PDA

View Full Version : Mer!

Ace Ishtar
03-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Hi, ^^ I'm new here and I was wondering... Do you guys do any form of RPs?... I mean... yeah ><...

That... and is there anything I need to know??? I mean I'm in other forms I know how to operrate them... It's just some is diff... ^^

Chaos
03-15-2005, 10:36 PM
I think Final Fantasy is rather big here.

No...wait....it's Mario...

I dunno, we don't like RP's here.

Chaos

Ace Ishtar
03-15-2005, 10:37 PM
... Well that's boring... no RPs...o_o.... That's interresting... Thanks ^^

boris no no
03-15-2005, 10:43 PM
am i being dumb????
what are you talking about??? :confused:

*welcome by the way!*

Chris
03-15-2005, 10:43 PM
I love your avatar and signature!

...oh yeah, welcome.

:)

Ace Ishtar
03-15-2005, 10:47 PM
I love your avatar and signature!

...oh yeah, welcome.

:)

Why thank you!!! ^^...

Chaos
03-15-2005, 10:53 PM
... Well that's boring... no RPs...o_o.... That's interresting... Thanks ^^

I like sarcasm.

>.< Contrary to popular belief, Final Fantasy is rather big here.

Chaos

Ace Ishtar
03-15-2005, 10:58 PM
I like sarcasm.

>.< Contrary to popular belief, Final Fantasy is rather big here.

Chaos

ermm I would believe so... Chaos... o_o... I mean this IS A Final Fantasy Fourm... o_o..

Sepho
03-15-2005, 11:01 PM
We tried our hand at the whole RPing thing, but it sort of died out over time (check out General Archive -> World of Eizon).

And welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay :).

Chaos
03-15-2005, 11:03 PM
ermm I would believe so... Chaos... o_o... I mean this IS A Final Fantasy Fourm... o_o..

OMG noe? ;)

Hehe I guess you learn something new every day. Welcome to the club.

Chaos

strawberryman
03-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Welcome to hell EoFF.

Strider
03-15-2005, 11:06 PM
We don't have any RPs here, but you might consider checking out The Gamer's Alliance (http://www.gamers-alliance.org) if that's what you're lookin' for.

And oh, yeah. Howdy.

Ace Ishtar
03-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Well, Thanks everyone for welcomming meh ^^... Hope to see you around!! ;)

Faris
03-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Hi welcome to the insane asylum, today we are going to go on a little trip....down the hall :D It's just a small walk away, it will be good fun :D What will we do there? Well, on the way we will look at the amazing walls perhaps there will be one that is a different colour. Anyway, when we get to our destination we will be individually interveiwed by people wearing white coat, shoes, glasses, and a name tag. Oh the fun we have at the In sane Asylum :D:D:D:D

Behold the Void
03-15-2005, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I tried doing a RP thing but my style is too D&D-ish, and LooneyBoB, one of the Eizon people, didn't like that so much so the idea was scrapped. If you want to RP TGA is probably good, I've not been there myself. You could also randomly click people's signatures, sometimes they'll link to a forum or something that has RPing in it.

Xander
03-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Ace. Heh, ace rimmer. <3

amratis
03-16-2005, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the forum Ace. Heh, ace rimmer. <3

*Starts singing the "Arnold Rimmer" song*

Oh yes, and welcome new-type person :D

Leohart
03-16-2005, 01:59 AM
any hope on starting a new one? something less DnD-ish? i think an rp setting in FFT's world be pretty cool. i'm sure if u just labled it as an rp more people would sign up. I have an idea for this, but would anyone here even be interested in an rp?

Behold the Void
03-16-2005, 02:02 AM
I don't know. I'm working on the RP at my own site right now, but I might be able to come up with something else if enough people want it and the staff is willing to give me another shot. I can probably move away from D&D and into a simpler system. I have an idea already, and I could probably do something much more Final Fantasy-ish. If there's enough interest shown, I'll ask the staff for permission.

Dking'squeen
03-16-2005, 02:07 AM
Hi Ace...will you marry me? I'm just asking, you know...because <3

Leohart
03-16-2005, 02:11 AM
I don't know. I'm working on the RP at my own site right now, but I might be able to come up with something else if enough people want it and the staff is willing to give me another shot. I can probably move away from D&D and into a simpler system. I have an idea already, and I could probably do something much more Final Fantasy-ish. If there's enough interest shown, I'll ask the staff for permission.

I'd be willing to help you if you needed it. We should make a poll to ask members if they would want an rp or not.

crashNUMBERS
03-16-2005, 02:13 AM
Why hello there. Hope you have a great time here at EoFF. Heres some advice that happened to me and I don't want you to get into trouble...

No Flaming: That means no making fun of others. (M)
No spamming: That means no writing things that don't have to do with the thread/topic.
No Trolls: That means don't be one which means don't write something that doesn't have to do with the thread just to cause trouble.
No Advertisement: Don't put up a website link with no purpose or they'll cancel the links. (M)

Well thats it for now! The ones with "(M)" means it happened to me before. Well have a nice day...

Leohart
03-16-2005, 02:15 AM
Um...thanks for the heads-up, I'll try not to break rules...too much, j/k

Dking'squeen
03-16-2005, 02:16 AM
great way to go over the rules, Tekken. Sweet

crashNUMBERS
03-16-2005, 02:44 AM
Haha :lol: :laugh: Thanks but I was talking to leo and ace :D.

Rusty
03-16-2005, 02:52 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums :)