

#2 (Near wall) c.lk x 2 => lvl 2 Shoryureppa => Cancel on second turn with roll special move => Weak Shoryuken => lvl 1 Shinryuken

#3 (Any groove) Jumping mk (Crossup) => hard sweep(could be ignored if enemy bounces back in air from jump) => Shinryuken

Groove: A
Custom: Activate => lk x 2 => Forward Fierce til bar low => Sweep => Shinryuken

-------------------------------

Character: Ryo
Combo: c.lp x 2 => Dash super lvl 2 => [as you reach ground] Cancel into: 100 punches special attack

Character: King
Combo: Lvl 2 flip multi kick combo => Cancel Trap kick =>[if near wall] add Surprise Rose

Combo: Lvl 2 Silent Flash => Cancel Trap kick =>[if near wall] add Surprise Rose

Combo: [near wall]Trap Kick or Dashing multi kick special or Tornado Kick => Surprise Rose

Custom: Activate => weak Trap shot => Hk => repeat til low on bar => lvl 1 silent flash

-----------------------------

Character: Sagat
Combo: C.mk => lvl 2 Tiger Raid => Cancel Tiger Uppercut

Combo: C.mk => lvl 2 Tiger Raid => lvl 1 high Tiger Cannon

Combo: C.mk lvl 2 low Tiger Cannon => [if close] Tiger Uppercut

Combo: C.k lvl 2 low Tiger Cannon => Lvl 1 high Tiger Cannon

Any Groove: C.mk xx=> Super

----------------------------

Character: Terry
Combo:[near wall] c.lk x3 => lk => lvl 2 Buster Wolf => Cancel to lvl 1 Power Geyser => weak Burning Knunckle (does NOT connect) => Fierce Power Dunk

Combo: c.lk x3 => lk => lvl 2 Buster Wolf => hp Burning Knuckle

Any Groove: Buster Wolf => Weak Burning Knuckle(any other power will whiff).

Combo: Roll => Lightspeed Taco!!!!! XD

------------------------------

Character: Kyo
Combo: Final Showdown lvl 2 => Cancel to qcforward mk x2 => lvl 1 Fire punch

Combo: Final Showdown lvl 2 => Cancel to qcforward mk x2 => 3 hit kick

Combo: qcforward kick x2 => 2 hit kick => lvl 3 fire punch => wicked chew combo that hits the ground.(hits em after they are floored)

Custom : Weak Dragon punch => Down Diagonal sweep => repeat til low bar => qcforward mk x2 => 3 hit kick

*can add many more but too much already :x*

crashNUMBERS
03-17-2005, 09:40 PM
And I thought you liked CVS2 more then MVC2 by a little but damn thats by a mile!!^^

strawberryman
03-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Game: Soul Calibur II
Combo:
Super Slay! (Yes, I named it. ^_^)
First, start the match off with the thrusting foreward move, then slam em back to the ground with rook splitter, then a well placed horizontal attack, followed by what I like to call the launcher, (arrow away from foe, hold triangle) run towards and do another vertical move, followed by continueous stomping.
Comment: Beat the hell out of them. What else is there to say?

Mo-Nercy
03-18-2005, 02:57 AM
Game: Soul Calibur II
Combo:
Super Slay! (Yes, I named it. ^_^)
First, start the match off with the thrusting foreward move, then slam em back to the ground with rook splitter, then a well placed horizontal attack, followed by what I like to call the launcher, (arrow away from foe, hold triangle) run towards and do another vertical move, followed by continueous stomping.
Comment: Beat the hell out of them. What else is there to say?
Everyone GIs the stab if you use it first thing in the battle. Soul Charged Rook Splitter is god though.

Cless
03-18-2005, 03:06 AM
Game: Street fighter II
Character: Ryu
Combo:
A 3 hit combo, where you jump and fierce kick the guy, upon landing you get a medium power crouching kick in, then perform the special "flying uppercut" (called hadouken or shoryken, I think) move.

Then I'll smile like this if I get it right -----> :D

Lionx
03-18-2005, 03:41 AM
Shoryuken :x

Character: Sakura

Custom: Lp => shoshoshoshoshoshoshoshoshoshosho => hurricane kick => Lp => Shotoken

Combo: c.lk x2 => lk => shotoken

Character: Rock
Groove: N

Combo: Break Stock => c.lk x3 => Neo Deadly Rave (stop at last hit) => c.lk x2 => Dash Super

Combo: Special move that moves you behind the guy => Evac Toss => Break Stock => Dash super

Combo: Dash Super lvl 2 => Dash special

Combo: Dash Super lvl 2 => Raging Storm

Combo: Lvl 2 Raging Storm => Rising Taco

Combo: Activate => Dash special fierce => [end of bar] Trip => Raging Storm

crashNUMBERS
03-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Game: KoF '03
Character: Kusanagi
Combo: His one toch combo move by hand instead of pressing L2...(I think)
Comment: Show's skill... ^^

bigbri2k5
03-21-2005, 12:32 PM
Game:tekken 2
character:Paul
Combo: power punch which sends them across screen then diving headbutt
Note: finishes them in two moves. Not hard to learn combo but difficult to time

Dreddz
03-21-2005, 08:33 PM
I have a question about Capcom vs SNK 2 and basically all Street Fighters.
OK 2 questions
1. I can do all the moves except those moves which have letters in frount of.
I dont get it. Like it says L kick M punch L kick ?????????????
How do I do these moves????

2. Moves that say Charge up down then a move.
Dont get that either. People like M. Bison and Guile have these moves and I dont get them.
Im very new to 2D fighters and I really like them so far.
Purchased Guilty Gear X2 today. Great game!!!

Lionx
03-21-2005, 08:45 PM
First, most of the L P K Moves are lvl 3s only.

Second, if its a Raging Demon move Lp, Lp, =>, Hp Lk

You press lp lp quickly but two times rapidly..then press forward and hp and lk SIMULTANEOUSLY to activate it...try to get the timing right and it would be deadly.

Thirdly, if its Neo Deadly Rave type moves where theres a TON of buttons to be pressed after the initial move, you first do the move:

Half Circle Backward + Forward and Lk

After the animation, and once you hit your enemy once, proceed the press the buttons in order..the timing is a little different per person...and its practically after that to find the rythem to do the move. Its sorta like a dance that ends with a jump to the hurricane kick move (wherever direction you are facing). Like START! ....*whack!*(initial hit) => 1 2 3...4..5.. 6 7 8 9! *jump!* Oo or something like that.

All charge moves require you to hold down two seconds before releasing.

So <= (Charge) , => + P

That means you hold <= for about two seconds before pressing => and punch for the Sonic Boom. Same for Up and Down moves. Holding down the Charge is critical for people like Guile and Bison.

If you are talkinga bout the supers, just hold down <= for two secs, then quickly => <= => + P real fast. The super will come out. Ready. Set. ZOOM ! O_O

Erdrick Holmes
03-21-2005, 08:54 PM
I made up this one last night

Ky on Guilty Gear X2 #Reload

P+P+P+F+S+F+HS+Stun dipper. Eight hits of terror they can't hope to deflect.

Mo-Nercy
03-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Character: Baek Doo San
Combo: 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3
Comment: Quite possibly the easiest 10 hit combo to learn in the entire game. xD It only hits low twice though, so it probably won't do much damage.

Character: Baek Doo San
Combo: 3, 4, 3 or d3, 3, N3 -> 1, 2, 3~f -> 1, 2, 3~f. Repeat until enemy slams against a wall or something and then 10 hit combo them or something.
Comment: I've only just started using Baek so I haven't really tried this out yet. But to my knowledge (only because I've seen other people do it) the punch rush should carry them across the air.

Dreddz
03-21-2005, 10:18 PM
First, most of the L P K Moves are lvl 3s only.

Second, if its a Raging Demon move Lp, Lp, =>, Hp Lk

You press lp lp quickly but two times rapidly..then press forward and hp and lk SIMULTANEOUSLY to activate it...try to get the timing right and it would be deadly.

Thirdly, if its Neo Deadly Rave type moves where theres a TON of buttons to be pressed after the initial move, you first do the move:

Half Circle Backward + Forward and Lk

After the animation, and once you hit your enemy once, proceed the press the buttons in order..the timing is a little different per person...and its practically after that to find the rythem to do the move. Its sorta like a dance that ends with a jump to the hurricane kick move (wherever direction you are facing). Like START! ....*whack!*(initial hit) => 1 2 3...4..5.. 6 7 8 9! *jump!* Oo or something like that.

All charge moves require you to hold down two seconds before releasing.

So <= (Charge) , => + P

That means you hold <= for about two seconds before pressing => and punch for the Sonic Boom. Same for Up and Down moves. Holding down the Charge is critical for people like Guile and Bison.

If you are talkinga bout the supers, just hold down <= for two secs, then quickly => <= => + P real fast. The super will come out. Ready. Set. ZOOM ! O_O

OK so basically I press Square, Square, Forward, Triangle, X really quick to activate a sequence then put in the move. Sorry im really confused. Im more confused bout the charge thing. I hold then down but nothing Happens. I walk up then down and punch. Dont think thats how it works???
Sorry could you explain it a little simplier cause im only 14

NM
03-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Type out an example of one of the moves that are confusing you.

The only things I can think off are as follows.

1. The only move that dosn't require some sort of D-Pad imput before the move in Street Fighter is Akuma's Level 3 shadow move, Death Touch, which is done by pressing, Light Punch, Light Punch, Forward, Light Kick, Heavy Punch. The move Lionx refered is basically a shadow move were you have to input a button sequence in order to land all the hit's, which, I don't belive anyone has anything similar. However i'm not an expert on SNK characters so someone else will have to clear that up.

2. Some move's require you to press all 3 punch or kick buttons to pull them off. For example Akuma, or Bison's telport. Which is done by pressing, Forward, Down, Down Forward and then pressing all 3 punch or kick buttons at the same time. However all Street Fighter games since Street Fighter Alpha, have had the option to set a button to 3 x Kick or 3 x Punch which means you just press the one button and it does the same as you pressing the 3 seperate buttons. If you're on a PlayStation2, by default the L2 and R2 buttons will be set as 3 x Punch and 3 x Kick.

3. The only other thing's I can think off are the defensive moves in Capcom Vs SNK2. Which are Light Punch + Light Kick, will peform a defensive roll and Medium Punch + Medium Kick + Fowards, after blocking an attack, which will perform a counter move.

As for the charging moves. These require you to hold either, Back or Down on the D-Pad for a couple of seconds and then press, Forward or Up, (depending on the move) and either a Pucnh or Kick button at the same time. Example. Guile's Sonic Boom. Hold Back on the D-Pad for 2 seconds then press Forward + any Punch Button.

Hope that all make's some sense, but it isn't the easiest thing to put into words.

Lionx
03-22-2005, 01:47 AM
1. Morrigans Darkness Illusion is also Raging Demon input.The button sequence is only the double lp taps, then you press the => lk and hp at the same time to activate.

SNK Characters require a D-pad/Joystick input, once on impact of the special requires the pressing of a specified combination of button commands in where you can stop at any time not completing the entire Super.

As for the charging moves. These require you to hold either, Back or Down on the D-Pad for a couple of seconds and then press, Forward or Up, (depending on the move) and either a Pucnh or Kick button at the same time. Example. Guile's Sonic Boom. Hold Back on the D-Pad for 2 seconds then press Forward + any Punch Button.

Explained it a little better, yes do that ^^ if you still need help ask something more specific.

2. What you described on number 3 is dependant on the Groove you choose. (Long stuff about Grooves) :x

----

C Groove:
Roll - Lp and lk, during a roll you are invincible everything but throws. At the end of the roll you are COMPLETELY VULNERABLE. Different distances of rolls depend on the character. If the character has too big a roll, dont use it unless you need to. Good to clear fireball abusers...you can also roll arond the guy over and over, but dont abuse :)

Counter Attack: THIS WILL NOT KILL SOMEONE EVER SO NO ALPHA COUNTER KILLS EVER. Press MK and MP and against the attacker while blocking to counter attack. Great vs customs. Eats up one lvl of your bar.

Air Block - Duh..block in air.

Tatical Recovery - Pressing 3 punch buttons at the same time before you fall while in the fall motion nets you the power to stay on they ground a fraction of a second longer. Not incredibly useful but its not worthless either.

Dash - Tab forwards two times to hop a little or slide a little forward. During the Dash you are COMPLETELY VULNERABLE. Good to go on the offensive a little, but depending on your character's dash, it can change battle plans.

Lvl 2 Super Cancel - During a Lvl 2 Super Combo, anytime during it you can cancel into a super lvl 1 or a special move by just inputting the command. It has the potential to do MORE dmg than a lvl 3 sometimes though not always. Some of them cannot be canceled at certain points of the move like Iori's Maiden Masher, it cannot be canceled until the person explodes from the purple flames.

