PDA

View Full Version : Digimon

Alice
03-16-2005, 08:24 AM
The New DIGIMON world 4 game should be coming out soon and i just wanted to find out if any of you are fans of the tv show/manga/card game/series...?

Ive been a huge fan for years now and the games are always really cute ^_^ I'm excited for the new one coming up! It's supposed to be... FFcrystal chronicles reminiscent but a better system for 1 players :)

Mo-Nercy
03-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Well, I've watched the cartoon's 1st through 3rd series but only a bit of the spirit evolution stuff. I haven't played any of the games though.

Destai
03-17-2005, 11:32 PM
Four years ago it was my purest most obsessive obsession.

UltimateSpamGrover
03-17-2005, 11:44 PM
....and then Disney bought it

Spammerman
03-18-2005, 01:51 AM
i watch it when i can.The idea of the spirit one was ok, but when agunimon powers up he sounds constipated.All out i like viomon or w/e that blue imps name is

Cless
03-18-2005, 02:15 AM
"Digimon, digital monters, digimon are the CHAMPIONS!"

I think that's how the theme for the TV show went! :riiight:
I remember watching it a bit when I was heavily into Pokemon. Never really got into it the same though. :(

Spammerman
03-18-2005, 03:28 AM
there different themes for each 1
the new 1 goes digimon,together united as won,digimon,together the batles are one... to me the first 1 sounded like digimon, digital mosters, digimon gauntlet champions

Cless
03-18-2005, 10:55 AM
I stand corrected...

the new 1 goes digimon,together united as won,digimon,togetehr the batto me the first 1 sounded like digimon, digital mosters, digimon gauntlet champions
In that case, I think I prefer the original. :riiight:

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-18-2005, 05:43 PM
They have a fourth season?

UltimateSpamGrover
03-19-2005, 12:57 AM
OMG you nerds like Digimon? *puts on huge glasses, short shorts, and plays FFXI*

DarknessFromAbove
03-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Nerds are the best :D I love the 3rd season of Digimon. I think that one is the best really.

Monol
03-19-2005, 01:26 AM
First season was the best...ahh...such good memories...i ruled at the card game too...i played one game but it was like "card" based but it was weirder but still fun...digimon rules.....if that makes me a geek...*puts on huge glasses and puts on short shorts and goes to play chess master for snes* then so bet it.... :D :cool:

Spammerman
03-19-2005, 02:20 AM
OMG you nerds like Digimon? *puts on huge glasses, short shorts, and plays FFXI*

nerds only in the eye of the beholder

HanaKirei
03-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Mmmm, Digimon. Loved seasons one through three, but I just couldn't get into season four. x.x Just didn't feel the same with the kids actual being the digimon themselves. Season three did something similar, true, but it just felt alot more meaningful when they were becoming one with their companions that we were already so familiar with. Part of the reason season three is my favorite. Also, Impmon totally pwns. :love:

Only ever got the chance to play Digimon World 3, which while I had fun with it, I could never actually figure out just what I was supposed to be DOING for some reason. I do want to play Digimon World 4 though -- I got a look at the TV special that aired in Japan promoting it, and it looked pretty dern cool. Willing to give it a shot.

Wrath1
03-21-2005, 08:21 AM
Count Down oN the Series here... Digimon Adventure was the First 1... Agumon Digivolved to WargreyMon than... Than in the middle we haf the movie... Which OmniMon Came out.... Digimon Series 02 was next... VeeMon was there... Inspired Digimon World 2.... ImperialDramon appeared there too... Digimon Tamers is next... Inspired Digimon Rumble Arena... We haf Guilmon there... He Evolved to Gallantmon with the Damn Cool Shield.... Than the 4th is Digimon Frontier... We haf AguniMon and lotsa other Digimon... Finally they Evolved together to Create some kind of Ultimate Digimon to Smash the Finally Weakling Boss.... The only fun scene there was that their Handphone can change to Digivices... I wish mine can do that... Sigh...... :p

Sword
03-21-2005, 06:38 PM
The first series was the best, especially the part with the dark masters. Machinedramon is my most fav digimon ever. Imperialdramon would be second, he is also cool.

StarlightAngel
03-22-2005, 12:17 AM
They have a fourth season?

Yes. You've seen it before too. *coughtommycough*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/ProudtobeaNerd.jpg

Dreddz
03-22-2005, 09:42 PM
less digimon games.
More Pokemon games

SpiritWolf
03-23-2005, 01:42 AM
Digimon was awesome, I loved season 2