PDA

View Full Version : the wedding

Maya
03-16-2005, 12:13 PM
In which point of the game Yuna gets married?
I´m stucked in the first Seymour fight in Macalania so is there a long way to go from there?

tailz
03-16-2005, 02:43 PM
no your pretty close now im not telling what you need to do first but your close yeah really

rubah
03-16-2005, 11:49 PM
Just sit back and wait for it.

and teach someone else some white magic if you can.

Maya
03-17-2005, 10:40 AM
I have major problems defeating that Seymour. I have managed to get rid off those guardians and anima, but then my party dies instantly because he uses those damn multiple magic.
Should I level my charachters, again?
How I teach white magic to other charachers?
How I call aeons back during the battle?

Emily52
03-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Cast Yuna's nulspells during battle, he always casts Ice then Lightning then Water then Fire and does the same all over again.
To teach the other characters White Magic you need a White Magic Sphere. I don't know where you get them from, Sorry.
You call Aeons back by going right in the command box and then select "Dismiss"

tailz
03-17-2005, 04:43 PM
yes you should probably train some more and null is handy as said but its better to not need it seymour is easy he ecualy only has 6000 hp my auron did 4000 damage at that time and tidus who followed aurons sphere pad for a long time did 3000 so he was easy for me

Ultimate99997
03-17-2005, 06:13 PM
you've got about another 4 hours to go....especially if you find it hard to beat seymour and you want to get the hidden treasure in that temple.
One tip - whatever you do dont go back to the room where you fight seymour - if you do the temple cloister will reset ......ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

youk
03-17-2005, 06:36 PM
it's worth training cause you wil not have any more trouble with any boss and the wedding is worth waiting for cause the movie there is really awsome :D

Maya
03-19-2005, 01:33 PM
I finally got there!!!!
I had also problems with that other boss in the airship.
In which point you can get better magic and make aeons better?

Spammerman
03-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Aeons get better as yuna get better.When shes stronger they get stronger.

amratis
03-19-2005, 06:38 PM
I finally got there!!!!
I had also problems with that other boss in the airship.
In which point you can get better magic and make aeons better?

If you're still having problems with Evrae, (the monster on the airship just before the wedding scene) Maybe you should level up abit? You can get into random fights all over the airship at this point. So just run round and round fighting, tedious but it worked for me. The first time I played X, Evrae was the first boss that really gave me a tough time and running round leveling up abit really helped me.

rubah
03-19-2005, 06:44 PM
You can get the wossname's soul in the calm lands and raise stats directly.

it's a bit slower than just levelling yuna up though.

Pouring Rain
03-21-2005, 05:58 PM
You can get the wossname's soul in the calm lands and raise stats directly.

this is before you can go anywhere you want. I thought evrae was hard but all you have to do is cast haste on your charaters (you should have hastega by now) mand then get rikku out there and tell cid pull back. then just let wakka and lulu do the rest until it uses haste and then have someone heal like every other turn and keep hitting when it gets near to you and keep pulling back and keep attacking until it dies. The last time I played it, Rikku had Alchemy on one of her weapons and each time i used an al bhed potion, it was like a super mega potion. You should try it. I would tell you where to get it, but I don't remember because last night, I had trouble with[/SPOILER] Sin. Sorry.

rubah
03-22-2005, 12:27 AM
this is before you can go anywhere you want.
I realize that. They asked when you could.

Evrae is so much easier if you have Dispel. Which is completely possible if you started kimarhi off as a super-white-mage. But since you probably didn't, it won't help too much.