PDA

View Full Version : answer this question! it may value your life!

Casey
03-16-2005, 12:31 AM
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

:p

Ichimonji
03-16-2005, 12:35 AM
My father's a bastard. He abandons his son for a living.

RSL
03-16-2005, 12:36 AM
My dad is my dad, he works for a seed corn company. He is the person I look up to the most in this world. As a hobby he races modifieds in the summer and snowmobiles in the winter. He is a great person.

TheAbominatrix
03-16-2005, 12:37 AM
My dad drives trucks right now. He used to be a window installer/glassman person type. He was a biker and he fought in Vietnam and he looks like Santa and if I were at home I'd show a picture. Yay.

Kirobaito
03-16-2005, 12:37 AM
My dad is Joe Graham, and he works for Hydra Rig, an oil rig manufacturing company. I don't know what he does there.

Doc Sark
03-16-2005, 12:38 AM
My Dad designs and sells optical equipment to companies and armies worldwide. Stuff like Laser sights and rangefinders. I'm not that technically minded so it doesn't mean a lot to me.

DMKA
03-16-2005, 12:39 AM
My dad is an annoying idiotic asshole that I can't stand who dropped out of school in 9th grade and hates me for not doing the same, among hating me for other things. He works as a part-time door greeter/cashier at Wal Mart.

Cless
03-16-2005, 12:39 AM
My daddy is called David and he is a self-employed joiner(works with wood). :)

strawberryman
03-16-2005, 12:59 AM
My real dad is dead.
My stepdad is in jail.
I hate my life. :cry:

rubah
03-16-2005, 01:01 AM
My dad is Jimmy. He has a heating and air conditioning business. s' awesome.

YunaGirl05
03-16-2005, 01:01 AM
My daddy os the best daddy ever! He is a salesmen to Millsource! I love my daddy!

Tokki Wartooth
03-16-2005, 01:03 AM
i hope this question values my life as much as i do.

And now, cue all the little kids whining about hating their parents. :)

Fuzakeru
03-16-2005, 01:13 AM
^_^ Kekekekekeke. (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/arnold01.php)
My father is the second most important person in my life and he is about to retire from the Air Force. He work concerts in Biloxi as a side job and he will begin working this full time once he does retire. :<3:

Ryth
03-16-2005, 01:14 AM
My dad has a pretty cool job he works in Washington D.C and fixes the Senate's building's elevators. He's also most of the other guy's bosses. :)

SilverWind
03-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Dad, He's Head chef at Marsh HQ In Indianapolis, IN!:D

Leeza
03-16-2005, 01:34 AM
My father has passed away, but he has done many things in his life. He was a Faller and had his own little sawmill for a while. He was a good carpenter and built his own house. He was also a body man and repaired and painted cars, but what he loved best was being a truck driver driving around in those big semis. He was also the janitor for our school district for a few years and then one of the best school bus drivers that they ever had.

Del Murder
03-16-2005, 02:32 AM
He's in 'construction'.

Meat Puppet
03-16-2005, 02:36 AM
All his current occupations are illegal.

Rusty
03-16-2005, 02:54 AM
My Dad is called Chris and he's a 'Heavy duty fitter' :)

muchacho
03-16-2005, 02:57 AM
my dad is mario, or as i like to say, SUPER mario. and he owns a company that builds prison cells, no lie.

Ouch!
03-16-2005, 03:04 AM
My father is one of the three vice-presidents of finance for Exelon, the parent company of Commonwealth Edison and PECO (Phillidelphia Energy Company), the major electrical providers for Chicago and Phillidelphia respectively. Apparently they're also obtaining another company through a merger, but meh.

fire_of_avalon
03-16-2005, 03:10 AM
My Daddy's in prison right now, for things he knew better than to do. I've already coped with that, but that doesn't make him a bad human being, no matter what anyone says. He works in construction (for real ;)) normally, and most recently he's a bridge builder. He should be a foreman, but he's too shy and reluctant to boss people around to do that. He taught me everything I know about life, both by good and bad example. He is very honestly one of the best people I know. I love my Daddy very much.

Lucky Charms
03-16-2005, 03:18 AM
My dad's a Senior Administrative Analyst III and he works for the city of Los Angeles. Having a dad who's an accountant can get pretty boring, but hey, it's okay because he gets me whatever I want anyways.

Luc
03-16-2005, 03:20 AM
I dunno what my dad does. Some food manufacturing thing I think. o_o

TasteyPies
03-16-2005, 03:21 AM
My dads a good hard working guy with a good heart. He's just an asshole because thats how his dad was to him. So I never talk to him, like he never talked to his father.

Logan
03-16-2005, 03:45 AM
My dad is a firefighter. He puts out fires! And delivers babies (once!) and other fun things that firemen get to do! He's gone a lot during fire season and he works overtime a lot, so he's only home three or four days of the week. But he's a good daddy :love: :love: :love:

Belethdolien
03-16-2005, 04:13 AM
My dad is an IT manager something something in a big electricity company. I love my daddy. He takes care of my credit card bills.. :p

Jebus
03-16-2005, 04:13 AM
My dad's an alcoholic. He drinks for a living.

Meat Puppet
03-16-2005, 04:44 AM
My dad should be in prison, but I think he's behind a corruption ring or something. People think I watch too many movies, but he bribes them so easy it makes me sick.

I know I shouldn't be bitter about, because if I do I'll turn out like him.

