PDA

View Full Version : Southpaw?

UltimaLimit
03-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Are you left-handed? I am, and I'm working on becoming ambidexterous.

edczxcvbnm
03-15-2005, 11:18 PM
I believe I was trick at a young age to think I was right handed because anything new I do, I do it left handed.

Behold the Void
03-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Lefty myself.

Destai
03-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Lefthanded, AND LOVEING it!!!!

RSL
03-15-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm right handed. Both of my parents are left handed though.

Faris
03-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Ambidexterous / naturally right-handed
:greenie:

I'm working on becoming ambidexterous.
Becomming ambidexterous will be very hard. I was born like that so :p

Shlup
03-15-2005, 11:33 PM
I was ambidexterous in kindergarten when I sucked at writing no matter which hand I used, but now I think I write better with my toes than with my left hand.

strawberryman
03-15-2005, 11:34 PM
I was ambidexterous in kindergarten when I sucked at writing no matter which hand I used, but now I think I write better with my toes than with my left hand.
I can write with my toes. :rolleyes2

Not very good, but I can still write with em.

Lindy
03-15-2005, 11:36 PM
Left-handed people should have their left hands tied behind their back, until after using their right hand so much it becomes dominant while their left hand becomes a useless, atrophied husk of a limb.

Just like how it is for us right handed people.

Rye
03-15-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm right handed. I can barely do anything with my left hand.

Kirobaito
03-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I'm disgustingly right-handed. You should really see me throw a baseball with my left hand, because it's just ridiculous. It's pretty much a waste of body mass, besides qwertasdfgzxcvb.

Behold the Void
03-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Left-handed people should have their left hands tied behind their back, until after using their right hand so much it becomes dominant while their left hand becomes a useless, atrophied husk of a limb.

Just like how it is for us right handed people.

*stabs lefthandedly*

Cless
03-16-2005, 12:47 AM
I'm right handed, but both footed. :D

Meat Puppet
03-16-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm left handed.
People call me a Left handed lesbian.

Nod
03-16-2005, 12:55 AM
im ambidextrous/ naturally left handed.
lefties rule :p

DMKA
03-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Right handed. :D

:D

Ryth
03-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm left-handed! :D And loving it!!

UltimaLimit
03-16-2005, 10:07 PM

Just like how it is for us right handed people.Forcing people to ignore their natural hand dominance is cruel, barbaric, and superstitious.

I was ambidexterous in kindergarten when I sucked at writing no matter which hand I used, but now I think I write better with my toes than with my left hand.:lol:

The beauty of being lefty / ambidexterous is, each of my hands have different talents. My left is stronger, and is better with things like writing, so it's the dominant hand. However, my right hand is better with throwing stuff and using weapons, so its not a useless chunk of mass like most right-handed people's left arms.

My friends for instance--if we play arms*, their right arms do just fine. However, my weak right can easily beat their weak left because they do absolutely nothing with it. It just flaps around all day collecting dust.

*For those who don't know, "arms" is where you and a friend take turns punching each other in the arm until somebody gives up.

Chibi Angel
03-16-2005, 10:11 PM
I was born ambidextrious I could do everything equally with both hands but when I started school my teacher didn't want me using both hands because he claimed it was bad for my handwriting so I favor my right hand sometimes.

-N-
03-16-2005, 10:11 PM
It's actually against culture in India to be left-handed, so my dad was forced to do everything right-handed. I was born in the States, so I'm mostly left-handed. I can use right-handed scissors, bat right-handed, and use a right-handed mouse. There are a few other tricks I can do better right-handed, but they're limited. I'd say I'm not right-handed enough to be considered ambidextrous.

Leeza
03-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Right. :cat:

Blackmageboi
03-16-2005, 10:43 PM
im cachanded(lefty)

Strider
03-16-2005, 10:43 PM
I write with my right hand, but I throw things with my left. What does that go under?

rubah
03-16-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm right handed, but I can use the mouse left handed. with right handed buttons still though.

Luc
03-16-2005, 11:26 PM
Right handed. :p

XxSephirothxX
03-16-2005, 11:28 PM
I'm left-handed, although I can do a fair number of things with my right hand, like using scissors. I hate having to write left handed because my papers occassionally smear, and my hand gets all black... :(

Lindy
03-17-2005, 01:03 AM
Forcing people to ignore their natural hand dominance is cruel, barbaric, and superstitious.
Forcing people to ignore sarcasm is cruel, barbaric, and superstitious.

Mo-Nercy
03-17-2005, 01:23 AM
I hate having to write left handed because my papers occassionally smear, and my hand gets all black...
Oh god, I hate that! I can never use an inky pen ever! :mad: I'm stuck with stupid uncomfortable Bics for the rest of my life.

Yeah, I'm left handed

-N-
03-17-2005, 05:18 AM
MO!

Dr.K
03-17-2005, 10:51 AM
I write better with my right hand, but thats pretty much it

ffrinoa8
03-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Are you left-handed? I am, and I'm working on becoming ambidexterous.
me was lefty and now ambi. can write with both hands at once!!!!

UltimaLimit
03-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Forcing people to ignore sarcasm is cruel, barbaric, and superstitious....point taken. No offense was meant, but there's plenty of cruel barbaric superstitious people on the Internet, and even today being a lefty is sometimes considered "bad", so you never know for sure. :shifty: I don't like being made fun of for being a lefty because there's not much I can do about that, so maybe I'm a tad defensive. :D

I'm left-handed, although I can do a fair number of things with my right hand, like using scissors. I hate having to write left handed because my papers occassionally smear, and my hand gets all black... :( Amen to that and what No-Mercy said. I've never liked pens either. For some reason, my writing always gets sloppier when I use a pen. :confused: So usually I stick with pencils.

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 12:42 AM
Right-handed, but use my left hand for catching, throwing, picking up stuff, etc.

So, if I need to, I can punch someone while doin' stuff... yup, I'm a ninja...

Clouded Sky
03-18-2005, 02:46 AM
My left is stronger, and is better with things like writing, so it's the dominant hand. However, my right hand is better with throwing stuff
Agreed.