A Groove
Roll & Dash & Counter Attack - See C Groove

Safe Fall - By pressing Three Punch buttons JUST before you hit the ground, you will bounce back up immediately, great for comeback. However the bounce itself is not invincible. So be careful to what you are safe falling to less you bounce right into a Hadouken :X *smack*

Custom Combo -
To activate a CC, press HP + HK. Your character is briefly invulnerable after activation, which you can use to "blow through" attacks, walk through fireballs, and perform other death-defying tricks. While your CC is active, the following rules apply:

* Custom Combo Rules You cannot block.
* Any non-whiffed move can be canceled into anything, at any point.
* Everything will juggle while your victim is in the air.
* You can execute a super, which will end the CC.

This, obviously, lets you do combos that are otherwise impossible. The CC lasts until either the meter runs down, you are hit, or you execute a super combo. Note that you can execute the super at any point in the CC, even if you only have 1% meter left.

--------------------

P Groove
Dash & Tatical Recovery - See C Groove

Small Jump - A small jump is activated by tapping the joystick or pad up in a certain direction. You will jump a little bit, and then will land with more recovery time. During the Small Jump you cannot do anything but normal moves. Small Jumps are great for offensive manuvers and defensive hop backs. But be aware if you land it takes more time to recover and if someone Supers..you will eat it because you are vulnerable to anything.

Parry - By tapping forward at the last minute for high and mid attacks, and tapping down at the last minute for low attacks, you will be able to parry. You will gain more recovery frames before the other guy can recover from his move and you can counter right back. ANYTHING CAN BE PARRIED (except Throws). Cleanly parrying Supers or multi hit attacks can be deadly and incredibly strong. Its all about predicting.You can do it on the air and the ground as well.

------------------

S Groove -
Counter Attack, Tatical Recovery - see C Groove
Small Jump - see P Groove

*Note: The Counter Attack requires a fully charged bar to do.

Run - By taping twice and holding the pad or stick down, you can run. The run is really fast and you can cancel into a move at any time. Should just stop you will face a little delay. Great Rushdowns

Dodge - In place of roll, you can Dodge. You go back into the background for a brief second and you are invincible to everything but throws. You can cancel the Dodge into another Dodge, therefore if you execute right, you can Dodge FOREVER. The problem is that throws can take you out, and you dont move anywhere when you Dodge.

Charge - Pressing HP and HK in S Groove at the same time makes you Charge your bar. It wont go up besides you getting hit otherwise. When its full you can do a lvl 1 super and you get a power bonus in dmg. When in Desperation Mode(low life) the charge bar goes up slower and you can do a lvl 3 super if charged up and you can additionally do unlimited lvl 1 supers when it is not.

--------------------

N Groove-
Run - see S Groove
Roll, Counter Attack - See C Groove
Safe Fall - See A Groove
Small Jump - See P Groove

Counter Movement - By pressing Lp and Lk and towards or backwards the enemy at the same time while you are being attacked(blocking) you will do a Counter Movement. This allows you to go forward or backward depending on the direction you pressed while being attacked. During long moves like Blanka's roll special move, you can gain the advantage over him and be able to strike a little faster if done correctly.

Break Stock - When you get max meter, its stored in a little ball. As long as you have a ball, pressing hp and hk together will break stock and give you a 20% attk and bonus for a limited time. During Break Stock, if you have another Stock, you can do a lvl 3 super. Break stock is only 1 frame and not instant.

------------

K Groove
Run - See S Groove
Safe Fall - See A Groove
Small Jump - See P Groove

Just Defend - If you block at the last second, you will do a Just Defend. During that time, you will:

-Gain a little life back
-Gain a little Super Bar
-Get a frame advantage and not be block stunned

Once raged, you get a 35% dmg bonus on normal moves and a 30% bonus on special moves. You can also during any of that time, execute a lvl 3 super. It is best to just defend my wiggling the stick from neutral to block since otherwise you will consume more recovery frames. So just tapping is best. This is essentially, backwards Parry. But in terms of recovery frames and countering, Parry is better.

-------------------------

I hope you get it :x

KuRt
03-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Game: Raw vs SmackDown!
Character: Randy Orton
Combo: RKO and pin
Comment: works always.

Dreddz
03-22-2005, 09:01 PM
ok I get it now.
Thanks guys