Peegee
03-16-2005, 05:41 AM
*ahem*

My father grew up with a father who did something I was never told. His mother, who is still alive, worked as a nurse in a hospital. Consequently he spent the majority of his childhood living by himself, cooking, playing, fighting, all the nice things that kids do. He eventually took up various sports: basketball, street fighting, burning caged rats and cockroaches, and fencing (not exactly a poor man's sport) later, at around my age, give or take (25). He continued with fencing, ultimately placing first to third in various HK competitions. Eventually he was invited to attend the 1972 through the 1980 Olympic games to represent HK. I was born in 1979, and he was married in 1978.

After we moved to Canada to pursue better things, he began to study in telecommunications. I suspect that was where he took me whenever I had a PA day and nobody was at home to take care of me. He eventually got a job installing telecommuncations equipment, wiring, etc. This continues to this very day, where about three years ago or something along that, he started up his own company.

Zyx
03-16-2005, 06:05 AM
Winged Sorceress, your dad rocks. My dad is a firefighter too. In his early years he did what you said your dad did but now he's just an engineer and drives the firetruck.

Gollum
03-16-2005, 06:50 AM
my dads a "business coach" and hes cool coz he made enough money and we're going to canada in january for a skiing holiday YES!!!

gokufusionss1
03-16-2005, 11:23 AM
my dad is a health and safety manager, he is that cumbersome level of unessacary red tape that irritates the world.

Rye
03-16-2005, 11:34 AM
He's an elevator mechanic and a full time jerk. :)

boris no no
03-16-2005, 11:34 AM
my daddys an artist! he can sit at home ALL day and paint! he's pretty good as he's gotten into the royal academy of art like 10 times in a row.
unfortunatly after mummy left us he didn't do any work and didn't get into the academy last year, which is where he gets all the money from. last year he earnt £4500. not alot when he's got to support 3 kids and keep 2 houses going (he pays for my older brother)
he teaches at schools, teaching them how to draw propally.
ooooo! he's going to become a postman this year!
:love: :love: :love:
i love my daddy because he didn't leave us like mummy.
he's my mummy and daddy all in one!
he's the best!

Polaris
03-16-2005, 11:38 AM
My dad is very nice sometimes but his mind is too old! He says that he's punishing me and take off my net and the end he doesn't do anything! He can't do anything to me coz I'm his sweet daughter!

theundeadhero
03-16-2005, 12:31 PM
My Dad goes vroom vroom on the big construction tractors just like I do! He's not in the Army though. He can also do just about anything a house needs. Plumbing, electric, carpentry. He's the best and I'm just horrible at it which makes me sad:) He used to be a firefighter too! Never delivered any babies though, as far as I know.

KuRt
03-16-2005, 12:36 PM
the most important person to me in the whole universe

Destai
03-16-2005, 04:56 PM
My dads a smartass and he sells cars.

Bomber
03-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Yo' momma...

fire_of_avalon
03-16-2005, 05:03 PM
he's my mummy and daddy all in one!
That's my daddy too! :love:

Sepho
03-16-2005, 10:26 PM
My dad works in the woods (logger) - his mom died of cancer when he was 12 or 13, and his dad didn't pay much attention to him or his brothers afterwards, so he was nearly forced to drop out of school when he was 16, just to survive. Over the years, he's made a living for himself through hard work and now, more or less, works for himself. He owns his own machines, finally has them in good working order, and has them paid off (no more $4000 monthly payments), so he finally has money to do things for us and himself (for example, he finally bought a couple snowmobiles this year, and we as a family have always been interested in this. That, and he's going downstate with a bunch of his buddies to a NASCAR race) and I believe he deserves it all.

I love how, even in this community of old-fashioned, closet minded hicks, he's still relatively carefree. He'll sit down and watch reality TV, or even dating shows with my mom and sister. I've never heard him say "fag" or drop the N-bomb like many of his peers, and he even seems to be a little uncomfortable when engaged in such conversation, as I have observed. He's a little bit rough around the edges, but I still love him.

Dking'squeen
03-16-2005, 10:34 PM
you're my dad no name...or at least last night you were o_O;

anyway, my dad's a DJ and something else. Trevor's his name.

bigbri2k5
03-21-2005, 12:54 PM
My dad buys houses in places like Malta and rents them out to tourists.

crazybayman
03-21-2005, 02:59 PM
my dads a "business coach" and hes cool coz he made enough money and we're going to canada in january for a skiing holiday YES!!!

Ahhh.....Canada.......God's Country - where you can drink at age 19.

Welcome. Please, spend your money on us. We love having our brethren south of the border visit, and pump money into our tourism industry :D

And by the way, my Dad is a retired teacher. He rules. To this day, we still go hunting, and take in the odd hockey game. While growing up, everyday during winter months, this man drove me to hockey practice and games, through sunshine or raging blizzards. He even coached me. What a guy. He took me hunting (taught me to snare a rabbit by the time I was 5!), fishing, taught me to skate and to play baseball, and encouraged me to go to University and become an Engineer.

Spent money on me to go to Europe for educational trips, and to Houston for a workterm. And countless other things, I just can't think of right now.

However, he did yell at me when I played too much Final Fantasy :mad2:

But that was probably a good thing, hehe.

Angel Of Apocolypse
03-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Ma old man's called Murray and he works at...some airport in England. He's a business man who used ta work for Delloite Consulting, but he got retrenched.