PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy this Game?

rubicant
03-15-2005, 10:10 PM
I have I - X-2 (excluding III) and was wondering, Is this game worth the $30 and $8 a/mo? If so, what should I buy it for, PS2 or PC? Is the Exapnsion Pack worth it too? Thanx.

Vaprice
03-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Really everything is worth this game. As well as the money and expansion pack. If you have a good computer get it for that. If not get it for PS2 either way its still a good game. The PC ciontrolas are just more convenient but the PS2 controls are easier. It'd take awhile for you to get used to the PC controls. I think ^^

Leohart
03-16-2005, 02:08 AM
You would also need lots of spare time to keep up with other players in the game, unless your planning on making no friends or starting a guild. The game isn't like any other game where you just play it when you have some spare time, mmorpgs are huge investments.

Vaprice
03-16-2005, 03:29 AM
Indeed the game takes up a lot of time. I really don't play hardcore I usually play 2 hours a night min. My highest charcter is somewhat a low-bee~~~^^

But making gil first off is somewhat hard. And getting into a guild that is profitable from the start won't work it just takes a lot of time to do this. :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: